Healthcare Informatics professional with over 11 years of experience monitoring, configuring, troubleshooting, maintaining, and testing systems. Experience in research, analysis, development, and systems support. Excellent track record with completing short and long term medical informatics projects. Highly productive in team settings with strong communication skills. Able to multitask with great problem - solving ability and tenured expertise in telecommuting, task queuing services and software updates. Resourceful, analytical, and detailed-driven individual with capabilities in completing multiple projects and competing deadlines looking to explore Project Management opportunities.
Confidential, Boston, MA
Business Systems Analyst
- Responsible for programming and designing complex data structures in an Oracle Enterprise Data Warehouse as well as using modern Business Intelligence tools to assist in the reporting needs of the organization.
- Create automated reports using modern data management tools such as Toad for Data Analysts, SAP Crystal Reports, SAP Business Objects and other tools as necessary
- Use SQL and PL/SQL to create and modify reporting tables in an Oracle data warehouse environment
- Prepare operations and Business Intelligence reports that are easily interpreted
- Test and validate all reporting and data management solutions prior to their implementation into a production environment
- Assist in the development of internal applications as necessary
- Respond to service center reporting needs according to the customer service guidelines of Data Analytics
Confidential, Boston, MA
- Monitor, manage, troubleshoot, and issue resolution of the Managed Services Application Stacks either in Hosted Confidential ’s Software as a Service (SaaS) environment or on the Client Premises for global managed services clients.
- Emphasis on Orion Products include: Confidential Platform, Portal, Results, Viewer, HIE (Health Information Exchange), Clinical Data Repository, and Notifications.
- Provided off-hours, on-call support as part of On-Call Rotation.
- Utilize Microsoft SQL to perform Database queries and table cleanups.
- Install and configure application stack for our clients.
- Utilize Linux to apply updates/patches to SaaS environments.
- Perform Web Service Interface migrations from Test to Production utilizing our Rhapsody Interface Engine.
- Troubleshoot Interfaces and Patient/Provider Portal issues.
- Perform Error Queue Management, Manage & Maintain EMPI, including fulfilling Access Requests and Managing Account Types.
- Setup and Configured Alerts and Monitoring; Updated and Maintained Documentation.
Confidential, Wellesley, MA
Applications Analyst / Project Manager
- Provided on-going support of live applications including but not limited to on-site and telephone support, system maintenance, system enhancements and upgrades
- Resolved HL7 interface errors from incoming Pharmacy and Investigational drug clinical systems.
- Evaluated current and future state clinical workflows to develop effective electronic solutions to streamline processes, decrease cost, and improve patient safety that follows best practices.
- Worked closely with key stakeholders: business owners, end-users, and developers to define business/clinical needs, develop approach, scope, and work plan to meet system, operational, and organizational objectives.
- Worked in conjunction with IS Management and the Development Team to develop IT strategies and solutions that comply with Partners IS standards and strategic direction.
- Estimated capital and operating funding requirements associated with a project and manage within allocated budget
- Planned, managed, and over-saw projects utilizing recognized project management techniques and methodology including activities such as:
- Definition of project scope and objectives; Creation of project charter
- Management and status reporting tools
- Feasibility and cost benefit studies; Functional and technical requirements definition; System testing/quality assurance;
- Communication; Training; Implementation; Post-implementation and on-going support; Project administrative activities; Documentation
- Conducted formal presentations and training sessions for hospital and IS management and end users
- Performed other duties and special projects as assigned by Clinical Systems Management
Confidential, Lexington, MA
- Supported the Kronos, PeopleSoft, Acumen and Proton applications by working with end users to resolve application issues.
- Collaborated with end users, physicians and practice managers on Sorian implementation for all clinics.
- Provided support through telephone calls, emails and personnel requests for end users.
- Documented, tracked and monitored the problem in the Remedy Incident Management system to ensure a timely resolution.
- Responsible for the coordination and completion of projects.
- Setting deadlines, assigning responsibilities, and monitoring and summarizing progress of my projects.
- Provided support to end-users by identifying, researching, and resolving a variety of issues and technical problems.