Microsoft: Office 365 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), Visio, Project, and Exchange
Microsoft: SQL Server, Exchange, Dynamics CRM, and SharePoint McAfee, Symantec, TrueCryptWindows Server 2003/2008/2012, Active Directory, VMware, OpenDNS, PRTG Network Monitor, Snort, Wireshark, SCCM, Citrix, Avaya Phones
Ticketing Systems: JIRA, Applix, and ServiceNow
Other Programs: GoToMeeting, Oracle, Mailtrap, SendGrid, Pentaho, UMSIncident Management and Risk Assessment, Data Loss Prevention, Implementing IT security policies and proceduresFamiliarity with routers, switches, firewalls, and IPSs (Checkpoint and SonicWall)
Confidential, Pittsburgh, PA
IT Operations Tech/Jr. Business Analyst
- Serve as a liaison between IT and the Operations Team to maintain enhanced business systems, processes, and technologies
- Ask business stakeholders probing questions and convert those requests into business requirements that the development teams can understand and address
- Understand the business processes to identify possible enhancements for the business and improve the value to the end user
- Log and prioritize software defects and bugs in JIRA based on team meetings and discussions
- Collaborate with project managers and assist with tracking of sprints using Kanban boards within JIRA
- Interpret use cases, user interface specifications, develop test plans and test cases
- Reach out to end users to ensure that issues have been resolved to their satisfaction
- Create technical training documentation for internal and external customers
- Orchestrate scrum meetings with the production support development team
- Track and maintain copies of software licenses, warranties, maintenance agreements, and vendor contracts
- Provide end users with support and training for the EdgeMaster software.
- Analyze, detect, identify, and correct technical problems and deficiencies within department processes.
- Administration of users and groups permissions within Active Directory
- Support in the identification, documentation, and development of computer and network security countermeasures
- Install, configure, and maintain desktops and laptops running Windows 7.
- Administer Windows network, file servers, network cabling, and other related equipment, devices and systems as needed.
Customer Support Analyst
- Provide support to end users on a variety of issues. Identify, research, and resolve technical problems
- Respond to telephone calls, emails, and personnel requests for technical support
- Administer requested database updates and modifications to patient records via SQL Server
- Managed stored procedures that were run daily in SQL Server Agent to ensure that the databases were always up - to-date
- Performs pro-active monitoring of computer systems through appropriate tools
- Document, track, and monitor problems to ensure timely resolutions
- Troubleshoot interface issues pertaining to HL7 messages
- Provide customers with accurate answers to questions and complaints regarding products and services.
- Make suggestions and recommendations to Supervisor/Manager to continually improve customer service operations
- Contact patients to give them information on insurance benefits, or to provide them with prescription refill reminders.