- 10+ years of experience as a Business Analyst, Systems Analyst, Coordinator and Sales Representativewith responsibilities encompassing Requirements Elicitation, Requirement Management, Validation, Modeling and Analysis.
- Proficient in conducting JAD sessions, Requirements workshops, focus groups, interviews& brainstorming sessions
- Proficient in interviewing stakeholders at all levels
- Experience in documenting functional, non - functional & supplementary requirements
- Experience in creating project charter, vision statements, Business Requirements Document (BRD) &Functional Requirements Specifications (FRS)
- In depth knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Rational Unified Process (RUP), Agile, Waterfall and Business Process Re-engineering
- Proficient in process modeling using UML Diagrams such as Use Case Diagrams, Activity Diagrams, Business Process Models, Work Flow Diagrams, State Chart Diagrams, Data Flow Diagrams
- Experienced in writing use cases, user stories, business rules & data modeling
- Proficient in designing and developing UI and prototypes using suitable designing tools
- Experience in performing Gap Analysis, Feasibility Study and Change Management
- Extensive knowledge and application of Project Management skills
- Experience in working on Business Intelligence and reporting tool
- Excellent experience in conducting UAT and developing and executing test approach documents, test plans, test scenarios, test procedures, test cases, test data and test scripts according to Business and Design Specifications
- Experience in conducting Unit and Integration testing using test cases, test scripts and test scenarios.
- Experience in SQL, Data querying, data mapping & data cleansing.
- Produce monthly reports on variance analysis of production expense and budget requirements.
- Analyze alignments of assets, operational and financial resources with growth objectives.
- Itemize revenue, cost, returns and capital investment in each Line of Business (LOB).
- Create recommendations to increase investment across Lines of Businesses with the greatest Return on Capital (ROC), which resulted in a notable 1% increase.
- Participate in gap analysis of current revenue and future revenue projection.
- Analyze the impact of changes on the current business systems and suggested potential enhancements to make them compatible with overall changes.
Confidential, Morristown, TN
- Documented requirement traceability matrix in Requisite Profor traceability of requirements through test cases, as a Business Analyst
- Created applications in compliance with client specified format requirements
- Participated in doing gap analysis of current and future states
- Prepared a business process model that includes modeling of all business activities from the conceptual to procedural level.
- Played a key role in the planning, testing, and implementation of system enhancements and conversions
- Liaised with other IT & business groups and project managers to ensure coordination of projects affecting other functional areas
- Analyzed, documented, and managed all project requirements and changes to requirements throughout the software development lifecycle
- Analyzed the impact of changes on the current business systems and suggested potential enhancements to make them compatible with the overall changes
- Managed a team of 5 sales executives.
- Served as point of escalation.
- Responsible for creating new accounts.
- Consultative sales for wireless and data solutions for individuals and corporate customers.
- Managed monthly sales target.
- Produced weekly sales report and briefed higher management with weekly sales status.
- Participated in the implementation of an updated departmental Quality form.
- Training assistant for new hire class.
- Contacted customers on Avaya telecom system for outbound calling for marketing offers.
- Cold calling to gain new business.
- Provided ideas for the creation of Coordinator Performance Agreement for 2013.
- Demonstrated analytical thinking in analyzing data from IEX reporting system to create team action plans that improved customer facing time to over 90%.
- Reviewed individual quality trends to develop action plans to improve team close percent.
- Reviewed outbound dialing report to identify gaps and improve team dialer efficiencies.
- Created Earn the Right format call flow for discovering, recommending and close for equipment, accessories, new revenue, tablets and add a line.
- Reviewed net promoter scores to identify areas of opportunities for improvement for a better customer experience in areas of billing, customer interaction, equipment, network, policy, self serve, service pricing and score input error.