- A professional with a vast experience as a Business Analyst with proficiency in Business Requirement Gathering and documentation, possess strong ability to understand Business Requirements and translate them to functional requirement specification.
- Expertise knowledge in all areas of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodologies: Waterfall and Agile SCRUM.
- Experience in Gathering Requirements by various methods of requirement elicitation techniques: Interviews, workshops, JAD sessions with clients and SMEs (Subject - Matter Experts), developers and QA Analysts and referring to existing system documentation and procedures.
- Experience in identifying opportunities for growth, identifying strength, weakness, threats and opportunities(SWOT) for process improvement documentations such as Requirements Documents, Design Document and User Acceptance Test Plans.
- Expertise in writing Use Cases and creating User Stories, Gap Analysis model, Behavior diagrams (Sequence diagrams, Collaboration diagrams) and Class diagrams based on UML Methodology & Business process flow diagrams using Microsoft Visio and LucidChart.
- Strong experience in POS, E-Commerce and mobile software applications.
- Basic Knowledge of writing SQL queries.
- Experience in creating test cases and performing User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Knowledge of Reporting tools such as SSRS and Power BI
- Experience with content management and order management
- Experience in operational management, procurement and supply chain management.
BUSINESS SKILLS & METODOLOGIES: Business requirement analysis, Time management, Gap Analysis, Market research analysis & Waterfalls, Agile
DESIGN TOOLS: MS. Visio, Smart Draw, LucidChart
UNIFIED MODELING TOOLS (UML): Activity, Process flow and Use Case Diagram
PRODUCTIVITY TOOLS: MS Office Suite, MS Project, Outlook
DATABASES TOOLS: MS SQL, MS Access, Oracle
REQUIREMENT MENAGEMENT TOOL: Microsoft Share point, MS Visual Studio Team Services (TFS), JIRA
Confidential, Sterling, VA
- Research and analyze business processes and procedures to identify opportunities for improvement, design and implement automated processes to increase efficiency.
- Gather and document functional and nonfunctional requirements through stakeholder and subject matter experts (SMEs) engagement via the use of interviews, questionnaires and JAD sessions with the business users.
- Collect customer requirements for managing supply and delivery and translating the requirements into documentation for effective process flow mapping.
- Translate requirements to user stories and create use case diagrams to better define requirements.
- Use Microsoft Visio and LucidChart to create UML diagrams; use cases, activity and process flow diagrams to better capture requirements and track work/sprints to facilitate collaboration among the team.
- Collaborate with developers and designers to design and implement new features to increase efficiency within the inventory system.
- Develop business process models by documenting existing (As-Is) and future (To-Be) business processes.
- Write scenarios, test cases and perform user acceptance testing (UAT) to ensure that requirements were correctly interpreted and met.
- Identified opportunities and documented business requirements (BRD).
- Work with the testing leads to analyze test cases and to map test cases to requirements to provide support for the translation, validation, and verification of program capabilities.
- Trained users on new features and applications
Confidential, Basking Ridge, NJ
- Designed the business requirement collection approach based on the project scope and SDLC methodology.
- Identified internal and external system requirements, design and configuration set-up, also created User Documentation
- Set and Maintained targeted inventory levels for customers while addressing shortage or overstock situation, SKU at Warehouse.
- Successfully took part and implemented new process change and implementation for better customer delivery.
- Checked to make sure orders from customers are accurate and free of any variance by working closely with the sales, shipping department and warehouse.
- Participated in requirements analysis using a Use case driven approach and produced detailed use cases and functional specifications for all the interfaces.
- Conducted user interviews, gathered requirements, and analyzed the requirements using Rally.
- Developed business process models document existing and future business processes.
- Identified, gathered and documented requirements for different releases and their dependencies to the previous projects to enable a smooth project flow.
- Provided support for program defects in existing e-commerce, POS and mobile applications.
- Worked with the project manager to plan and organize the project activities and communicated with other business center managers and stakeholders of the project.
- Assessed feasibility and compatibility of proposed new systems and vendors as required.
- Maintained a record of common issues in TFS site of the team for future references.
- Conducted walkthroughs with the end users and stakeholders to review change requests from the user to upgrade or change the business specifications for the product.
- Verified the POS system integration into existing systems and interfaces.
- Created user stories, tested design system configuration, defined and documented internal processes related to POS and conducted User Acceptance Testing (UAT) after software rollout.
- Trained users on new features and applications.
Confidential, Manassas, VA
- Worked effectively with management (sales, call center, Information technology, finance and other services) to ensure overall excellence in customer service.
- Ensured that the daily operations were performed correctly based on company’s policies and goals.
- Supervised the management team in handling multiple transactions to ensure timely completion.
- Conducted internal audits on management team and employees activities on regular basis.
- Worked with team in implementation of risk management system that helped improved efficiency, effectiveness and compliance.
- Scheduled shipments and prioritized daily runs of inventory and activities to fulfill reservations and reduce wasteful spending to while cost savings.
- Ensured availability of merchandise and services by maintaining inventory, reviewing merchandising activities and pricing metrics.
- Supervised and organized special promotional events in the community, in collaboration with the Virginia Chamber of Commerce while representing company’s community relationship department.
- Monitored the marketing aspect of the company by ensuring that all promotional activities were done correctly and timely.
- Provided tools and resources to team members that facilitated timely work completion
- Demonstrated strong leadership roles on supply chain process improvement, reporting and handling that increased outstanding results in the zone.
- Provided strong sales support to the sales and marketing team resulting in meeting and exceeding company’s goals.
- Conducted analysis and prepared reports for top management with the goal of improving the organizations supply chain operations.
- Inventory management, supply chain management, reporting, extensive use of SAP and PeopleSoft, inventory, monitoring, sales/trend analysis, purchasing
- Streamlined workflow and improved efficiency of several teams by creating dynamic reports that improved visibility of the supply chain and improved capabilities for future planning/scheduling and decision-making.