- I am seeking a career position within a Company that will maximize the benefits of my professional experience, my abilities and contribute to the growth of the Company, the team and myself.
- Strategic analysis of processes, systems, and applications
- Researching and observing multiple groups and/or functions in order to identify the appropriate courses of action
- Leading and developing within a team environment
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) on systems functionality, high level architecture, data flows, user groups and Business process roles
- Relationship building and management with various groups throughout the company, as well as Vendor/Customer relationship management
- Assessment, tracking and communication of the Customer and Business impacts from all projects and initiatives
- Facilitation of meetings and/or processes through which multiple business owners, stakeholders, user groups, support groups manage their system investment
- Extensive experience with various project methodologies (ex. SCRUM, KANBAN, Waterfall)
- Testing of multiple applications from both a user and system perspective. (UAT/QAT)
- Work with business partners and stakeholders to gather and define requirements, ensuring that the needs are met
- Identify and assess system needs in order to provide options to the business owners, stakeholders and support groups
- Resolution and communication of escalated Customer and Company issues throughout multiple levels of the business
- Liaison between IT and Business organizations
- Assist with the development of new team processes
- Primary escalation point, coaching, development and mentoring a team of analysts
- Preparation of quotes and estimates in order to obtain new business
- End to End project management
- Business and functional requirements gathering
- Coordination of multiple Call Centers (50+) for major system changes
- Systems Support/Analysis
- Payment and Billing systems
- Customer User Interface systems
- Prepaid service systems
- Data Mining and Reporting
Business Analyst - Product Owner-SCRUM Master
- As a Business Analyst I work in a role that serves as the primary liaison between the business users and the Confidential IT department on development projects.
- In this role I lead efforts to define and manage business architectures, technology objectives and strategies, and represent these to business areas and Confidential IT leadership.
- I am also responsible for gathering business requirements from our user community and working within an agile development teams to ensure that the functionality being built meets the defined vision.
- Other responsibilities include but are not limited to SCRUM Master and Product Owner.
Product Owner-Business Systems Analyst
- Confidential Technology is a Terminal Operating Systems and graphical planning solutions provider for marine and intermodal terminal operations around the world.
- As a Product Owner I work to provide a clear vision for various initiatives and product issues.
- I maintain the team’s backlog, gather requirements, as well as work with various teams throughout the Company such as business and technical teams.
- I work with Customers to ensure what we are delivering meets their needs.
Business Systems Analyst
- Confidential Investing is an Online Brokerage Firm and subsidiary of Confidential Financial.
- As a Business Systems Analyst I work to decompose large work items/stories into smaller independent components.
- Perform impact and gap analysis on multiple systems to identify functional and technical requirements.
- Act as a liaison between Business Sponsors/Stakeholders, Project Management and Technical teams.
Confidential, Bellevue, WA
- Customer Delivery is an organization within the business that works to support all business and customer impacting applications (140+).
- This team acts as a liaison between various groups within EIT and the business.
- Responsible for ensuring the appropriate priority is set for system issues and enhancement.
- Subject matter experts on the systems. This team works to ensure that impacts are communicated, understood and appropriate priority assigned.
- As a Senior Analyst I worked as a leader of 10+ analysts in coaching and development to ensure growth of the individual and team.
- I assist in setting goals and measuring success as well as acting as a primary point of contact for any escalated issues or sounding board for individuals/teams.