- Business, Technical, and Financial Analyst with more than 15 years of experience in driving the completion of software/application development projects and IT design reviews.
- Broad and deep knowledge of project management, database management and administration, business analysis, and documentation. Developed forecast and projection reports for a mutual fund and stock portfolio department with a portfolio valued at $18 billion.
- Can analyze and synthesize business requirements, maintain project schedules by developing project plans and specifications, and ensure that quality and reporting relationships are working appropriately.
- Have served in both direct employee and contract positions in a variety of industries.
- Highly competitive, versatile, flexible, organized, and results - oriented team player who consistently strives to positively contribute to overall team performance and the achievement of all stated corporate objectives.
- A true leader among leaders with analytical, goal-oriented personality; can innately influence others.
- Self-motivation, education, strong judgment, diverse experience, and loyal dedication have helped to create a powerhouse of problem-solving skills.
CORE SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Information Systems
- System Integration
- Project Management
- Process Integration
- Project Documentation
- Data Management
MS Access, VBA Programming, ActiveX Objects, MS SharePoint, SQL/ SQL Queries/ SQL Server, MS Excel, MS Word, MS Project, Cognos 7 & 8, Impromptu, Rocket Shuttle, Jira, PeopleSoft, Crystal Reports, UML, XML, EDI, HTML, MS Visio, MS PowerPoint, TOAD
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
Senior Business Analyst
- Meet with senior management to discuss objectives and requirements for the eBilling and Confidential online system.
- Transitioned those requirements into Business and Technical Requirements documents to be used as companion documentation during the RFP request, review and Vendor negotiation and contract vetting.
- Work in concert with selected Vendor Project Management team to insure all project plans, work orders, development, testing and support timelines are met.
- QA and trouble-shooting delivered phases of project.
- Produce weekly status reports delivered during the by weekly PMO meetings.
- Develop all UAT testing scripts, and management internal staff testing assignments through completion of specific UAT testing phases.
- Addition Duties: Work with Business Analyst reviewing and approving all documentation for other WRB internal projects and programs.
Confidential, Mount Laurel, New Jersey
Project Manager / Senior Business Analyst (Agile)
- Serve as project lead on research and processing module of in-house software development project converting existing tool to new technology.
- Meet with operations department to gather functional/operations requirements.
- Act as liaison between Development and Operations teams.
- Develop and manage deliverable timelines with Operations and Development teams.
- Meet with executive teams and assist in defining project and deployment timelines.
- Facilitate user story grooming sessions.
- Facilitate end of sprint review sessions.
- Develop test scripts and work with business and technical teams through UAT testing process.
- Develop use case and workflow documentation for current and future operations state.
- Manage workflow for in-house and off-shore development teams.
- Develop all users training documentation for all departments.
- Convert all functional and processing requirements into user stories for development.
Confidential, Folsom, New Jersey
Senior Business Analyst/ Technical Analyst
- Function as liaison between business users and developers.
- Develop automated MS Office applications for manual processes.
- Billing Process/Application: Automated the process to import a scanned image into MS Access, populate the application with required data, and create the final bill to be sent out electronically.
- Benefits Process/Application: Built an MS Access database application (developed utilizing VBA) used to automate the process to import employee data from Lawson software and then manipulate the data into needed format for carrier (Unum) and FTP files to Unum.
- Used MSAccess VBA to create automated MS Access reports using a backend link to SQL Server data.
- Used Tableau to created adhoc, daily use and management presentation charts and data graphics.
- Project Lead for all project testing: Coordinate entire life cycle of testing.
- Develop test scripts and work with business team throughout testing process.
- Work directly with both programmers and vendors as SME on all projects.
- Meet with business users to gather requirements and translate business requirements into technical requirements for developers.
- Create all business and technical documentation for projects.
- Work with developers to ensure that project specifications are met.
Confidential, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Senior Business Analyst
- Project Lead for the reporting phase of a major multi-million-dollar proprietary financial application development project: Responsible for gathering requirements, business and technical documentation, application testing, report data analysis and testing (using SQL queries to mimic report calculations and output), and management of all end-user and parallel application testing. Used Tableau to run comparative data analysis between current state finance department reporting and future state automated reports.
- Primary Project Management and Technical Support Professional for Confidential Fleet Department: Handled all aspects of project management, business/technical requirements gathering, and documentation. Project Lead on fleet data and system migration to new third-party vendor: Completed data analysis and migration project. Use Microsoft Access to develop Project Tracker for the Vehicle Rebranding Project, providing real time reporting and charting analysis, and emailing capability within the Microsoft Access Application. Automated weekly data feed process. Oversaw all technical application development (updates and new projects). Used MS Access and Excel for automation of all major Fleet Department daily manual reporting tasks, and used Tableau to create dashboards to allow management to monitor fleet productivity, expense, and cost projections. Project Manager for Fleet Department electronic document management implementation project. Designed and conducted all new application/process end user training materials and sessions.
Confidential, Princeton, New Jersey
Business Analyst/ Programmer Analyst
- Automated reporting packages within the Human Resources Department.
- Created annual reporting packages used for the In House Temporary Staffing Service financial and staffing reporting meetings:
- Reports detailed budgeting, actual vs. forecast, staffing cost analysis, and temporary to hire conversion cost projection trending analysis).
- Used Tableau to create reports to aggregate and analyze data collected from MS Access and SQL database, and to create high-level dashboards used by HR Management staff for presentation and analysis.
Confidential, Horsham, Pennsylvania
Business Analyst/ Programmer Analyst
- Automated existing manual reporting processes. Created automated reporting tools for each assigned reporting package.
- Used MS Excel/Access VBA to merge data from various data sources, compile extensive calculations, and export data.
- Created various graphical and data reporting packages based on management/user requirements.
- Used MS SharePoint to extract data, and generate reporting for project cost and staffing analysis in MS Excel format.
- Used MS SharePoint to create and maintain reporting departmental WIKI site, used by various departments to access current and historical reporting and KPI metrics.
- Used Cognos 7 and 8 and Cognos Impromptu to extract data from various database sources and to develop reporting dashboards and charting.
- Fine-tuned additional non-automated reporting package creation processes.
- Wrote and maintained programming code to automate and schedule various impromptu data extraction reports.
- Conducted cross-departmental data analysis as well as graphical and data reporting package creation.
- Developed automated reporting tools based on management/ end user requirements.
- Assumed responsibility for entire life cycle of reporting projects: Gathering requirements, requirements documentation, user acceptance testing, application deployment, user and technical documentation, end user training, and post-deployment technical support).