- Three years of T - SQL experience including complex queries, views, functions, triggers and stored procedures.
- Two years of SQL Administration including database security, SSIS packages, SSRS, job scheduling, SQL mail, backup and recovery.
- Four years of MS SQL Reporting Services Experience.
- Supervised a team of 10 help desk technicians and provided assistance with difficult situations.
- Directed project to upgrade company invoices from a process run by hand to an automated process.
- Developed and implemented several ETL processes including dimensional modeling using the Kimball Technique.
- Created aggregated tables that were updated nightly by SQL jobs running stored procedures. These tables reduced stress on the database during peak hours.
- Can fluently speak both English and French.
- Assisted with the change from a Normalized database to a De-Normalized database to increase reading speed.
- Maintained multiple environments, including Development, QA and Production and a Replicated environment for failover. This also included offloading of data to a warehouse as it was no longer needed in the production environment.
- Cultivated Customer Service skills in dealing with all levels of Computer Users and Support Personnel.
- System Installation and Administration
- Project Management and Development
- Quality Control
- User Relations/Training
- Quick Understanding of any Computer Program
- Operations Planning
- Staff Supervision/Training
- Strong Memorization Skills
- Employee Support/Service
- Public Speaking
- Detail Oriented
- Problem Solving
SPECIFIC PRODUCT SKILLS:
- SQL Server 2000-2016
- MS Reporting Services
- Interactive Intelligence (InIn)
- Office 2000-2013
- Crystal Reports
- Great Plains Dynamics
- IBM Report Cognos
Confidential, West Valley, UT
Business Analyst/ Jr. DBA
- Database Backups and Restores, T-SQL experience including the development and maintenance of complex queries, views, functions, triggers and stored procedures; Monthly Customer Statement Runs, Tax File Updates, Security Maintenance, Database
- Monitoring, Developed aggregate exported data feeds for the sale of inventory and customer payment portal, Developed and maintained batch file commands.
Software/Code: SQL Server 2008 R2, SQL Server 2012, SSMS, SSRS, SSIS, T-SQL, Powershell, UltiPro, IBM Cognos Report Studio, Crystal Reports 2013, EI Dynamics, PDFill
Confidential, South Jordan, UT
Business Intelligence Developer/ Business Analyst
- Identifying both significance and severity of issues/needs thru analysis and then communicating results to stakeholders to prioritize production/engineering hour requirements.
- Working closely with clients, reporting team members, and senior management to ensure accurate and timely metrics.
- Development and testing of SSIS packages, InfoPath forms via Sharepoint, and stored procedures & jobs in SQL Server Manager.
Software/Code: Software: SQL Server, SRSS (Report Builder 3.0), SSIS, Visual Studio, InfoPath Forms, .NET Platform, AS/400 Platform, Excel VBA, PivotTables, SalesForce.com, Interactive Intelligence (InIn), SharePoint, SAP, Remedy, Taske, Microsoft Office, Adobe, ADP, VNC
Confidential, Salt Lake City, U
- Documenting authorization, data entry, & payment of all invoices, expense reports, & employee payroll for 140 employees.
- Researching & resolving stale-dated checks, assisting with month-end close & other special projects as needed.
- Reconciling daily television programming logs.
- Preparing Revenue, Sales and Use Tax, & Ad Hoc Reports.
Software: Great Plains Dynamic, Wide Orbit, Excel, Outlook, Word, Adobe, SQL Server, Management Studio