As a web analyst, my line of work involves: analyzing data & issues, troubleshooting, prepare detailed documentation, design test cases, aid in project implementation and support corporate strategies across all mediums in communications with business analysts, product owners, directors, and VPs.
IDE: Android Studio, Microsoft Visual Studio, Eclipse, Tealium, SubLime Text, Google Chrome Dev Tools, Charles Debugger, Wasp
Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, PowerPoint
Database: MySQL, Oracle PLSQL, Microsoft SQL Server
ERP: SAP Crystal Reports, Citrix, Kronos, SharePoint, Adobe Analytics (Omniture), Google Analytics, Tableau, IBM Notes, SameTime Chat, Slack
CRM: IBM ClearQuest, Jira
Business Systems Analyst
Confidential, Irving, TX
- Assigned to work under the COMMANDseries and JWS Apex team. Given the opportunity to work with various team to fulfill an array of tasks.
- Collected information, processed it, and prepared reports in efforts to fulfill internal business needs
- Extracted data from database and reformatted for ready to use
- Coordinated in the creation of training and systems documentation to increase ease of access for the team
- Discussed information and update processes with Sharepoint administration to ensure accuracy
- Managed the process of setting up cement distribution sites across the country
Confidential, Irving, TX
- Collaborated work with product owners, site merchants, marketing, and IT to design and document all analytics request in support to produce useful data reporting and meet all business needs.
- Identify and document analytics tagging requirements for all projects in Jira
- Managed all related projects from start to finish
- Introduced a new workflow for implementation team
- Conduct data validation on analytic updates for new site changes/features pre - production and post-production using Tealium environment switcher and the assistance of Google chrome dev tools, Charles debugger, or the extension Wasp
- Audit existing tagging to ensure data quality and accurate reporting using Adobe tools
- Interact with data reporting to pinpoint occurring issues that needs to be addressed
- Maintain administrative access to all web analytics tools: Adobe Analytics (Omniture), Google Analytics, Tealium, Tableau
Application Support Analyst
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Excellent analytical and communication skills with providing mid-level technical support to clients and end-users using Unified Freight System UI along with Oracle PLSQL database and SAP Report system.
- Ensure help desk tickets and requests are resolved accurately, effectively, and accordingly to priority with the highest degree of customer service possible across the globe.
- Process configuration related changes in the system's databases using intermediate-level SQL.
- Coordinated with the development team and business users for system deployment and modifications.
- Perform analysis to creatively solve problems and implement user test cases
Confidential, Crossroads, TX
- Transitioned from a lower level position to a managerial role. Directed business-positioning operations, focused on communicating with clients, and ensuring quality customer-oriented services. Utilize various sales methodologies to offer nail care services and packages.
- Increase customer satisfaction by openly communicating with clients and swiftly resolving customer grievances.
- Establish opportunities for business enhancements including marketing and promotional activities for services.
- Provide administrative support for office by strategically handling the flow of customers and delivering quality customer service.