Languages: Basic Conversational Japanese/Basic Conversational Spanish
Skills: SAP, Microsoft Dynamics, JIRA, Excel, Basic SQL, HTML, Order to Cash Processes, SAAS, Oracle 10.1, PeopleSoft
Interests: Woodworking (xbeauwoodshop.com), Public Speaking (Toastmasters 9 years)
Senior Business Analyst
Confidential, San Francisco CA
- Instructing management and other functional team members about Agile and how to best ready the team for the waterfall to Agile workflows transition set for 2017.
- Improved current UI for optimized layout, functions and improvements for NetCapture Software
- Layout documentation and process flow for migration of all customers from Java based hardware to Microsoft Scanner Services software for all MICR readers used with Confidential systems.
- Lead documentation and implementation of mobile banking solutions for customers creating 3rd party apps to integrate with our mobile payments solutions.
Confidential, San Mateo CA
- Designed and successfully implemented inner Confidential payment application to allow 10,000 loans and 170,000 leases to be processed within the same system.
- Daily coordination with 25 engineers reviewing features, making decisions on project priorities and validating new features within an agile development environment.
- Report verification and improvements ranging from financial reports to order to cash reporting.
Confidential, South San Francisco CA
- Led upgrade of revenue recognition, contract management and order to cash systems from SAP BMI (Buyer Managed Inventory) to SAP CRM/CMS systems running $200M in revenue.
- Created upgrade plans, testing documents, process documentation and user training for a team of 80+ members comprised of finance and product specialists.
- Increased billing efficiency by 200% by reducing time required to invoice and collect from customers by removing duplicated tasks within the billing process.
- Coordinated geographically dispersed grey - box testing AP/AR/Revenue teams in Europe, Asia and North America.
Senior Revenue Analyst
Confidential, San Bruno CA
- Built automated order to cash processing system for billing and publisher payments that reduced DSO from 120 days to 60 days, and error rates dropped from 20% to 1%.
- Verified credit terms and conditions in pre-sales negotiations for new network/media contracts exceeding $50K, and validated projected revenue for existing contracts.
- Directed finance operations for mobile advertising unit, offered operational recommendations, worked with mobile team, cross-channel reporting and demonstrated proper financial processes.
Sales Reporting Analyst
Confidential, San Francisco CA
- Generated daily sales reports of Steam/ Xbox Live sales, accounting and management to confirm delivery goals, sales quotas and project budgeting.
- Consolidated cash collections on a portfolio from $5M to $800K in 3 months using access database to organize problem accounts for collection team.
- Maintained audit files for contracts, billing, proof of deliveries, and customer records.