- Experience in full Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) from association with end - users for requirements determination, defining the system scope, system analysis, Business Case Development to Rollout, Production, testing, maintenance and documentation
- Extensive experience in Banking/Financial, Insurance,, Confidential, Healthcare Domains with extensive exposure to gathering & analyzing end business user requirements Led and organized Requirements gathering sessions and JAD sessions before groups of Subject Matter Experts as needed in order to document decisions regarding future state of businessprocesses Excellent Knowledge of Agile Backlog Grooming, Release Management & Sprint Planning, Estimation Velocity and Change Management.
- Extensive experience in creating and analyzing Business Requirements Document (BRD), Functional Specifications Document (FSD), Use Cases, User Stories, and Systems Requirements Specifications (SRS).
- Adept in creating Narrative Use Cases, Use Case diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, Activity Diagrams, Class Diagrams, Flow Diagrams and other related UML diagrams.
- Extensive knowledge experience using of MS Project, Visio and Rational Suite.
- Extensive knowledge of Object Oriented Analysis and Design using UML, Rational Unified Process (RUP), Rational Rose, Requisite Pro, Rational Clear Case and Visio
- Experience in conducting SWOT analysis, Cost Benefit and ROI analysis.
- Experienced with interacting directly with the client and internal teams to understand requirements and develop test strategy, test plans and other documentation.
- Experienced in writing Test Cases, Test Scripts and generating Test Data. Also, experienced in UAT, Functional, Regression, Back End, Stress White Box, Black Box and Unit Testing.
- Experience in writing queries and scripts for data analysis and QA report testing.
- Excellent communication skills, writing skills as well as presentation skills. Experience working with business users as well as senior management. Extensive experience is customer oriented environment.
- Experience in creating Requirements Traceability Matrix to keep the stakeholders informed of the progress of the project.
- Extensive experience in conducting Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions for project definition involving analyzing requirements, creating prototypes, user interfaces, database schema and system design.
- Possess a strong work ethic, goal oriented, and experienced in group and project management Flexible, innovative and able to thrive in a fast paced, growth-oriented and time-critical environment. Capable of managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills with a strong facility for acquiring new knowledge very rapidly.
- Participated and conducted daily standup meetings and owned daily milestones to gather and create reporting Excellent analytical, problem solving, communication and documentation skills along with good process management skills to gather requirement.
- Use Cases
- Rational Rose
- Requisite Pro
- MS Visio
- MS Project
- MS Office Suite
- On Time
- Wire Frame
- Enterprise Architect
- Business Objects
- Windows OS (XP, 7, 8, 10)
- HP Quality Center
- SOAP Rational Suite Tools ( Rational Clear Quest
- Rational Test Workbench
- Rational Doors)
- Team foundation Server
Confidential -Dallas, TX
- Studied existing business application and processes, current source system, collected end user requirements and suggested the improvised business process model.
- Participated in meetings with SME and managers to capture different business Processes, plans and functionality in a detail.
- Conducted and participated in the JAD session with the SMEs and project team members* Worked with the clients on the verification process for the requirement phase documents
- Worked as a liaison between the business and technical side to convey the business needs to the system architects
- Interacted with Experienced Users about the various process involved in the role of an agent.
- Facilitated and managed Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions with committee of SMEs from various business areas to gather Business Requirement and Functional Requirement.
- Prepared Business Requirement Document, Functional Requirement Document, Detail Design Document, Interface
- Design Document, Use Cases, Flowcharts, Use Cases Diagrams, Activity Diagrams, Sequence diagram.
- Helped in the communication, status reports with senior management.
- Knowledge sharing and maintaining the process flows between various departments involved in the project.
- Developed the foundation for southwest.com business repository allowing visibility across teams
- Worked closely with key stakeholders to determine project decisions
- Managed testing and development teams priority list by analyzing complexity, risks, dependencies
- Wrote all user stories and tasks for the Ding Platform
- Documented the backend system flow for Southwest.com integration with the TSA.
- Wrote the user stories for the development of southwest.com TSA enhancements
- Documented all business rules for southwest.com partnership with TSA. Implemented Standardized
- Process throughout the software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Used agile development methods to promote development iterations, team work, collaboration and process adaptability and strong experience with XP.
- Involved in cross - functional teams, developing new ways to boost efficiency and delivering results in a fast changing environment to achieve company goal.
- Involved in preparing daily, weekly and monthly project trending and analysis using Excel Pivot Tables, V-lookups and graphical representation.
- Participated in the walkthroughs and meetings specifically for Claims and Membership modules.
- Supported development of UAT cycle test scripts, Review User Acceptance Test Plan (UATP) and attend walkthrough.
Confidential -Pennington, NJ
- Worked directly with Risk Management in LMA to understand standards. Lead project designed to implement systematic loan document completion for documents requiring updated verbiage as a result of Dodd Frank Act and Basel I and II. Led testing to ensure seamlessness for the above said regulatory change.
- Involved in project to automate of account opening document preparation for clients classified as ultra-high net worth. Worked on different project methodologies to influence and drive teams through all phases of project under Asset management data domains and data requirements of trading compliance and decision support systems.
- Responsible for understanding the business group's requirements and intricacies of their system, Legacy Bridge, to understand expected results. Experience in Agile methodology through iterative and incremental system development while providing continuous attention to technical excellence and good design.
- Participated in joint application development (JAD) sessions with project manager, business group, and development team to gather requirements for automated letter preparation Involved in high level sessions to support the design, testing, development and delivery of system enhancements occurring within LMA.
- Created Use Cases diagrams in MS Visio to visualize functionality of information outlined in BusinessRequirement Documents.
- Defined project milestones, schedules, and monitored progress using MS Project and updated plans as required.
Confidential -Wilmington, DE
Environment: UML, RUP, MS Visio, Windows 2000/NT/XP, Microsoft Office 2008, MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook, MS SQL Server 2008
- Gathered requirements from Business Partners/SMEs. Conducted Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions with stakeholders.
- Interfaced with Various JMPC staff to ensure that requirements will be complaint with existing and foreseeable standards for future development and movement to a new platform.
- Developed process flows for current state and future state processing Created User Stories to create
- Product Backlogs and conducted backlog grooming to maintain priority, rank and complexity of each story Reviewed documentation for compliance with Confidential bank policies and procedures.
- Conducted quality assurance review of Making Homes Affordable (MHA) program and services Conducted Impact and GAP analysis on the business requirement.
- Generate Report Inventory and Report Attributes spreadsheets for various Confidential Business Units. Information, metrics and data was collected for each fir Created a new workflow to accommodate the new Federal credit card regulation related to fee, over limit and over limit fee.
- Created a workflow for suspending and un - suspending DDA numbers directly from the customer care advisor screen to facilitate the credit card payments.
- Conducted reverse engineering of the existing vendor system (OBTM) and developed the solution in-house for better integration with existing chase systems. Modified existing workflow to accommodate change request from the client. Updated Impact and Trace Matrix. Knowledgeable and experienced in banking concepts such as Derivatives, Portfolio Management, and Wealth Management etc. Vast knowledge of functional concepts of Risk Management focusing around Credit Risk, Operations Risk and Market Risk.
- Collaborated with AML SME in identifying possible enhancements to AML monitoring tools and processes and communicating them to the financial intelligence manager.
- Align operational procedures and processes with AML Program objectives to mitigate the exposure to money laundering risk. Worked with AML analyst to ensure periodic reports were submitted to the senior management.
- Worked with AML/BSA Analyst to maintain compliance with applicable rules and regulations related to money laundering. Using information gathered from the stakeholders; produced various artifacts such as use-case specifications, software requirements specifications, screen mock-ups, workflow, Functional.
- Specification Documents, use case/diagrams and activity diagrams as per Confidential SDLC methodology Maintained ongoing communication with back-end developers ensuring that modifications and requirements were addressed in a time manner and monitored all revisions.
- Participated in functional and technical reviews. Wrote SQL Queries in MS Access to sort data and analyze set of data during the project life cycle.
- Worked with QA team to design test strategy and test cases for User Acceptance Testing (UAT). Liaise with technical, project management, SME, client teams and other Business Analysts spread across globally to assist in the development, testing and deployment of application
Confidential -New York, NY
- The project is about re - engineering the current billing process employed by the agency's clinics by substituting the current Billing Service Provider with a new billing system that will have the capability to interface with the "to be built" E-Billing Middleware system in order to get the maximum number of applicable billable services reimbursed, provide transparency on claim file processing to the appropriate users and stakeholders, and provide complete visibility on the overall lifecycle of the insurance claim to all relevant stakeholders.
- E-Requisitions: The project is to streamline/consolidate lab orders between various EMRs and Laboratories of NYC Department of Health and Mental Hygiene by implementing a centralized electronic requisition and tracking system called E-Requisition. E -
- Requisition is a web-based system and has interfaces with various external labs' system.
- Case Management System (4 projects): The Division of Mental Health in NYC has initiated various case management projects (Web based applications) to collect and analyze client level data. The four applications are built to include the business processes of Mobile Crisis Teams, Nurse Family Partnership, First Episode of Psychosis, and NYC Housing.
Environment: Microsoft suite (Power Point, Excel, Word, SharePoint, Project Management),Modified waterfall, Jira, Confluence, Java, HP Quality Center, Microsoft Visio, Microsoft SQL Server