Excels at process improvement by learning and understanding the scope of work, developing and writing standard operating procedures (SOP’s), creating and delivering training material and following up with audits. Expert in identifying solutions for complex processes and translating them into clear, understandable tasks. Manages resources effectively, setting priorities and establishing realistic timelines to meet business needs.
- SOP Development & Review
- Staff Training & Development
- Quality Assurance
- Regulatory Compliance
- Process Improvement
- Analytical Problem Solving
Windows, MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Visio, Outlook, Internet Explorer, Web Ex (Online Training Service), DOS - based programs, customized web-based programs, and various customized databases.
Confidential, Franklin Lakes, NJ
Sr. Business Analyst
- Collaborated with vendor management organization to allow utilization of external staff for new business opportunities thereby reducing cost.
- Developed and implemented new processes to streamline work, increase quality which led to mitigating financial penalties for both client and company.
- Conducted weekly quality calls to discuss error trending and reporting, enabling the vendor to exceed required 98% quality accuracy required.
- Transitioned in - house “returned mailroom” to a subcontractor by learning the process, creating and delivering training materials and SOP’s, and developing a monthly audit to measure quality.
- Mentored external staff supervisor’s daily operations to achieve ever-improving results.
- Reviewed and monitored daily inventory ensuring production deadlines were met and developed action plan on items in jeopardy of missing deadline.
- Interfaced with national help desk to expedite resolution of complex technical glitches with network server and software applications.
- Developed user guidelines for internal staff to facilitate smooth and expedient transition to new technology platform.
- Developed and updated SOP’s for 30 claims processing staff and 100 external staff.
- Managed 1 of 3 key accounts - California PERS with a contractual requirement to meet 99% quality.
- Minimized financial liability by negotiating with the vendor to provide dedicated full-time quality staff to review 16+ claims per day prior to finalizing.
- Exceeded customer satisfaction standards by solving issues and providing support increasing quality scores from 96% to 100%.
- Audited 2% (1M+) of all claims processed and 2% (500K) of all returned mail which identified issues to be addressed and action plans for improvement to be developed.
CONSULTANT, Parsippany, NJ
- Developed mapping of current business processes allowing management to see potential gaps and make necessary improvements.
- Reviewed training documents and SOP’s ensuring compliance with Federal Regulations.
- When noncompliant discussed necessary change with management and made updates.
- Assisted with tracking department projects, including status, schedules, potential problems or conflicts.
Confidential, Parsippany, NJ
- Collaborated with Center Manager with administration, day to day operations and rapid growth strategies.
- Wrote technical policies and procedures for consultant delivery to an “at-home” career transition program.
- Trained multi-office consulting staff and clients on software applications in classroom and via WebEx (Online Training Center).
Confidential, Morristown, NJ
Consulting Contract Manager
- Created Confidential 's first Consulting Contract Administrator training manual.
- Collaborated with the domestic sales group in verifying contract deliverables, fee structure, purchase orders and time parameters.
Confidential, Morristown, NJ
- Created and revised existing SOP’s, streamlined tasks and trained staff on new regulations and software applications.