- Certified Agile Scrum Master.
- Solid Business Analyst working closely with business units and development teams.
- Work closely with Project Managers for project deliverables on time with positive results.
- Organized and facilitated project planning, daily stand - up meetings, reviews, retrospectives, sprint, release planning, demos and other Scrum-related meeting.
- Solid background in gap analysis, as is and to be processes.
- Proven track record as a self-motivated, extremely hard-working, creative team player.
- Strong written, communication, time management and organizational skills.
SKILLS/AREAS OF EXPERTISE/CORE COMPETENCIES:
- Scrum Master
- Business Analysis
- Requirement Documentation
- Status Meetings
- Process Flows
- Functional Matrix
- User Stories
- Assist in QA
- On-Time/Within Budget Project Management
- Audit Preparation
- Advanced Excel
- Manage System Change Request
- Data Migration
MS Office Suite 2007/2010, JIRA, Version One, HP Quality Center, Serena, SharePoint, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Power Point, Visio, Service Desk Manager, Daybreak (LOS), LeasePak, Blaze, Salesforce.com, CRM.
PROFESSIONAL WORK EXPERIENCE:
- Facilitate daily stand up, weekly backlog and deployments.
- Weekly backlog consisted of weighing items to be placed in sprints using the Planning Poker method.
- Remove impediments that will prevent the product owner from achieving their goals.
- Maintain the Agile process to be consistent to the methodology.
- Report progress using burn down charts.
- Group business meetings to review requirements that pertain to more than one or several business units.
- Created current and proposed process flows in Visio.
- Wrote business requirements documents (BRD).
- Ensured security measures were in place for proprietary data.
- Ensure single sign on based on Active Directory authentication.
- Consumer personal information security was put in place in order to meet compliance standards.
- Managed changes on APPs - iPhone, Android and Samsung along with Tablets.
- User Stories—Web Site Enhancements.
- Created functional matrix document.
- Assisted with QA and managed defects.
- Completed requirements documentation and obtained approvals within scope of project plan dates.
Senior Business Analyst/Project Manager
- Managed special projects preparing ad hoc, non-standard, and complex financial information analyses and reports as requested by senior management.
- Wrote business requirements and data mapping for the company wide upgrade.
- Responsible for to be and as is process, as well as gap analysis.
- Maintained optimal service effectively managing relationships between bank and Confidential users.
- Developed sustainable banking relationships and contributed to implementation of new banking services and products in collaboration with Treasury Manager.
- Kept apprised of all security mandates in order to stay in compliance with new regulations.
- Managed group’s cash and liquidity, and all funding, cash forecasting and FX risks.
- Presented AR Global integration plan to Design Authority committee with on-going monthly meetings reporting status and possible risks.
- Established new Advance Collections process flow utilizing previously unused system capacity. Customer Profile, Scoring Engine and Strategies, Finance Charges and pre-delinquent debt.
- Identified current work flows, mapped to new workflow in the integrated environment.
- Created RD40 based on business unit’s current process, interfaces inbound and outbound, data flow timing from outside resources - banks, EDI, credit card merchants. Identified with the collaboration of resources IT and Accounting consultants to gain improvements/enhancements, identify redundancies and document all stages for a successful go-live implementation.
- Reviewed/commented on MD50s, applying broad-based analytic skills.
- Created and maintained Dashboard and Project Plan for weekly status meetings (or as needed based on phase of project). Identifying possible risks, solutions and overall progress.
- Initiated Change requests, assigned tasks, tracked progress and on time completions.
- Defined Flexfields, re-mapped new Chart of Accounts, identified Receivables values, including transactions/receipt types, memo lines, dunning letter sets, statement cycles, credit classification ratings, receivable activity, payment terms, account status, and profiles for advance collections.
- Identified RICE elements - for IT development.
- Assist in creation of data output to comply with IFRS rules.
- Worked in conjunction with the Vertex consultant to comply and capture tax rules and rates for North America.
- Created SIT, UAT and final process documentation using UPK.
- Initiated, tracked and reported status to upper management on Change Requests.
- Collaborated testing teams and users to complete scripts with approval sign off, in conjunction being sensitive to teams’ daily job duties.
- OBIEE integration - identified attributes, report writing and mapping to business needs.
- Drove Oracle Financial Integration Project to on-time, within budget and quality delivery.
Senior Business Analyst
- Automated previously manual billing system, significantly enhancing effectiveness.
- Established Bank Lockbox and ACH debit remittance applying IT and accounting expertise.
- Integrated to Oracle Financials corporate back bone- Project Manager for AR.
- Identified current process to enhanced process (RD40).
- Maintained Dashboard, Project Plan and weekly meetings or as needed meetings to report status.
- Created scripts for SIT, UAT and final process documentation.
- Managed implementation with business group and third-party developers from beginning to end.
- Initiated Change Requests, assigned tasks and monitored on time completeness.
- Established Super User in Oracle Financials.
- Member of PCI compliance committee, successfully achieving Level 1 status.
Supervisor, Accounts Receivable
- Automated account reconciliation process via Excel v-lock up and pivot tables.
- Established all procedures for field office set-up, including accounts, billing practices, account status, and upgrade of existing accounting systems.
- Built reputation as resource for Sarbanes-Oxley Act and revenue recognition rules.
Manager, Corporate Operations
- Directed Worldwide Sales Team in implementation of company practices, administration of global budgets, maintenance of accurate internal/external customer files, and control reports.
- Maintained constant communication with internal/external customers to improve reporting and ensure high-level work quality, as well as compliance with regulatory standards.
- Analyzed R&D invoices/travel requests for alignment with budget plans.
- Conducted reconciliations and cost analyses in preparation for audits and special production reports.
Senior Business Analyst, Accounts Receivable Supervisor
- Fast forward implementation from Solomon Accounting Software to Oracle Financials.
- Customized flex fields to calculate software support accruals and revenue recognition according to Confidential .
- Developed scripts (SIT, UAT and final procedures for go live) for Oracle Financial functioning.
- Coordinated training testing and training sessions, with least amount of impact to the users’ daily job activities.
- On-going maintenance to Oracle Financials, new codes, pricing and salespersons’ mapping.
- Delivered Quarterly Audits on-time consistently and with high accuracy, based on employee adherence to detailed corporate processes, achieved through highly motivated staff.
- Created corporate quality plan to examine special billing records and high-volume orders for data accuracy and effectiveness of internal controls and procedures.