- Over 20 years’ experience in engineering enterprise resource application systems with in - depth knowledge in ERP Development, implementation, support coordination and maintenance.
- Strength in understanding business requirements and facilitation of JADs.
- Scoped, analyzed, performed project planning and scheduling, identified roles and responsibilities, conducted status reporting as agreed with the client and ensured implementation and user signoff.
- Coordinated with collaborative teams that design, develop and deliver with excellent motivational abilities, coupled with good working knowledge of Industry’s best practices.
- Worked closely with functional business leaders to meet and support business goals.
- Produced and delivered technical presentations to top executives for Business Re-engineering.
- Ability to identify improvements and resolve issues before they become critical.
- Translated business goals with a strategic technology vision to implement ERP system.
- Knowledge, understanding and hands on experience of ERP concepts pertaining to Customer Service, Warehouse, Supply-Chain, Traffic, Distribution and Account Receivables business processes, in particular those processes directly within the Order to Cash processes.
- Knowledge, understanding and hands on experience of Purchasing and Accounts Payable Business Processes, in particular those processes directly within the Procure to pay processes, the underlying foundation of ERP applications.
- Improved processes and identified the system changes required to enable the new processes, using the change management process required to implement the improvements.
Operating Environment: Windows 8/7/XP/2000, Windows NT, Windows 2003/2012 (Active Directory), UNIX, Linux
Development Environment: C/AL (CSIDE), Visual Basic (6), ORACLE, SQL 2012, Visual Studio 12VFP, Exposure to VB.NET, XML, ASP
Software: MS Project, Visio, Crystal Reports (10)/2011, MS Office 2013, MS Access
Databases: ORACLE, MS-SQL 2012
Industry Exposure: Health Industry, Retail, Manufacturing (Chemical, Food, Textile, Auto Parts), Banking Utility and Services
Applications: ERP, Demand/Supply Chain, Enterprise Integration, Financial, Stores & Spares Inventory Control, Store Indenting & Purchase, Sales Orders, Preventive machine maintenance, Material Requirement & Planning, Human Resources, Banking, Finance, Textile ERP, Point of Sales
Confidential, Columbus, OH
Navision Business Systems Analyst/Developer/Project Management
- Supporting around 200 users with their day to day problems in Navision ERP.
- Planning, design, development and deployment of customization as required by the customers.
- Navision Configuration (Posting Groups, Dimension Setups, COA, GL setup, Purchasing & Payables Setup, Payment Terms,
- Inventory Setup, Master Data, Assigning Roles & Menus)
- Training of new Navision hires.
- Developing Sophisticated Research Fund Accounting/Payroll reports in Lawson ORACLE Database and Crystal 2011
- SQL reporting SSRS as needed by the management
- Managing Projects, Data Warehousig
- Navision data conversion to Lawson
- Changing SSIS Packages for new pay codes in payroll
- Managing third party vendors
Confidential, Dallas, Texas
Navision Business Systems Analyst
- Development (using C/AL CSIDE environment), maintenance and support of Microsoft Navision 4 enterprise resource planning (ERP) applications for the whole Enterprise (5 locations in North America, 150 users)
- Assist in the planning, design, development, and deployment of enhancements to existing applications Providing expertise and theoretical knowledge as part of the various department activities.
- Responsible for providing technical as well as business assessments relating to enterprise resource planning applications. Assessments may include customizations based on business requirements and business processes, user requirements, change requests and reporting needs.
- Business Intelligence: Data Mining through SQL Information Services. Identifying Data Sources and designing DATA Mart. Building Cubes by FACT/Dimension tables design techniques (Star Schema) from the database, Running OLAP queries and preparing reports for end-users and management. Maintenance and support activities, Training, ensue and minor system administration, network administration, and database administration.
- Manage technology vendors and contactors to ensure high-quality service delivery. Manage operational/project budget.
- Developing reports in Navision C/AL CSIDE environment for management.
Software Engineer Lead
- Managing and supporting Microsoft Navision 4 ERP Application for approximately 35 users on MS Windows Server 2003 based platform with SQL 2005 at the backend. (GL, AP, AR, PO, IC, OE, POS).
- Supporting SAMCO Point of Sale system for 20 corporate stores across Canada.
- Supporting Cre2000, a Point of Sale application by Confidential, for 120 Franchise stores from coast to coast.
- Training of staff and franchises on POS.
- System analysis/design/coding/Implementation of a Credit Note Management Application in VB (6)/SQL and reporting done in Crystal Reports (10). (Prepared BRD, SRS, and SDS)
- UNIX administration.
- Supporting Wine Track, VB/MS Access, application for corporate and franchise stores from coast to coast.
- Business Intelligence: Data Mining through SQL Information Services. Identifying Data Sources and designing DATA Mart. Building Cubes by FACT/Dimension tables design techniques (Star Schema) from the database, Running OLAP queries and preparing reports for end-users and management.
- Assisted in the planning, design, development, and deployment of enhancements to existing applications.
- Meet with decision makers, systems owners, and end users to define business requirements and systems goals, and identify and resolve business systems issues.
- Ensured compatibility and interoperability of in-house computing systems.
- Reviewed and analyzed the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and develop strategies for improving or further leveraging these systems.
- Created and maintained effective application documentation for users of the application.
- Coordinated and performed in-depth tests, including end-user reviews, for system modifications.
- Provided orientation and training to end users for all modified and new systems.
- Managed projects according to project management guidelines.
- Assessed the hardware and software requirements of all offices across Canada, and maintain as necessary.
- Developed and maintained project implementation schedules and budgets.
ERP Development / Implementation / Support Engineer
- Conducted systems analysis/design of the existing ERP system for rewriting the same by using VB and MS SQL.
- Modules comprise of GL, A/R, A/P, Spares Inventory, Service, and Sales.
- Worked with Managers and the users to develop business processes and refined user requirements relevant to interface and data conversion work.
- Wrote project scope, technical design and other required project documentation items.
- Supported the existing DELTA SIGMA ERP (Dealer Management System) for the all the departments.
- Administered network support and administration of 30 computers.
- Supervised daily backups and housekeeping.
- Designed and coded a small application to handle Liberal Members Data. (VB6/SQL). Also converted data from ElecSys (Application provided by Elections Canada) into Access and developing custom reports in the same.
ERP Implementation / Support Specialist
- Setup and implementation of complete IT infrastructure for various Manufacturing Units (Textiles: spinning, weaving, and knitting). Included an ERP SPIN IT initiative backed by an NT/WIN2000 based network infrastructure.
- Coordinated and planned the systems development.
- Performed systems analysis, developed, upgraded, optimized and maintained the intuitive business applications.
- Developed data models for new applications. Reorganized and normalized the existing database structure.
- Prepared and maintained the systems and user documentation.
- Used MS SQL Server2000, Visual Basic (6). SPIN IT ERP comprised of General Ledger, Budgeting, Fixed Assets, Inventory Control System, Preventive machine maintenance, Sales Ordering, Accounts Receivables, Purchase Ordering, Accounts Payables, & Production Control System, Letter of Credit Management System.
- After Implementation of SPIN IT the textile industry saved 35% of their waste resources by getting instant vital info and making important business decisions on time.