- Around 7 years of progressive experience in Business Analysis and implementing IT applications in finance industry with an earned reputation for meeting deadlines and delivering critical solutions.
- Experience in Agile, Waterfall methodologies.
- Responsible for JAD (Joint Application Design) facilitation with project stakeholders to gather, synthesize and prioritize requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirement workshops, site visits and surveys for new applications along with re - engineering the existing applications.
- Experienced in the analysis and design of applications.
- Proficient in gathering business and technical requirements from both formal and informal sessions through interviews, NetMeeting, questionnaire, video conferencing, JAD sessions and conference calls.
- Strong knowledge of Use Cases, Sequence Diagrams, Collaboration Diagrams, Activity Diagrams, and Class Diagrams.
- Worked in Agile - SCRUM environments and capable of communicating its policies and procedures to clients, teammates and partners
- Excellent writing skills in preparing Business Requirement Documents (BRD), SRD (Systems Requirements Document), System Requirement Specifications (SRS), System Design Specifications (SDS), Functional Specifications and defining project plans.
- Modeling the system using Use Case Diagrams, Wireframes, Visual Models, and Activity Diagrams.
- Responsible for working with AML Teams as well as Business Stakeholders to ensure Program strategy is aligned with process execution.
- Knowledge of the US and EU KYC/AML regulations
- Experience with new account opening requirements and/or account maintenance as it relates to AML risk.
R Programming, R Studio, Azure Machine Learning, Tableau, Talend Data Preparation Tool, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Office, SugarCRM, Share Point, Meta trader 4 and 5, Meta manager, Google analytics, Intermediate SQL, Bloomberg terminal, Oracle FLEXCUBE
Confidential, Irving, Texas
- Actively involved in implementing loan origination module using Microsoft .NET Framework, Windows Presentation Foundation and Windows Communication Foundation for easier interface use and increased scalability and configuration flexibility.
- Worked with stakeholders, management and implementation partners to gather, manage, and prioritize requirements, raise issues, identify obstacles, and recommend options, right from inception till maintenance to ensure successful system implementation.
- Studied, analyzed and documented as-is business process and performed the fit/gap analysis.
- Gathered comprehensive, detailed descriptive needs of user, program functions, and steps required to develop or modify software applications
- Work closely with enterprise architects and technical team to align designs that enabled strategic business outcomes
- Provide preliminary mock-ups to the UI designer as well as create data and system flow charts for projects assigned
- Work with a cross functional team of developers, QA, and documentation to ensure requirements were received and understood
- Assess IT impacts and risks and assumed a leadership role in the overall design and documentation of application / data / technical architectures
- Provide requirements for enhancements and ensured implementation into appropriate training materials for the documentation team
- Perform user acceptance testing to ensure developed software will meet business needs
- Provide editing and review of all documentation prior to release to external clients
- Actively participate in the development process - ensure timelines, updates, schedules and requirements were communicated clearly and all questions/issues were promptly resolved.
- Incorporated Out of the box (OOTB) functionalities into requirements to avoid gaps in requirements and keeping stakeholders’ expectations close to reality.
- Conducted UAT (User Acceptance testing) in both company and client sites.
- Worked with Tracer, Rules Inspector and Clipboard for troubleshooting.
- Gathering and documenting requirements, developing process flows, wrote use cases, specifications and in written user guides to meet project objectives.
- Analyzed requirements modeled current business environment and produced cost effective re development options for a system to capture property project details and calculate return on investment.
- Gathered and analyzed the requirements and converted them into User Requirement Specifications and Functional Requirement Specifications for the designers and developers to understand them as per their perspective.
- Involved with teams for root cause analysis activities and data collection plans.
- Performed GAP analysis of AS-IS and TO-BE systems and modeled them for better understanding of the business process.
- Facilitated Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions to identify business rules and requirements and documented them in a format that can be reviewed and understood by both business people and technical.
- Created various types of UML Diagrams like Use Case Diagram, Activity Diagram, Class Diagram and Sequence Diagram to model the business use cases, business activities, business entities and business work flow and the interaction between them.
- Conducted meetings with users and other stakeholders to elicit, organize and document the requirements.
- Worked with business units to ensure organizational and team effectiveness and to help manage change initiatives.
- Enhanced the Test Cases by analyzing the Specification Documents.
Environment: GAP, UML, JAD, Windows, Agile etc.
- Reviewed & gathered business requirements with the business and created business analysis process.
- Analyzed and identified gaps in existing system, compared and contrasted with documented business requirements, As-is system and the To-be system.
- Created detailed Functional Requirement Specification (FRS) and Non-Functional Requirements for Individual Market Portal Project based on the approved scope document.
- Facilitated JAD sessions and workshops required to understand workflows, business needs and storyboards.
- Conducted Scrum meetings on regular basis.
- Kept the Product Owner & Project Manager informed about project status and issues that may impact client relations.
- Attended client meetings and assist with determination of project requirements.
- Organized meetings, team celebrations, between team members and clients.
- Recorded minutes at meetings & kept detailed project notes and records.
- Worked with cross functional team like UX, design, development, QA, marketing and different Line of Businesses.
- Generated Use Case diagrams, Activity diagrams, Business Object to depict process flows and PowerPoint presentations.
- Performed User Acceptance Testing (UAT) for various web based and database related applications.
- Work on defining the sprint scope and oversee the BA schedule and deliverables.
- Work with IT to design and develop data collection and management tools to manage the information.
- Created a roadmap for the Internal Communications department to enhance the overall employee engagement and increase productivity .
Environment: MS Project, MS Office, MS Access, MS Visio. TFS (Team Foundation Server), JIRA, Responsive Architecture.
- Performed data analysis, testing, debugging, audits, disaster recovery, and problem resolution.
- Liaised with clients and vendors to resolve day-to-day problems and make process changes.
- Participated in design analysis and pre- and post-installation reviews.
- Assisted development and production teams by determining application design flaws, thereby optimizing SDLC.
- Created and maintained user account profiles and passwords, ensuring company-wide security.
- Responsible for maintaining and updating technical documentation for software and systems.
- Accountable to work on Business Analysis, Process Flows, Gap Analysis, documenting the flows and procedures.
- Maintained excellent working relationship with business, by developing an understanding of their vision and managing communication in a responsive and effective manner
- Assisted in regression and user acceptance testing (UAT) to improve overall quality of the application
Environmen t: MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project, Visio, Access, Outlook)