I have experience working as a Business Analyst to Program Manager.
- Perform in the lead role for product development and launch for both the customer and client on new programs.
- Lead Core Team activities, including: planning new program launch; creating project schedules with key milestones; defining each functional area’s deliverables; communicating plans, schedules, and changes; and generating consensus from the team
- Understand all customer requirements for the project, communicate them to the team, and ensure that the team meets or exceeds them.
- Ensure adherence to project plan and schedule by conducting core team meetings, generating follow - up documents, managing open issues, facilitating team member’s jobs, and soliciting management support in overcoming problems.
- Budget, track, and, control all project costs in real time, ensuring that all chargeable costs are assigned to the customer, and obtaining management approval for all cost overruns
- Authorize and control changes in the program affecting the agreed to targets and/or objectives
- Gather clients and stakeholders detail requirements.
- Setup kickoff joint meetings and invite different teams the Feature is dependent upon.
- Knowledge of ETL tools like Azure d Confidential factory, SAP and Mulesoft
- Collaborate with business partners in the development of business cases, project charters, process definitions, and functional requirements for medium to large projects.
- Cloud Migration of Applications
- Lead effort to migrate documents from SharePoint 2010 to SharePoint Online
- Experience working with cross functional teams.
- ERP Implementation and ERP system experience (Oracle, SAP, Lawson, PeopleSoft, etc.).
- Product backlog refinement once a week (Meeting setup including Developers, TA, and PO).
- Lead sprint planning and sprint review meetings.
- Clearly and concisely communicating requirements to the scrum team(s).
- Organizing, managing, and delegating to project teams.
- Working with TA on a Daily Basis for updates and impediments.
- Agile (Scrum), Waterfall and Iterative methodologies.
- Technical product planning & forecasting.
- Managing teams on six-figure projects.
- Execution of small & large project development.
- Play a role in Resource Planning.
- Mapping source field name/column names to destination field/column names.
- Analyze and interpret d Confidential in existing d Confidential bases to support projects and resolve d Confidential issues.
- Organizing and assembling QA processes or teams.
- Working with appropriate developers & contractors for projects - Client facing consulting/agency experience.
- Perform gap analysis.
- Drive all aspects of the product lifecycle from concept development through execution.
- Used Confluence to create Product Requirements wiki page, filling out user stories in table, creating issues in JIRA, create space for team, meeting notes, how to articles.
- Insatiable curiosity, thoroughness, and confidence in presenting findings to other stakeholders.
- Develop product vision and convey the vision to the scrum team.
- Create, maintain, and prioritize product and sprint backlogs.
- Release and Sprint planning.
- Create product features list.
- Define requirements, create user stories, and any necessary documentation.
- Test and accept user stories when user stories are implemented by the development team.
- Participate in all scrum ceremonies such as release retrospectives, sprint retrospectives, sprint reviews, sprint demos.
- Conduct post-deployment testing.
- Understand the user's motivation, build use cases around those motivations, and translate them into product definitions and prioritized backlogs.
- Understand, partake in, and discuss the architecture/technical decisions made by the team.
- Brainstorm with Stakeholders about ideas you are formulating.
- Evaluate usability and analytics to drive improvements.
- Work with Product Marketing and Sales to ensure major releases maximize impact for our customers.
- Monitor, summarize, and report feedback from the user base, as well as media or industry comments or feedback.
- Manage end of product life cycle, whether decisions require reinvestment, transitioning to maintenance or product retirement.
- Ensure a coherent and compelling overall experience for our users and customers.
- Get it done mentality: Efficient and accurate even under pressure, flexible to adjust.
- Take on responsibility: Proactive, ready to help out where needed.
- Accurate and deliver quality, have a roll up sleeves attitude.
- Logical approach and reasoning to problem solving, with self-starter aptitude.
- Able to quickly adapt to change and navigate ambiguous problem spaces.
- Excellent collaborative team player with excellent communication skills, written and verbal, able to connect with people from different businesses disciplines locally & remotely
- Adaptable and flexible meet demands.
- Skilled in pragmatic & flexible solution-driven business environment.
- Demonstrated pro-activity in capitalizing on opportunities and resolving issues.
- Ability to research and explore product and feature opportunities and user experience improvement.
- Intellectually curious - prepared to challenge and be challenged.
- Constantly strive to learn new technologies and look for ways to stay up to date in this rapidly changing industry.
- Flexibility to travel if required.
- Requirements Elicitation
- Creating FRD
- Creating WIREFRAMES
- User Story
- Story Board
- Creating Test Plan
- Off-shore Team Mgmt.
- MS VISIO
- LUCID CHARTS
- SALES FORCE
- ENTERPRISE ARCHITECT
- LIFE MANAGEMENT
- BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE
- D Confidential MART
- RELEASE PLANNING
- SPRINT PLANNING
- DAILY STAND UP
- SPRINT RETRO/REVIEW
- BACKLOG REFINEMENT
- WORKING WITH OTHER TEAMS
- D Confidential WAREHOUSE
- QA TESTING
- PRODUCT OWNER
- Microsoft AZURE
- IAAS, PAAS, SAAS
- MICROSOFT TEAMS
- WEB SERVICES
Requirement Management: Enterprise Architect, Rational Requisite Rally
Methodologies: Agile, RUP, Waterfall
Modeling Tools: MS Visio, Enterprise Architect, Lucid Charts
Wireframe Tools: MS Visio, Axure
Confidential, Tampa, FL
- LEARNING AND UNDERSTANDING THE AUDIT PROCESS BY WORKING WITH SME ON A DAILY BASIS.
- MANAGING TWO TEAMS AND CURRENTLY THE ONLY BUSINESS ANALYST ON 11 DIFFERENT PROJECTS CONNECTED TO EACH OTHER. setting up and leading Skype meetings for daily standups, refinements, meetings, sprint planning, sprint review, kickoff meeting, qa defects, AND backlog review.
- WORKING WITH OTHER TEAMS on their projects that require requirements from our TEAM; business stakeholders add epics to vsts. the business analysts work with ta and product owners to create features linking to that epic in vsts. once the features are approved by two ta, we add pbi to each feature. when creating the pbi, sprint, assigned to, effort, documents, links, notes, user stories, are assigned to each pbi.
- BACKLOG REFINEMENT WITH TA AND PRODUCT OWNER ONCE A WEEK; creating and LEADING SPRINT REVIEW meeting on the last day of sprint AND SPRINT PLANNING MEETING. each sprint is 3 weeks;
- WORKING WITH TA AND DEVELOPERS TO HAVE A DEMO READY FOR PRODUCT OWNER AT THE END OF EACH SPRINT to present to ceo of the company;
- LEADING DAILY STAND UPS FOR BOTH TEAMS AND GOING OVER VSTS CURRENT SPRINT BOARD AND ADDRESSING ANY PARKING LOT OR IMPEDIMENTS;
- CREATING NEW PBI AND FEATURES MID SPRINT DUE TO CHANGE IN SCOPE;
- FACILITATING AND SCRIBING in MEETINGS; facilitating and scribing meetings with other team dependencies;
- WORKING WITH TA ON CLOSING PBI at the end of each sprint FOR DEVELOPERS;
- WORKING WITH DEVELOPERS TO ADD VIDEO OR SCREENSHOT SO THE PRODUCT OWNER CAN AGREE THE PBI IS COMPLETE;
- Conduct to Support team on assigned product;
- Work with different IT Teams to understand releases and analyze and document their impacts on current systems;
- Provide content approval on all Business Requirements for assigned product area;
- Provide content approval on all Functional Requirement Documents in assigned product area;
- Train junior BA in assigned product area;
- Do testing and troubleshooting;
- Using SharePoint for documentation; using Microsoft teams to communicate with my teams and other teams to uploading documentation on Microsoft team channels;
- Participate in Client Service production meetings;
- Ensure client SLAs are documented, monitored, and supported;
- Own the short-term product roadmap and it’s integration into a larger application/ strategic roadmap;
- Demonstrate ability to influence customers and product managers through credible knowledge and experience, persuasion and influencing skills
- Lead customer and stakeholder interviews to align product design with roles (personas)
- Own the product backlog; continuously groom and ensure that an agreed scope is always ready to move into development;
- Lead the product development team; facilitate discussions, provide clarification, story acceptance and refinement, testing and validation; owner of functional or technical product design. Create & manage all US Process (Visio Flows) and To-Be’ Business / Functional Processes; analyzing system specifications and user stories to design and develop test cases; write manual test cases following a standardized test case template; execute test cases, document defects, and create reports with Microsoft test manager, hp quality center, or Jira; document and facilitate user acceptance testing; collaborating with agilethought team members and clients to identify process gaps and provide the best testing solution on a project by project basis.
Confidential, Orlando, FL
SALESFORCE Business analyst
- using salesforce as d Confidential warehouse. salesforce is connected to infusionsoft and mulesoft. sales team and product support team use salesforce account object and opportunity. we currently use sales cloud, service cloud, and marketing cloud. use reports dashboard for report requirements to see which opportunities were closed won in salesforce. sales team looks at record type and product list to create sale. product access custom object created to check how many products have been purchased by user.
- Own prioritization of the product backlog including definition of user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Work with assigned engineering scrum teams to plan workflow, define user stories and acceptable criteria.
- Define sprints and manage backlog to plan.
- Identify and escalate issues/obstacles to delivering the product as defined.
- Responsible for delivering a complete system to the company
- Responsible for delivering finished product (including documentation, adequate testing, appropriate functional and performance capabilities)
- Actively participate in scrum ceremonies, especially the product backlog refinement, sprint planning, and sprint acceptance ceremonies.
- Defining Scope of Project including overall description, deliverables, why project is initiated, constraints, and assumptions.
- Facilitate meetings such as the Product Owner Sync (PO Sync), Release Planning, and Product
- Increment Planning to support driving the program towards overall strategic objectives.
- Develop mid-term and longer-term product roadmap and platform product strategy.
- Determines investment plan and contributes to technical approach.
- Execute tasks across multiple products.
- Run meetings and lead PM SCRUM processes.
- Develop processes and methodologies for of agile excellence.
- Use d Confidential to drive goals and iterative improvement.
- Build business cases and financial forecasts for product features.
- Present roadmap, release plans, and status to upper management.
- Manage, mentor, and train other product owners.
- Analyze requirements and transform them into manual testing.
- Perform technical testing including project conformance testing, regression (system) testing, performance testing and benchmarking.
- Research defects including technical logs, websites and d Confidential bases, to yield robust defect documentation.
- Create Documentation for team.
Continental, FORT MILLS, SC
BUSINESS ANALYST and QA Tester
- Provided leadership and coordination with multiple Technical Project Managers and teams to deliver high-quality services within committed time frames to the customer.
- Developed a firm understanding from product owners and other business stakeholders of internal and external customer problems.
- Worked on creating functional, non-functional, and ui requirements with business rules for mobile website with developers, SMEs, system architect.
- Plugins QA Service, Zephyr, Veracode used for JIRA.
- Collaborated with the customer in a consultative role when eliciting their business and technical requirements.
- Participated in technical discussions with the customer and team.
- Managed the relationship with the client/customer across multiple projects.
- Accountable for customer satisfaction and focused on delivering valuable insights to the customer.
- Identified risks and issues across projects, monitor service delivery, and initiate strategies and plans to ensure delivery of high-quality services.
- Escalated unresolved issues to Senior management.
- Acted as a local escalation point for the customer.
- Translated conceptual user requirements into functional requirements in a clear manner that is comprehensible to developers/project team.
- Created and Manage product backlog.
- Coordinated the User Acceptance Testing (UAT) on a daily basis with the SME's to make sure that all the business requirements are addressed in the application.
Confidential, New jersey and New York
- Provided amazing experiences to both internal and external customers by seeing the big picture, understood the needs and tying them to results, and driving value.
- Demonstrated a positive mindset, high levels of character and integrity, and a keen awareness of continuous improvement.
- Understood how team efforts are aligned with organizational objectives and priorities.
- Advised and collaborated with others to develop strong, positive working relationships across all levels of the organization to drive success of projects and efforts.
- Listens effectively to assimilate multiple perspectives and managed challenging group dynamics adeptly to achieve positive outcomes.
- Maintained objectivity (neutrality) in face of conflicting viewpoints; used d Confidential and evidence and conveyed difficult messages with empathy and concise rationale.
- Proactively shared information across the right teams to communicate schedule, status, scope, dependencies and decisions.
- Proactively resolved upstream dependencies and demonstrated an ability to resolve conflict.
- Offered creative, innovative, d Confidential -based solutions by focusing on forward progress and creativity, even when working through complex, often competing needs.
- Adjusted positively to quickly-changing priorities and shifting goals. focused on learning business requirements when assigned after project has been approved.
- IDENTIFY AND DEVELOP KEY, TRUSTED CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIPS; PARTICULARLY IN THE OPERATIONS AND ENGINEERING FUNCTIONS.
- PARTNER WITH SALES ON THE EXECUTION OF THE ACCOUNT STRATEGY.
- ENSURE THAT ALL CONTRACT DELIVERABLES ARE SUCCESSFULLY MANAGED, EXECUTED, MONITORED AND CONTROLLED SUCH THAT CUSTOMER SATISFACTION IS ACHIEVED.
- MANAGE INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL EXPECTATIONS AND COMMUNICATIONS IN REGARDS TO DELIVERY, PERFORMANCE AND CUSTOMER SATISFACTION.
- DEMONSTRATE EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION CAPABILITIES, BUSINESS ACUMEN AND RESOURCE MANAGEMENT WITHOUT FUNCTIONAL AUTHORITY.
- UNDERSTAND BUSINESS CHALLENGES, PROVIDE CONSULTATIVE GUIDANCE AND DELIVER SUCCESSFUL RESULTS.
- POSSESS LEADERSHIP QUALITIES TO MANAGE A MATRIX TEAM.
- WORK CLOSELY WITH CUSTOMERS TO UNDERSTAND REQUIREMENTS AND ISSUES FOR SUCCESSFULLY IMPLEMENTING BUSINESS OBJECTIVES.
- ENSURE TIMELY DELIVERY OF PRODUCTS AND SERVICES TO CLIENTS AS COMMITTED.
- IDENTIFY AND RESOLVE OPERATIONAL AND SERVICES RELATED ISSUES TO ENSURE CUSTOMER SATISFACTION.
- WORK WITH CROSS-FUNCTIONAL TEAMS TO ENSURE CLIENT NEEDS AND DELIVERABLES ARE BEING ADDRESSED.
- MAINTAIN AND IMPROVE CUSTOMER SATISFACTION RATINGS.
- IDENTIFY OPPORTUNITIES FOR PROCESS IMPROVEMENT TO ADDRESS OPERATIONAL INEFFICIENCIES THROUGH THE USE OF METRICS AND REPORTING.
- PREPARE AND DELIVER WEEKLY/BIWEEKLY CASE REVIEWS TO PROVIDE CURRENT CASE AND ACTION ITEMS.
- PREPARE AND DELIVER POST-MORTEM/ROOT CAUSE ANALYSIS ON BOTH TECHNICAL AND PROCESS ISSUES.
- LEAD REGULARLY SCHEDULED CONFERENCE CALLS TO DISCUSS THE STATUS OF ALL CURRENT OPEN CASES, AS WELL AS QUARTERLY MEETINGS TO REVIEW OVERALL PERFORMANCE AND PROGRESS.
- DRIVE AND MANAGE TECHNICAL AND NON-TECHNICAL ESCALATIONS.
- PREPARE AND DELIVER DETAILED QUARTERLY BUSINESS AND OPERATIONS REVIEWS WITH CUSTOMER.
- USES GOOD TECHNICAL UNDERSTANDING OF HOW THE COMPANY PRODUCTS ARE UTILIZED BY THE CUSTOMER AND USES THIS TO EFFECTIVELY COMMUNICATE WITH THE CUSTOMER AND DRIVE ISSUES WITHIN CASA SYSTEMS. build business case when opportunities are defined. understood why the company has initiated and decided to fund the project. created project initiation document. documented strategic and implementation planning. used the following requirement analysis techniques: bpm (swim lanes), uml (activity), flow chart, d Confidential flow diagram, gap analysis. used the following elicitation techniques: review existing documentation, observation, interviews, surveys, facilitated sessions (jad), focus groups, competitive analysis, and interface analysis. managed product backlog. backlog grooming focusing on risk, social, tech, cost, schedule, and reactive work vs proactive work. regulatory reporting groups, on projects that enhance and add functionality. used market, financial, customer, grower and consumer d Confidential to find meaningful insights into building a profitable and sustainable business, serving as a key partner to the product leadership director. assisted in quantifying risks and opportunities associated with investments, measures return on.
- Collaborate and demonstrate a flexible approach to working across multiple teams and styles.
- Strong interpersonal skills and possess the ability to handle ambiguity with grace.
- Have the details, demonstrating the ability to ensure programs contribute to bigger-picture objectives.
- Managed technical projects consisting of 8 or more people totaling over $1,000,000 budget
- Managed and delivered IT engagements for a Fortune 100 company.
- Created, implemented and maintained a project plan; managed the project according to the plan; coordinated and managed the work relationship with the client’s project team; build and motivated an effective implementation team; mentored other Client Services resources; and assigning priorities for team members.
- Created, oversee and managed the successful completion of multiple, complex project work plans.
- Provided regularly scheduled project level detailed reporting on progress against project tasks and milestones, as well as executive scorecard level reporting.
- Assisted in project profitability targets per project, and adherence to change management protocols to keep projects in budget and scope.
- Worked planning, monitoring, and reporting.
- Managed requirements processes including conducting interviews and documenting technical requirements.
- Managed design activities including design sessions and defining future state processes.
- Managed day-to-day interactions with executive clients and sponsors.
- Managed and delivered components of client engagements that identify, design, and implement technology and creative business solutions for large companies.
- Managed teams in the identification of business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing,, defining support procedures. Your background in technology will give you the foundation to manage these streams but also understand the technology.
- Developed and maintained contact with decision makers at key clients; participate in some aspects of the proposal development process as needed.
- Mapped products helping big groups build shared understanding.