- Business Analyst with more than 12+ years of diversified experience in gathering requirements.
- Documentation and review of business documents like Business Requirement Document (BRD), Functional Requirement Document (FRD) and System Requirement Specifications (SRS).
- Competent in creating Unified Modeling Language (UML) diagrams for Business Process Modeling like Use Case Diagrams (UCD), Activity Diagrams (AD), Sequence Diagrams (SD), Data Flow Diagrams (DFD), Flow Charts (FC) and Wireframe Prototypes.
- Excellent skills and experience in performance and functional testing using Performance Center, LoadRunner, QuickTest Pro and Quality Center.
- Good working experience in C.
- Knowledge of Microsoft office tool, Google Analytics and tealeaf traffic controls.
- Knowledge of Monitoring Tools and IP Spoofing.
- Over 4 years of experience in analysis, requirement, testing, implementation and validation of software applications in a life sciences environment.
- Extensive knowledge in gathering and articulate User and Functional Requirements Specifications.
- Strong experience with SDLC and GAMP methodologies.
- Good exposure to FDA regulations (21 CFR Part 11, 210, 211, 58, 56, and QSR 820).
- Have extensive work experience on Testing of - Functionality, Regression, User Acceptance (UAT), roles-based testing, and Database Testing.
- Experience in developing automated test scripts using HP Quality Center including Regression testing and the development of test metrics.
- Experience in Quality Assurance Testing of web based and client/server applications using Automation tools such as Quick test Professional.
- Extensive experience in preparing test plans, test cases, test scripts and test summary reports.
- Excellent skills in using tools MS Office - Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio and MS project.
- Excellent team spirit and leadership qualities with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong testing skills in performing Integration, hardware testing, User Acceptance Test (UAT) and Regression.
- Expert in preparing Test cases, Bug Tracking and Metrics.
- Attention to detail and ability to work in tighter schedules and on different applications concurrently.
Confidential, Westchester, PA
- Key team member providing computer system validation and testing services for Confidential remediation project; Project scope included existing custom software applications that had been in use for several years but not properly validated according to CAPA from FDA audit findings.
- Participated in an in-house CSV validation project for creating and reviewing the SDLC documentation.
- Analyze and documents client’s business requirements and processes and communicate these requirements by constructing process models.
- Business Modeling Analysis, Process Definition and Mapping (As Is-To Be)
- Experience in software development life cycle (SDLC) and Agile methodologies
- Experience managing and engaging diverse range of stakeholders
- Facilitate meetings with clients to gather and document requirements and explore potential solution
- Act as a liaison and point of contact between the business and the IT team
- Created Use-Cases, User Interface documents and functional/requirements specification documents to document business needs.
- Writing Business Requirements Document (BRD) and Functional System Design (FSD) documents
- Worked closely with Development team (Java platform), QA team and tracking defects
- Created and maintained user stories, product backlogs, sprints and parking lot items and tracked all using JIRA.
- Developed templates for URS, FRS, Protocols, Test Scripts, Change Controls, Traceability matrix and Validation Plans.
- Created and authored process work flows, and SOPs for the project.
- Responsible for task assignments, reporting to upper management, general project management, and resolving issues.
- Interpret and apply FDA regulations as they pertain to GxP computer systems, lab equipment and process validations.
- Developed risk assessments, validation plans, protocols, test scripts and reports that support the qualification and validation of GxP computer systems.
- Documented User Requirement Specifications, Functional Specifications, Operational Qualification Test Protocols, Test Scripts and Traceability Matrix.
- Executed and reviewed Test Protocols.
- Involved in the scheduling and planning of testing activities and work within a project team focusing on validation activities.
- Participated in the testing of Salesforce application.
- Systems included: Plateau, SAGE, Training Server, SAP BW, Salesforce, Oracle, ProPlan, Informatica and MP2 Access.
Sr. Business/Testing Analyst
- Authored and Reviewed Business Requirements and Design Documents for MSSP ACO Portlet, MSSP Application Process, MSSP Assignment, and MSSP Advance Payment and prepared Test Plans.
- Attended walk-through meetings with Requirement Analysts to understand the Business Requirements and gave several suggestions to them.
- Designed detailed Flowcharts for the MSSP Application and Reconsideration Requirement Document to easily understand the process.
- Expertise in documenting business workflows, procedures, roles and responsibilities
- Expertise in playing important role in the entire Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Expertise in designing Functional Specification document and getting it approved from Stake holder/user community
- Wrote detailed Test Cases and design steps in HPQC and maintained Requirements Coverage.
- Facilitated Joint Application Design (JAD) sessions with technical leads, software architects, and Subject Matter Experts (SME) to identify business rules and requirements and document them in a format that can be reviewed and understood by both business and technical people
- Executed Test Cases and recorded results in the HPQC.
- Peer reviewed Test Cases written by other test team members.
- Created Test Data using SQL on IBM DB2 database.
- Logged, Tracked and Closed Defects in Quality Center.
- Provided application support to pilot release customers.
- Researched multiple issues daily using Linux and db2 and provided resolution to customers.
- Review the XML files in the Linux Environment to help customers troubleshoot their issues.
- Study the requirement, analyze the subject and provide presentation to the stakeholders.
- Performed the Backend Testing using SQL queries and performed the data verification.
- Uploaded files through Mainframes HOD and verifying the response codes in Database.
- Participated, performed and demonstrated in User Acceptance Testing (UAT) to the end clients (CMS).
- Created documents after doing research on CMS.gov on specific topic to discuss with the team members.
- Created weekly reports of tasks accomplished over the week and send it to the Lead and Manager.
- Prepared the Release Readiness Report document for the end client.
- Interacted with Requirement Analysts to resolve discrepancies between user requirement document and system specification.
- Participated in weekly team meeting and discussed about the status of the project with the higher management.
Environment: HP Quality Center, Windows XP Professional, Windows 2007, Squirrel SQL, IBM DB2, Linux
Business Analyst/Performance Tester
Confidential, Chevy Chase, MD
- Captured & clarified the business requirements through a range of analysis techniques (data flow diagrams, sequence diagram, case tool analysis, gap analysis and work & process flow diagrams).
- Conducted interviews with key business users to collect information on business processes and user requirements.
- Facilitated Joint Application Design (JAD) sessions to identify business rules and requirements and document them in a format that can be reviewed and understood by both business and technical people.
- Demonstrate resourcefulness in the use and variety of methods to investigate and solve issues.
- Analyzed user requirements, attended Change Request meetings to document changes and implemented procedures to test changes.
- Conducted Manual Testing for the entire applications using manual scripts, which are designed specifically for testing real world scenarios.
- Created scripts in VuGen and emulated the behavior of real users. Tested the load using LoadRunner.
Environment: Oracle, VBScript, IE, MS Project, Windows, Quality Center, QuickTest Pro.
Business Analyst/Performance Test Engineer
Confidential, Herndon, VA
- Involved in collecting and documenting the requirements that were critical to the Business Process (BPM) and using those requirements to design application software using a Use Case approach.
- Conducted presentations, prepared User Manuals to gain consensus with stakeholders about the proposed Business solution. Recorded and coded scripts using C to prepare for automated testing of Nextel’s web-based applications for various releases.
- Performance tested Nextel applications using Performance Center, LoadRunner, and LoadRunner Analysis.
- Performed tests such as Baselines, Stress, Load and Volume test.
- Cooperated with managers and developers to collect information on the changes to the application to be tested for each release.
- Collaborated with other teams, team members, and managers to troubleshoot issues that threatened or stopped testing.
- Wrote detailed test plans for each release that included explanations on testing procedures, dates for different tests and scripting, dates for completion, and contact information for all involved.
- Posted results for each successful test identifying any potential issues or bottlenecks with the application.
- Gathered results from all tests and wrote detailed final or close out documentation.
- Posted closeout documentation from Performance testing results on testing website.
- Negotiate and liaise between business teams, technology teams, and support teams
- Identify root causes and corrective actions to meet short and long-term business goals
- Manage project through status meetings, weekly reports, identifying risks, and tracking issues
- Created and delivered full sign-off project documentation starting from Development and ending at post-Production deliverables by working with Key Stakeholders to elicit information and gain agreement
- Responsible for extensive testing of different modules of the web-based/Internet application and the whole testing life cycle for the various modules of this application.
- Created Test Plan, Test Scenarios and Test Specification Document for the Application Under Test (AUT).
- Attended change requests meetings and made subsequent changes in the test.
- Analyzed, reported and kept track of defects using Quality Center.
- Submission of test results, weekly status reports and test summaries to the QA leads and project manager.
- Responsible for keeping up with the test schedule and interacted with software engineers to ensure clear communications on requirements and defect reports.
- Participated in weekly status meetings, and conducted walkthroughs for team members, and documented the proceedings.
Environment: Windows, J2EE, Quality Center, QTP, LoadRunner, PL/SQL and HTML
SunTrust, Richmond, VA
- Analyzed Business Requirements document and Functional Specification document to developed Test Plans, Created and executed Test Cases, maintained Defect Management and reviewed Test Results.
- Conducted manual testing, Test Validation, independently supported various QA Test Cycles and Production Cycles.
- Conducted Functionality Testing, Systems Testing and User Acceptance Testing for Billing, Partner Portal and Wholesale Applications.
- Developed automated scripts using QuickTest Pro for Functionality and Regression Testing.
- Developed scripts related to login/logout, multiple searches, buying a domain name, Automating E-Mail flow.
- Developed test metrics, traced the bugs, and requirements to the defects for the management.
- Actively participated in team meetings, walkthroughs, compiling various Testing related documents and assisted in improvements of Testing Processes and procedures.
Environment: J2EE, XML, HTML, Web Server, Oracle, QuickTest Pro
Business Analyst/Performance Tester
- Participate in the demand management process to assist the business in establishing business cases relating to new systems or existing system changes
- Develops functional specifications and system design specifications for project engagements
- Created Manual Test Plans and Test Cases and Executed Test Cases for web-based testing
- Reviewing and Executing test cases
- Developed test cases and test scripts to test the functional requirements.
- Conducted performance testing of the application using Load Runner.
- Performed Load, Stress and Volume testing, scenario creation and execution, Measured Throughput, Hits per second, Response time, and Transaction time using Load Runner Analysis.
- Involved in analyzing System Specifications, design, development and execution of Manual Test Cases
- Documented the errors using Quality Center and tracked them to completion by communicating and co-coordinating with the development as well as the support group.
- Responsible for collecting and analyzing the test metrics and then submitting the reports, which kept track of the status and progress of the testing efforts