- Proficiency in Business Requirement Gathering, documenting Business Requirements Document (BRD), Business Process Flow, Business Process Modelling, Data Mining, Reporting, data analysis, Use Case Specifications, Functional Specifications(FRD), Systems Design Specification (SDS), Systems Requirements Specification (SRS), creating VOC, Use Cases as per user requirements, developing/designing diagrams such as Activity, Class, and or Sequence diagrams
- Served as the Liaison between IT and the business in understanding key business processes, business data, and requirements, as well as analyse processes for technology service solutions
- Excellent knowledge of standard industry methodologies like Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), management models like Waterfall, Rational unified process (RUP) and Agile, Kanban, Scrumban, Adaptive software development, Agile modelling, Agile Unified Process (AUP)
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and reporting MS Excel, SSIS, SSRS
- Experience in Table summarizing, data processing by using pivot tables in MS excel.
- Strong knowledge of SQL, data analysis and data validation using SQL and in RDBMS such as Oracle, MS SQL Server and MS Access, & Strong experience in prototyping, screen mock - ups, wireframes, UI design, SSAS, SSRS
- Experienced in Scrum Practices like user stories, story slicing, backlog grooming, release planning, sprint planning, sprint review and sprint retrospective and develop Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM), Resource matrix and Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions.
- Prioritized and tracked defects using TFS, Jira. Created user manual/training docs for easy learning of windows application and SSRS reports
- Excellent communication, presentation skills, time management skills, analytical thinking, problem-solving attitude, work with the team, strategic thinker as well as detail oriented, can communicate effectively with business SME’s and delivery of projects in production environment with release engineers
- Experience in working with Affordable Act. Assisted in developing effective working relations with client teams to understand and support Requirements & scope.
- Adept at creating and compiling reports, stories and dashboards in Tableau and knowledge on Quick View, Data Warehouse, ETL
- Excellent knowledge in Microsoft power BI and created reports, dashboards, data warehousing,
- Extensive experience in gathering Business/Functional user requirements creating different cards such as features, epics and stories, acceptance criteria using Gherkin method
- Have knowledge of business analysis in the world of SaaS and consumerization. Having created Understanding the business problem, Optimizing the business process, Identifying and Evaluating Solutions, Enterprise Integration Requirements, Transition Requirements
- Adept at creating VOC, Use Cases as per user requirements, developing/designing diagrams such as Activity, Class, and or Sequence diagrams, and in addition to creating Business Requirements Document (BRD) and Functional Requirement Document(FRD)
- Lead planning meeting, Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions for eliciting requirements from stakeholders, generating Reports, Analytic Snapshots, and Dashboards, enabling Email Services and constructing Page Layouts
- Conducted daily Scrum meeting, planning sessions, backlog updates, user stories updates, continuous integration, continuous testing, UAT testing, GAP Analysis, Operational Readiness Testing (ORT), SWOT analysis, Cost-benefit analysis, ROI analysis, End-to-End testing, System testing, Regression testing
- Knowledge of creating cards in Rational Requirements Composer (RRC) and Rational Team Concert (RTC)
- Vast experience conducting and documenting the As-Is/To- Be processes and implement process improvement solution
- Designed graphical business process models with the help of BPMN methods
- Considerable knowledge in driving business cases, project scopes, functional requirements. Identifying areas to increase productivity and profitability in Salesforce
- Develop and configure SAP requirements modules and troubleshoot end-user training, access, and use of systems & Tested and documented progress towards implementation for a variety of operational tasks, upgrades, and processes
- Adept at creating and coordinating extensive communication networks (facilitation of joint application development) (JAD) sessions and interviews, acting as interface between the business and technology
- Good understanding about the Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) used in various business processes
- Considerable knowledge in the analysis, design, and re-engineering of system applications and business processes, functional requirements, using structured system analysis methodologies, providing Business Solutions, diagramming data and process mapping, applying Unified Modelling Language (UML) diagrams, MS Visio
- Good understanding about ALM (Asset liability management) to use the asset and the cash flow to reduce the firm’s risk from not paying the liability on time and to increase the profit.
- Good knowledge about Anti-money laundering (AML) transaction monitoring software which allows financial institutions to monitor customer transactions daily.
- Vast experience on various financial products like stocks, equities, fixed income, hedge funds, insurance etc.
- Good knowledge on business process frameworks APQC used for content management, defining of business process.
- Considerable knowledge on OFAC models.
- Good knowledge of billing order using wide orbit.
- Good knowledge of Robotic Process Automation using UiPath automation tool in a Asset Management firm used on mortgage related assets.
- Good knowledge process flows for processes being implemented using automation. knowledge of developing RPA prototypes and Proofs of Concept. knowledge of Robotics automation architecture (process redesign, gaps and wastes identification)
TECHNICAL SKILLS SPECIFICATION:
Domain: Equity (Stocks & Derivatives), Investment Banking, Hedge Funds, Banking, HealthCare, and e - commerce
Requirement Management Tools: Rational Requirements Composer, Rational Team Concert
Data Modelling Tools: MS Visio, Smart Draw, Blueprint, Caliber, Agile Manager, JIRA, Share point, EA Sparx
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall, RUP, V - model
Office Automation Tools: MS Office (MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, Visio) Project Management MS Project
Operating Systems: Windows & Mac (Complete Family)
Defect Tracking: Clear Quest and Clear Case, JIRA, Rally, Team Foundation Server, Bugzilla, Mantis bug tracker
Testing Tools: Load Runner
Databases: MY SQL, MS Access SQL, PostgreSQL, Informatica
Technologies: .Net, VBA, Google Analytics, Google Ad words, Salesforce, SAP, SaaS, SSIS,SSAS
Data Analytics Tools: Rapid Miner, SAS, and Weka
BI Tools: Tableau, Crystal Reports, MicroStrategy, Power BI
Prototyping Tools: Moqups, Mock flow, Balsamiq, Pencil
Project Management Tools: Work front, JIRA, Confluence
Web Service Tools: Swagger, Postman, Soap UI
SENIOR BUSINESS ANALYST CONSULTANT
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Liaison between business & technology to facilitate full scope of cross-border multi-asset class trading Application.
- Responsible for functional specifications and implementation of the EMS between Paris, Asia & Americas.
- Authored documentation for compliance procedures from onboarding to desk risk analysis as well as Composing a suite of test cases for algo trading.
- Document via flowchart and requirement document system shortfalls and propose solutions to fill Inconsistencies between trading venues.
- Document and implement Cross trading platform design linking Paris- Asia & New York for global listed Derivatives trading. Including defining risk requirements for onboarding foreign clients.
- Used agile methodology for gathering the requirements and planning.
- Lead examination of the back-end billing process; conferred with compliance on complete billing & reporting, changeovers.
- Work with Client onboarding team and KYC - compliance in the content, design & scope of dew account Documents & exchange requirements, by region, by asset class.
- Examine and begin remediation process for back-end customer billing & reconciliation
- Objective to re-design Trading and operational flows and systems processes for maximum customer/market availability Globally for listed futures & cash equities and their derivatives
- Phase two will lead to full DMA /T1 automation, with a streamlined workflow and full transformation of end-of-day processing, for all listed equities and derivatives as well as cross-margining capability.
- Used data warehouse ETL Informatica for data integration across Paris, Asia and America process for gathering data across Paris, Asia and America and searching for highest and lowest. Helped to store the data in the Warehouse.
- Implemented BI strategies for data storage structures, data analysis, reporting,
- Set up Microsoft CRM Environments and demonstrated them to potential user groups.
- Gathered end-user's business requirements and translated them into CRM Application functions and performed gap analysis to complete the clients' business requirements.
- Worked on dashboards in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 and surveyed variety of users to develop customized dashboards according to their security roles.
- Designed user stories, use cases, uml, test scripts, assisted with test team and conducted UAT testing at the final stage.
- Interviewed and trained and Managed mid-sized teams.
- Used agile methodology for gathering the requirements and developing the project.
- Used tableau for analyzing the data and reporting.
- Created Relationships, actions, data blending, filters, parameters, hierarchies, calculated fields, sorting, groupings, live connections, and in-memory in both tableau and excel
- Used custom geocoding to modify locations within Tableau.
- Used Power BI.
- Created table calculations on a dataset and created basic charts such as heat map, tree map, bullet chart and advanced chart such as waterfall, pareto and Gantt chart.
SENIOR BUSINESS ANALYST CONSULTANT
- Schedule and conduct meetings with the business partners, stake holders and tech teams for gathering business requirements and the evaluation/analysis of their requirement in coordination with tech team.
- Preparing and managing comprehensive documentation of the project requirements and send the same for approval as per SDLC process
- Coordination with impacted teams and getting them on board for project.
- Collaborate with other Business Analyst’s regional / offshore.
- Coordinating with the testing team for integration and functional testing.
- Coordinate tech teams sizing discussions with the business
- Assist the senior manager to manage project schedules and plans
- Preparation of User Experience/prototype decks for the business using iRise and MS-Paint
- Used photoshop to design the portal for the sales and customer service team
- Ensured effective change control process is in place to have control on scope, schedule and cost.
- Responsible for monitoring project costs using B-one, resources, change requests, risk and issues to ensure that maximum business benefit is maintained as well as sending regular project status updates to business, stake holders and tech teams
- Review of test plans and test scripts to ensure proper coverage of requirements.
- Assisting the Business users in UAT. Reviewing of Test Cases, Test scripts, user stories, uml. Coordinating the UAT testing with development team.
- Provide training to the new team members as required.
- Organized, manages, searched files including business documents, ppt and videos with the help of salesforce CRM.
- Configured live agent, case management for the betterment of long lasting relation-ship with the customer.
- Used Tableau to build dashboards to communicate clearly and directly
- Developed story telling dashboards in Tableau Desktop and published them on to Tableau Server, which allowed end users to understand the data on the fly with the usage of quick filters for on demand needed information.
- Combined views and reports into interactive dashboards in Tableau Desktop that were presented to Business Users, Program Managers, and End Users.
- Worked on motion chart, Bubble chart, drill down analysis using tableau desktop.
- Done Pega Implementation life cycle like modelling of business process, PRPC tool installation, development, testing, deployment.
- Effectively designed both use case specifications and use case business flow diagrams for Pega PRPC implementation.
- Assisted in Fraud/AML internal Procedures & Processes and worked on Fraud cases by mainly focusing on transactions occurring in various lines of Business and flowing through (Web, Paper, Phone/IVR, Mobile, Email, and In-Person/Local Office) channels.
- Interacted with different Lines of Business as part of monitoring the Fraud transactions and created the Centralized repository (Base View) for all AML/Fraud transactions passing through different Channels (Web, Paper, Phone etc.).
SENIOR BUSINESS ANALYST CONSULTANT
- Confidential covered listed derivatives (US) as well as OTC Derivatives.
- Contributed to the Domestic instrument master (Hydrogen)
- Worked in conjunction with the global RAM database team to utilize back-to-back trading methodologies
- Wrote and contributed to the OTC (US) version of Swaps Wire and sat in the review of the international SwapsWire configuration panel.
- Contributed to the OPRA symbology initiative to recalibrate Merrill’s, Security Master
- Worked with compliance to prior to any changes being made that would have a firm impact.
- Worked closely with the trading desk and back office to eliminate principal and agency reporting issues.
- Worked closely with the Convertible fixed income trading desk to resolve TRACE report timing issues
- Worked on the EAGLE - Charles River High net worth project implementation, including specifications and data mapping as well as flow diagrams.
- Used Eagle PACE for interface set-up, Performance measurement and for pricing centre Engine.
- Supported Eagle PACE for batch processing cycle events, reports, performance
- Developed financial accounting, Implemented Security Reference Manager and Account Reference manager by using Eagle PACE.
- Built Uploaders, Exporters and DataMart with the help of Eagle PACE.
- Obtained security prices from the approved sources and Contribute to the improvement of the daily pricing process.
- Assisted in the documentation of pricing procedures and reports and any other pricing issues and prepare reports and answer queries relating to funding audits.
- Coordinating the UAT testing with development team.
- Coordinate SRM activities across functions and business units.
- Created the business case and developed an SRM sales pitch
- Implemented ALM for liability management created the business solutions, Optimized the business process, for a software of SaaS
SENIOR BUSINESS ANALYST CONSULTANT
- Gather and analyse client’s business requirements for design and application configuration. Collaborate with stakeholder groups across the organization to ensure business and technology alignment.
- Proposed solutions meeting defined specifications and needs. Develop Business Requirement Document with graphical images, Use Cases, process flows, functional and non-functional requirements.
- Worked closely with the Stakeholders, conducted user interviews, user research and developed personas to help set up the design process. Conducted extensive usability testing to evaluate the products being created to meet user needs. Develop workflows using Visio and Photoshop, track projects through SharePoint, which includes outlining scope and risk.
- Solved workflow problems in high intensity environments, through visual and interaction design. Planned and implemented UX strategies that reflected country-specific individuality while keeping the brand identity for each unique MSN service
- Develop Responsive Web portals (RWD) for different departments of the company. Provided solutions for graphical interpretation of data.
- Tested web portals developed for each department
- Develop wireframes (Images and clickable), design patterns and created formal functional specification documents for development team.
- Conduct multiple iterations with users, to enhance user experience with every release, demonstrations, prototype layouts, etc.
- Worked on Various Adobe products for designing the UI.
- Used Tableau to build dashboards to communicate clearly and directly, where each element of a dashboard presents information in the most efficient way possible.
- Used Tableau to display type that best expresses the data—bar and line charts, maps, tables, scatter plots,