- Proficient and detail - oriented analyst of business information systems with expertise in financial, insurance, and government environments.
- Extensive and comprehensive expertise in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and knowledge of Agile/SCRUM and Waterfall methodologies.
- Proven ability to interface with clients and system owners in Joint Application Design (JAD) sessions to evaluate system issues, explore user requirements, and define project scope.
- Skilled in creation of accurate Requirement Definition documents to enable creation of innovative and pragmatic solutions by internal development, quality, and testing teams.
- Compile project data to create status reports and document test schedules and results, achievement of scheduled milestones, and changes to initial project scope.
- Collaborate cross functional with client stakeholders and internal team members to enhance project progress and remedy product defects and project delays to ensure client satisfaction.
Operating Systems: Microsoft (MS) Windows 7, MS Windows XP/2000, Unix
Tools: JIRA, MS Visio, Hewlett Packard (HP) ALM, Quality Center, Selenium, WAVE, JAWS
Applications: SQL, Oracle, SQL Server
JAVA, SQL, VB: MS Office Suite, SharePoint
Confidential, Arlington, Virginia
- Orchestrated Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions with client stakeholders to explore system issues and collect software modification and enhancement requirement data.
- Created Business Requirements documentation to comprehensively define client business needs for development of quality solutions.
- Collaborated with client leaders, subject matter experts (SMEs), and project management teams to explore, define, and document project scope.
- Partnered in execution of performance, regression, system, and user testing. Monitored project status and milestone achievements for documentation and reporting.
- Compiled project case tests, user stories, and activity diagrams to fully define technical and functional specifications in compliance with corporate Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) policies and procedures.
- Liaised between business and business system owners and internal development and testing team members to coordinate project processes and negotiate conflicting priorities.
- Created workflow diagrams of initial and alternative flows of various use cases.
- Facilitated design, development, and performance of UAT initiatives and documented results.
Confidential, Richmond, Virginia
Business System Analyst
- Documented, tracked, analyzed, and business requirements and linked requirements to test cases, designs, and business practices to establish traceability.
- Created Business Requirement and Statement of Work (SOW) documents and secured client approvals for initial agreements and any changes.
- Conducted gap analyses to identify problem issues and procedural bottlenecks to identify improvement recommendations.
- Executed client maintenance testing for production environment changes. Compiled project activity summary and status reports
- Created and verified user stories; supported upgrade installations by scheduling meetings and tests of identified defects, tracking project status, and documenting issue resolutions.
- Collaborated with project manager and client end-users in User Acceptance Testing (UAT) to document test results, schedule additional testing, and improve user adoption rates.
Confidential, Richmond, Virginia
Requirement Analyst / Quality Analyst
- Collaborated in daily SCRUM project update meetings tracking testing schedules and in defining functionality and design of applications under development based on Requirement Specifications Document.
- Troubleshot application bugs and partnered with developers and quality teams to resolve issues and defects to ensure achievement of project requirement goals.
- Executed and stored test case results in Quality Center and generated reports and graphs for additional analysis.
- Interfaced with testers, developers, and other project team members to conduct and validate complex test scenarios.
- Updated Test Cases and maintained Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM).
- Created and executed manual test scripts in Quality Center.
- Developed SQL queries to maintain database integrity and validate data.