- Business Analyst offer 7 years in the industry. An expert on business and system requirements, user acceptance testing, process improvement and end - user training.Excellent understanding of banking business operations, products/services, systems, and associated risks/controls. Recognized for expert analytical skills with a strong knowledge of CCAR/D-FAST, AXIOM & AXIOMSL. Dependable, thorough, and well-organized, professional who is focused to work effectively with attention to key priorities. Experience in reviewing data volumes of secured documents and preparing for legal matters and regulatory reporting and compliance. Possess exceptional organizational skills - driving efficiency, accuracy, reporting, and decision-making capabilities. Recognized as a team player who consistently meets established deadlines.
- Hadoop, MapReduce, SQL, PL/SQL, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, Oracle 11g, Microsoft SQL Server
- Analytics and Management Tools QlikView, Tableau, Spotfire, Microsoft Project Planner, SharePoint, Axiom
- Design Tools Microsoft Visio v15.0, IBM WebSphere Business Modeler v7.0, IBM Rational Software Modeler v6
- Agile, Apache, automate, Big Data, Business Intelligence
- Capital,Markets, Coach, Controller, Data analyst, Data Analysis, Data Mining, Data Visualization, data warehouse, Data Warehousing, data warehousing, designing, ETL, Tableau
- Financial, Financial Accounting, Focus, frame, functional, IBM, insurance, Market Risk, Microsoft Project, SharePoint, Microsoft Visio, MIS
Senior Business Analyst
- Analyze, Test and maintain the data items populated in Axiom in various reports CCAR reports.
- Worked on reviewing and modifying of the BRD for the enhancement of OTC derivatives, product control and private banking based on Basel III norms and Reg W Affiliates.
- Involved in testing of regulatory analytics and financial calculation (Reg W Exposure, Gross Profit, Gross Loss, NPV, Credit Exposure, etc.) for the daily and monthly feeds of OTC derivatives exposure details and credit collateral files for Reg W Affiliates based on Basel III Norms.
- Worked on Basel architecture is being leveraged for a number of other processes, this being performed globally and in partnership with the key stakeholders and programs of work across FA, PC and Risk management for products like Money Market, Derivatives, OTC like CDS, IRSWP, Loans (Collateral and Non- collateral) and Provisions.
- Integrated FR 2052a/LCR solution that leverages the core UDM data set and produces both the Liquidity Coverage Ratio and the FR 2052a (formerly 5G) report with consistency and transparency from the source through the output reports using AxiomSL.
- Used OFSAA and OBIEE to calculate CAR and generate FFIEC Reports and validate the same against the prod data and engineered data.
- Significant exposure to various products including but not limited to RMBS, MBS, swaps, options, futures, forwards, derivatives, FX, fixed income and commodities.
- Managed the review process for waterfall calculations, capital calls, distributions, income and expense accruals, investment transaction review, daily NAV package review, investor allocations.
- Responsible for the daily processing of Foreign Exchange transactions via SWIFT. Investigated ACH Debit and Credit refunds.
- Experience in Migrating data from Excel to Salesforce.
- Assisted in deploying and maintaining the CCAR application ClusterSeven from both technical and business aspect
- Provided oversight over the development of an operational risk model and framework based on the BASEL III pillars (Enhanced Minimum Capital & Liquidity Requirements, Enhanced Supervisory Process, and Enhanced Disclosure-Discipline of Market).
- Create views in Tableau Desktop that were published to team for review and further data analysis and customization using filters and other actions
- Worked with Data Governance Program Management to develop a target data governance model along with a roadmap
- Work on gathering and converting data over to Tableau using SQL/SAS/Excel data over to tableau reports and Dashboards
- Create Sequence and Class Diagrams using OOD (Object Oriented Design) process
- Write and execute SQL queries to validate actual test results match expected results as per financial rules
- Partner with Functional/Development leads to ensure timely delivery against project schedules.
- Coordinated and monitored processes to gather data to complete Basel filings.
- Review system/application requirements (functional specifications), test results and metrics for quality and completeness.
- Performed requirement analysis by gathering both functional and non-functional requirements based on interactions with the Business process owners & stakeholders for implementing the OBIEE reporting tool.
- Create documentation for business unit for tracking issue and helping for implementing new Data Base system also Data Warehouse and Data Management by using OBIEE tool, for Front back office.
- Using Product Life Cycle for implementing System requirement for Data Warehouse and Data Management and State Diagrams bases on UML methodology and process flow diagrams.
- Delivered Source to target Mapping, BRD, Report Specification Document, System Requirement, Specification Data Analysis and weekly defect status reports
- Performed data gap analysis, data remediation plan for Risk Data Aggregation & Reporting
- Compile a list of all attributes and performed Data conformance all across source system for Loans and Deposits to bring the data into the central data warehouse Finance and Risk Data Mart
- Documented BRD and liaison between Business and Technical BI developers to implement BI solutions for internal Treasury Finance Reporting
- Worked on Change Requests/Design/Source to Target Mappings for fulfilling the requirements indicating Gap analysis
- Involved in designing and developing Data Models and Data Marts that support the Business Intelligence Data Warehouse.