- Business/System Analyst, with over 11 years of extensive experience in Business Requirement Gathering, Business Process Flow, Business Process Modeling, User Acceptance Testing, Business Analysis,Enterprise Datawarehouse,Data Analysis, Data Mapping and Data Modeling. Successfully bridged the knowledge and communication gap between Business and Technology channel groups in various situations. Proven ability to understand a customer’s business and use cases and know how to deepen relationships and trust to ensure retention and growth.
- Hands on experience and involvement in phases of Software Development Life Cycle such as Waterfall, Scrum, Hybrid (Scrum - Waterfall) environment and extensive knowledge on Extreme Programming, and Rational Unified Process.
- Experienced in user requirements gathering, Use Case design and analysis, Use Case specifications, Scenarios, Business processes, Workflow diagrams, process flows and technical documentation, using Unified ModelingLanguage (UML), and Rational Suite.
- Experienced in B2B and B2C Omni channel (Both portals and order Management).
- Experienced Data Warehouse Analyst who is well-versed in several database platforms and proficient in several kinds of extraction tools.
- Adept in delivering project requests ahead of schedule working with database architects to maintain the efficiency of the database and utilizing a wide variety of database support tools. Specializes in data migration and database architecture management.
- Experience managing/working with both onshore and offshore teams at multiple locations.
- Experience in information security management and governance-risk-compliance management.
- Proficient in Creating and Transforming Business Requirements into software requirement specification (SRS) using MS Word and Rational Requisite Pro.
- Good understanding on Capital market such as Equities, Equity Derivatives Fixed Income - Corporate Bonds, Government Securities, Mortgage Backed Securities (MBS), Collateralized Mortgage Obligation (CMOs), Asset Backed Securities (ABS), Collateralized Debt Obligation (CDOs).
- Understanding of OTC derivative products such as Options, Futures, Forwards, Swaps, Credit Derivatives, Credit Default Swaps, Credit Linked Notes .
- Highly experienced in various areas of Investment Banking: Portfolio Management, Fixed Income, Annuities, Trading Life Cycle, Stocks, Bonds, Futures, Options, Hedging, Equity Research, Mutual Funds, Securities trading and Commodities.
- Knowledge of Anti Money Laundering (AML), Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), Comprehensive Capital Analysis and Review (CCAR) and Dodd-Frank Act. Working knowledge and understanding of Suspicious Activity Reporting (SAR) and OFAC reports.
- Created User Requirement Specification (URS), Functional Requirement Specification (FRS), business process flow System.
- Sound Proficiency in analyzing and Creating Use cases, Use Case Diagrams, wireframes for UI Design, Activity diagrams, Class diagrams, Data Flow Diagrams, Business Flow Diagrams and Navigational flow diagram and Sequence diagrams using MS Visio and Rational Rose.
- Experienced in conducting Daily Scrum meeting, Planning Sessions, Backlog updates, User Stories updates
- Exceptional ability to research, analyze and translate technical information to end-users at all levels.
- Hands full of experience in MS Office Suite, MS Project for Project Plan, MS Visio, Rational Suite Rational Rose, Rational Requisite Pro, Rational Clear Case and Rational Clear Quest.
- Organized many Joint Application developments (JAD) and Joint Requirement Planning sessions (JRP), Interviews, workshops and requirement Elicitation sessions, sessions with end-user/clients/stakeholders and the development group.
- Proficient in developing & automating reports, iteratively build & prototype BI dashboards using Tableau to provide insights at scale, solving for analytical needs of business team.
- Involved in GUI testing, Functionality Testing, Regression testing, System Testing, Unit Testing, Integration Testing, Performance Testing, and Stress Testing.
- Subject Matter expertise in Investment Banking, Fixed Income, Trade Life Cycle, Mortgage Origination, Mortgage Service, Secondary Mortgage Market, Loan, Credit Cards, Insurance, and Portfolio Investment Analysis.
- Strong understanding of Mortgage Backed Securities, Capital Markets, Retail Banking, including Credit Card, Mortgage, Account Transactions, Wire Transfers, Bill Payment.
- Strong knowledge of Finance, Accounting, and Sox Compliance.
- Recognized as being dynamic, result-oriented, analytical and organized in managing multiple priorities.
- Cross functional experience in Financial Services Industry Investment Banking, Retail Banking and Brokerage Services Banking.
- Extensively interacted with the QA Team in executing the Test Plans, Providing Test Data, Creating Test Cases, Issuing STR’s upon detection of bugs and collecting the Test Metrics.
- Thorough knowledge of Requirement analysis, Planning, Scheduling & Tracking projects.
- Excellent knowledge in Asset Management, Wealth Management, Investment Banking, Derivative products such as Options and Futures, Credit Card, Insurance and Bonds.
- Broad Knowledge in reviewing Test Procedures, creating Test plans and detailed test plans for UAT, Test scenario, defining Test cases, both System & Integration and executed many test cases Test Data reviewing and maintaining and executing detailed Test scripts for UAT, analyzing bugs,interacting with team members in fixing errors and User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and also assisted in post –Production support.
- Expertise in managing project portfolio, project finance, risk analysis and mitigation, conducting market research, benchmarking, root cause analysis, trend analysis, and tracking using MS Project.
- Experience with Oracle SQL and Toad, Teradata DW and Teradata SQL Assistant.
- Extensive experience in creating screen mockups, conducting Gap Analysis, Stakeholder analysis, Impact Analysis, SWOT analysis, Feasibility analysis, Risk analysis, modeling Businesses Processes, and preparing Training manuals and Knowledge Transfer manuals.
- In depth Knowledge in Data Warehouse including Data Mart, Dimensional Modeling (Star schemas& Snowflake Schemas), ER (Entity Relationship) Modeling, Normalization, De-Normalization, Logical Model and conceptual model.
- Proactive with excellent interpersonal and communication skills, experienced in working with different personalities, and with developing positive and cooperative working environments.
- Strong problem-solving, team-building, leadership, critical thinking, business acumen, strategic thinking, presentation, negotiation skills and adept at creating, editing, and coordinating extensive communication networks.
- Creative and Enthusiastic Self-Starter.
Data-Oriented: Erwin, PL/SQL
Universal: VISIO, Irise Studio
Quality Management: JIRA, Mercury Quality Center, Track Wise, VersionOne, RTC, HP ALM/ QualityCenter
Reporting: SSRS, Cognos, MSAccess, Irise Manager, OBIEE, Tableau, Tamarac
Project Management: MS Project, Excel Spreadsheets
Change Management: Bugzilla, Clear Quest, SharePoint, Rational Clear Case
Configuration Management: PVCS, CVS, Clear Case, SharePoint
Testing: SIT, UAT, Unit test, Rational Robot, Rational Test Director, Win Runner, Load Runner and Manual Testing
Requirements Tools: Rational Requisite Pro, Irise Manager
Web Languages: PowerBuilder, CSS, HTML, XML
Languages: C, C++, Java, Visual Basic, J2EE
Databases: Oracle (9i), MS SQL Server, MS Access, ETL Informatica, Teradata, TOAD
Office Tools: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Outlook
Business Intelligence Tools: Tableau, Cognos, OBIEE
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
- Created functional & technical specifications for an in-house front office trading application whose main products were related to ABS (Asset Backed Securities), CDO (Collateralized debt obligations) and Whole Loan Mortgages.
- Reviewed, implemented, and maintained policies and procedures to ensure compliance with all federal (including FCRA, Fair Lending, OCC, and CFPB) and agency requirements.
- Extensively involved in migrating the fields of financial instruments such as Fixed Income, Derivatives Securitized Products such as MBS on Trading Platform.
- Imported the transformed data to design dashboards that aided business processes on Oracle OBIEE.
- Performed SQL queries using TOAD software. Wrote SQL statements to extract data from the Tables
- Built and automated ETL processes using SQL, PL/SQL, UNIX shell scripting, Excel and VBA.
- Prepared for GAP Analysis; identified and documented improving areas to meet capital markets requirement regulations.
- Worked with traders on defining compliance requirements for trading MBS, ABS, Bonds and ELNs.
- Performed requirement gathering and knowledge extraction about the Investment banking and Capital markets using both formal and informal sessions through JAD sessions
- Created test cases and provide testing along with coordinating UAT.
- Constant interaction with Capital Market business users for job shadowing, understanding certain issues which I need to deal with for completing Proof of Concept and BRD.
- Helped with Data Mapping between the data mart and the Source Systems.
- Reviewed data & respond in a timely manner to various, numerous lender & vendor questions/ requests in connection with closing loans and/or ongoing loan covenants; loan document review
- Assisted the principal consultant with Application Rationalization and IT Portfolio Management.
- Worked with mortgage originations, servicing, loss mitigations and loan modifications
- Worked on the new Wealth Management Accelerators (WMA) which will enable private banks and wealth managers to provide a superior digital banking experience.
- Performed periodic searches in the Orchestria System to identify e-mail addresses that could be added to the restricted list or "blacklist"
- Assisted the SR Bank Personal Wealth Management business in updating its various regulatory policies in conjunction with their recent conversion to the Pershing platform
- Worked closely with Mortgage Specialist and Sales Opener to ensure that all information obtained on application is complete, legible and ready for underwriter review.
- Conduct audit trail reviews, trade practice surveillance, market surveillance, and real-time monitoring
- Implement the firm’s global trade surveillance strategy which provides oversight and controls to reduce risk.
- Participated in data modeling, data analysis and requirement documentation. Extensive experience in Financial Service industry related t - Credit Risk, Market Risk, Market Risk, Credit Risk, Liquidity Risk, Basel II/III, CCAR
- Interacted with Cash Management Division and Compliance Office to review the AML (Anti Money Laundering) requirements and provide Positive Pay service to reduce check fraud
- Executed treasury products as options, swaps, futures, forwards, swaps and debts.
- Thorough knowledge of treasury operations Match Funding, Fund Transfer Pricing, FATCA reporting
- Assist Director of Treasury and Cash Management with corporate credit card maintenance and fraud detection
- Helped document the rational and requirements behind the XML architecture that encompasses data origination, secondary market and servicing data for implementing MISMO standards
- Developed Order validation and Order management web services for order entry web tickets.
- Drew visual workflow diagrams using formal notation such as the Business Process Modeling Notation (BPMN).
- Compiled a performance report for the Wealth Managements primary SIBEL CRM system, which was reviewed by senior management. The report listed new objectives, completed tasks, and a status update on current projects.
- Studied existing KYC/CIP system and prepared test data for CDD and EDD based on inputs.
- Remediation of FATCA tax-related documentation.
- Worked with the Remediation team to identify and analyze the ISA (Information Security Administration) functions to check for compliance and open CAP (Corrective Action Plan), RA (Risk Acceptance) or RE (Risk Exception) for AML (Anti Money Laundering), Confidential Bond trading and Fraud prevention applications.
- Tested Trade Cycle (Front end) for Equities, Fixed Income, Bonds, Treasuries and Credit Derivatives to verify the alerts at different stages of a trade.
- This module included Online Bill Payments, Transfers, Online Bank Statements & Check Images, email & Wireless Alerts Conducted multiple gap analysis against Basel II, II.5 and III rules. Validated Basel II framework, including internal rating systems (PD, LGD, EAD models) and RWA calculation.
- Worked on multiple projects across Billing and Marketing domains.
- Participated in Request for Proposal (RFP) and selection of new systems vendor
- Resolved all the issues pertaining to Point of Sales (POS) and the various transactions made at POS are checked and processed using the Debit Cards and Credit Cards.
- Developed business requirements, GAP analysis, use case diagrams and data flow diagrams.
- Involved in Defect Reporting, Defect Tracking and in Preparation of Defect Report using HPQC.
- Performed User Acceptance Testing of Phase I build of Basel III system.
- Developed wireframes and mock ups using Adobe Dreamweaver for UI Design Teams.
- Wrote SQL queries to understand data relations and variances from other source systems.
- Provided end user support. Created and delivered end user training on application functionality.
Environment: Scrum, Oracle, OBIEE, PL SQL, HP ALM/ QualityCenter, Rational Requisite Pro, Rational ClearCase, SharePoint, Business Objects, Rational ClearQuest, Mercury WinRunner, Microsoft Visio, ERwin3.5.2, JIRA, Java.
Confidential, Parsippany, NJ
- Developed custom InfoPath interface to streamline the process workflow for Project Feasibility, Resource Allocation and Capital Assessment of the SWMC billing department
- Worked on Fixed Income, Bonds and Bond Trading Cycle, Equities and Equity Trade Cycle, Derivatives (Options and Futures), Portfolio Management, Wealth Management, and Sales and Marketing.
- Conducted interviews with key business users such as product management teams and SME's to collect requirements and business process information.
- Gathered business requirements through interviews, surveys, and observing from account managers and product management teams and UI (User Interface) of the existing Web Application.
- Designed Replica DB for promoting Database Marketing of Leads across Salesforce CRM.
- Worked on LMS of CRM Sales force for lead generation campaign
- Identified business and functional requirements through JAD sessions, operational evaluation, RFP and proposal
- Developed wire frame diagrams for GUI that helps developers to prepare real time easily accessible screen layout. Ensure operational excellence by facilitating backlog grooming, sprint planning, retrospectives, daily scrum, and sprint reviews.
- Involved in creating user stories/tasks and translating them to technical specifications on Github Software. Observed and implemented mortgage originations, servicing, loss mitigations and loan modifications.
- Obtained and verified financial information, such as applicant's credit rating and income level.
- Analyzed and evaluated applicant's finances to decide if applicant qualifies for a loan.
- Communicated directly with mortgage banker, customers, agents and attorneys to achieve an ideal customer experience
- Engage with stakeholders to gather, consolidate, and analyze requirements for each tool, business process and for the overall Decline Curve Analysis (DCA) application rationalization
- Prepared and reviewed of closing documents for purchases, refinances and construction loans.
- Trade surveillance and post trade analysis to ensure trades are executed and cleared correctly through STP.
- Utilized PL/SQL coding and debugging skills to identify data integrity issues and recommend an optimal solution.
- Utilized SQL*Loader, PL/SQL and Putty to create ETL packages for data uploading and error handling into error tables.
- Implemented of recommendations from Basel Committee on Banking supervision on IT projects for Credit Risk, Operational Risk and Market Risk in line with Basel II
- Carried adjustment in operations of values of Credits, Debits, i.e. CVA/DVA, Fixed income security and credit derivatives.
- Facilitate the setup of North American ABS/MBS securities on the Bloomberg terminal including other asset types such as CMO, CMBS, CLO, RMBS, student loans and other various ABS.
- Completed Project Status Reports & led PMO meetings to update senior management and other stakeholders on progress, issues and deliverables of project.
- Responsible for developing and supporting requirements for service flow of Corporate Actions, Corporate actions response, Currency, Free movement, Mutual Fund Order and execution, Non-financial transactions and trading operational processing in Comerica's global wealth platform.
- Provided coverage for AML compliance monitoring, CIP, KYC and OFAC. Assisted the Internal Audit Analyst for various work-streams within CCAR Audit - e.g. Basel III, Treasury/Liquidity, RWAs, Capital Policy/Planning, and Risk Identification.
- Generate and coordinate client portfolio performance reporting through Tamarac software .
- Worked with Release Management, PMO, Executive Management, along with managers/staff in Development, ETT, UAT, Core Business and other areas, to plan, delivers, and track testing progress.
- Identified different risks such as credit risk (default risk), prepayment risk, inflation risk, and market risk. Project requirements for cash management practices adhered to accounting principles or GAAP.
- Worked with risk management tools for mortgage loan servicing, commercial & residential mortgage, and risk analytics for MBS.
- Conduct surveillance of SEF trades across multiple asset classes (rates/FX/credit/equities /commodities)
- Master Data Management, including on-going data integrity and validation of system changes and enhancements.
- Enhanced revenue and tax reporting by integrating the billing system with the general ledger
- Determine how new rules, regulations or policies affect surveillance activities.
- Tracking down issues and problems faced by customers in existing applications, analyzing them and providing effective solution.
- Generating reports based on common user issues and making modifications in applications to enhance user experiences.
- Reviewed Stored Procedures for reports and wrote test queries against source system (SQL Server) to match results with actual report against Data mart (Oracle).
- Understanding and review of various documents including Software Requirement Specifications (SRS), Business requirements document (BRD), Use Case Specifications, Functional Specifications (FSD), Systems Design Specification (SDS), Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM) and testing documents
- Prepared requirement traceability matrices (RTMs) and managed all components of the business requirements.
- Conducted Mortgage relevant training to off-shore teams so future releases are delivered defect free.
- Helped in deployment of portal a venue for the on-line trading application a collaboration bundle solution.
- Worked as a liaison between developers and QA team in creating Test Plan and Test Cases using Rational Test Manager. Generated test data, and assisted QA team with manual testing whenever possible
- Created class diagram, sequence diagram, and collaboration diagram using MS Visio.
- Supported development team in unit testing by providing testing data during User Acceptance Testing (UAT) phase.
Environment: Rational Unified Process (RUP), Rational Suite (RequisitePro, ClearQuest, ClearCase), Tamarac, Jira, MS Visio, Database Marketing, MS Project, Java, J2EE, Oracle, ALM, Mercury Test Director, MS SQL Server, Rational Rose, MS Access, iRise, Business Objects, Tableau, Power Query, Java, C, Hp quality center.
- Used SDLC (System Development Life Cycle) methodologies like the RUP and the waterfall.
- Coordinate the activities of subordinates in the Interface Team and organize weekly status Meetings.
- Facilitated JAD sessions with the clients and assessed the facts of the discussion to not only gain an understanding of the issues but to drive to a solution for Data Retention.
- Responsible for writing detailed descriptions of user needs, program functions, and steps required for developing or modifying software programs using Rational Rose (UML).
- Actively interacted with different business groups to perform the Gap analysis to identify the deficiencies in the system by comparing the actual objectives with the system objectives desired.
- Documented existing applications with the creation of UML sequence diagram and class diagram to document.
- Involved in development & documentation of Software Requirements Specification (SRS) using Borland Caliber RM.
- Deeply understood and documented process flows for Credit applications in compliance with PCI-DSS to ensure deletion of cardholder data after the retention period.
- Design wireframes, using Balsamiq, to create innovative web-based workflows for UI Design and submission reports to align with client objectives and adhere to Government section 508 compliance rules.
- Ensured data retention period falls under Escheatment Process of SEC (Securities Exchange Commission), FinCen (Financial Crime Enforcement Network), and OCC (Office of the Comptroller of the Currency).
- Project coordinated the new State Records Center software implementation.
- Perform analysis of records to develop and implement records management programs and procedures
- Performed data and admin duties for the new Secretary of State Records Center software.
- Provide assistance to directorates on records management program to ensure that all offices are adhering to applicable laws and regulations as well as standards, procedures and guidelines from the National Archives and Records Administration.
- Involved in BI reports development efforts by working closely with Micro strategy, Teradata, and ETL teams.
- Designed and Administered Teradata Scripts, Tables, Indices and Database Objects.
- Created and managed Project Templates, Use Case Project Templates, Requirement Types and Traceability Relationships in Requisite Pro.
- Generate tables, listings, and graphs using Excel, also used Excel to generate end of day reports for input into OBIEE.
- Prepared Use cases and activity diagrams for a source system using Enterprise Architecture (EA) tool.
- Used MS Visio to design the process flow for data deletion utility for cardholder data which exceeds the data retention period.
- Used BEA (BPM Tool) to map Process flows and migrated Visio Process flows into BEA Tool.
- Detected and documented the defects using Mercury Quality Center.
- Use of data transformation tools such as DTS, SSIS, Informatica or Data Stage.
- Jointly worked with Security Analyst in creating Incident Response Plan.
- Developed test plans in conjunction with team leads and business personnel and performed unit, integration, regression testing.
- Designed management and executive level communications, reports, training material related to technology incidents and a repository for the documentation, diagrammed and wrote a clear process to follow and storage for all documents/diagrams
- Created JIRA Stories, JIRA tickets in the Ticketing System for changes to high-level signature authorities, WIKI pages and RCA Legal/Compliance Review Process
- Execute test scripts, coordinated & conducted UAT testing.
- Worked with the Project Manager in documenting the Project Progress to ensure deliverables.
- Assisted the Project Manager in setting realistic project expectations and evaluating the impact of changes.
Environment: Mercury Quality Center, SSIS, Informatica, OBIEE, SDLC, Oracle, MS Office, MS Project, MS Visio, PL/SQL, Teradata, Teradata SQL assistant, Rational Unified Process (RUP), Rational Suite (RequisitePro, Clear Quest, ClearPro), Windows XP, Java, SSIS, Jira.
Confidential, Conshohocken, PA
- The responsibilities involve thorough understanding the AS IS process and TO BE process, collecting requirements, creating required documentation.
- Followed Agile Iterative development approach and was involved in all iterations of the development lifecycle and risk management.
- Defined program and project goals, objectives, products, services, constraints, assumptions, risks and facilitated processes by working with the project team, sponsor, and stakeholders to baseline the scope of the work and enable development of the plan.
- Designed the business requirement collection approach based on the project scope and SDLC methodology.
- Extensively worked with Project Manager to determine the current best practices for requirement gathering.
- Facilitated JAD sessions to analyze and prioritize competing for business needs.
- Interacted with Subject Matter Experts (SME's) and stakeholders to get a better understanding of client business processes and gather business requirements.
- Analyzed business requirements and segregated them into high level and low-level use cases, activity diagrams, and sequence diagrams using Rational Rose according to UML methodology.
- Utilized Rational Unified Process (RUP) to configure and develop process, standards, and procedures and create a Business Requirement Document (BRD).
- Wrote clear, concise detailed system requirements specification (SRS) documents and user documentation in accordance to guidelines and standards of a level where developers can interpret, design and develop the application with minimum guidance.
- Managed a pipeline of 'change process requests' by prioritizing requests, researching/ developing solutions, and communicating change.
- Participating in the IT Reform/Rationalization efforts to cut cost and process time by standardizing requirements and prioritizing capability needs across services/components.
- Project Representative on the Database Reconciliation Tools Task Force to work on Feature Usage Tracking.
- Set up Demand deposit accounts automatically to adjust to interest rates when rate changes occur in money market accounts like mortgage accounts, bond accounts.
- Execution of a thorough evaluation process towards Regulatory, Compliance, Risk,Surveillance, and Controls testing remediation, to ensure the data populations and samples are independently obtained and to certify that the proper sampling techniques are used and that sampling methodology and rationale are clearly documented.
- Create wireframes using Axure RP Pro based on collaboration with use cases and Visio flows.
- Analyzed the strategies of Risk management, Mortgage, Fixed Income and Derivatives in the investment division and conducted Portfolio Performance measurement: return, calculation, and attribution.
- Analyzed problem incidents, debug SQL and implement fixes.
- Used SQL to Work on developing complex data extracts, database applications, and ad-hoc queries as requested by internal and external customers.
- Research and address compliance and risk findings for the department. Collaborate with auditors to determine high-risk processes and applications and develop controls to decrease business risk.
- Develop process maps and procedures. Document risks and controls for process and IT assets.
- Involved in reporting the schedule and the plan of the project using Business Intelligence.
- Used HP Quality Center to log all the test scripts and test cases and generated the reports on a daily basis.
- Examined, analyzed and modeled test plans, test scripts, test procedures and use case scenarios based on RUP methodology.
- Used Test Director to coordinate and manage the master test plan, test scripts, testing resources, pass vs. fail cases and the entire testing process.
Environment: Agile, UML, Requisite Pro, Rational Rose, Clear Quest, SQL, Windows XP, MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook), PL/SQL, Oracle, SQL and Windows, Enterprise Data Warehouse, Ms visio, SharePoint, HP Quality Center, Java.
- Identified As-is and To-be process maps as part of Gap Analysis for new functionality requirements, and thereafter prioritized them in order to align them with the project roadmap.
- Conducted JAD sessions with supply chain management and development team to brainstorm Point of Sale (POS) and Inventory and Order Management System (IOMS).
- Documented and analyzed the business process for receiving and processing customer sales based on "Opportunity to Order" and covers business-to-business (B2B) and business-to-consumer (B2C) sales.
- Made sure that the implemented (POS) point of sale system aligns with the objective of the company.
- Interacted with project managers and process analysts to understand the business processes.
- Analyzed and interpreted trends in customer perception, preferences, and behaviors across the e-Commerce/website channel through full shopping cart life cycle and conversion funnels using Google Analytics.
- Prepared Use Cases, Work Flow Diagrams, Wireframes and Swim Lane Diagrams using UML techniques and MS Visio for the services in platform to make the process easy to understand.
- Extensive use of Adobe Web Analyst/Omniture Site-Catalyst for website analysis.
- Responsible for analysis of overall SEO efforts including keywords, page ranking, technical SEO, and content optimization.
- Creation of business and functional requirement documents and use cases supporting them with wireframes and other visual documentation as required.
- Worked with swim lane diagram and helping design team to see visual element used in process flow diagrams, or flowcharts, that visually distinguish job sharing and other responsibilities for the business process.
- Served as a Scrum master and conducted sprint planning, review, and retrospective meeting.
- As a scrum master, I was a key player in taking vital decisions during the sprint meetings.
- Decompose high-level concepts and requests into Epics and User Stories that are consumed by agile teams across multiple parts of the organization that directly lead to on-time deployments through agile release planning efforts.
- Accountable for creating, maintaining and ensuring User stories to have coverage on business values, story points, and acceptance criteria.
- Collaborated with Product Owners to write up and prioritize customer centric documents like User Stories for Product Backlogs.
- Prepared and documented Sprint Backlogs to identify and monitor the activities performed in the time boxes.
- Rebuild customer review system and integrate the payment methods to improve customers' experience by shortening the payment process.
- Documented various workflow diagrams like AS-IS and TO-BE processes.
- Responsible for requirements gathering, project scoping, and technical documentation for retailer eCommerce and Order Management projects.
- Involved in development and testing of POS Point of sale systems and applications for Payment Card Industry (PCI) Compliance initiative.
- Validating Recommendations with the Business and IT Owners of the application and obtaining signoff for the Recommendations.
- Developed task flows and wireframes for an upgrade to a system used by underwriters to manage excess policies.
- Used Invasion in enhancing the user experience; worked closely with the technical and programming team to prepare Screen Mockups, User Interface designs using wireframe prototype for this Ecommerce mobile/web redesign.
- Participated in Daily Standup Scrum meetings and worked with the team in resolving issues that could potentially cause delays in the sprint completion.
- Created various current state and future state models for use within the organization as a base to build scenarios and conduct feasibility studies with web based services using x-paths for web services, WSDL Configuration, XML, HTML
- Create billing disputes with vendors on issues found in audits for prompt resolution
- Attend vendor meetings to track circuit order progress and billing issue resolution
- Provided analytical support and recommendations on stocking strategies and inventory placement.
- Assisted in creation of Standards and Guidelines for Risk Data Management Governance.
- Managing onboardings and offboardings through Flipkart's Sharepoint Governance Portal website.
- Worked directly with the business units to facilitate Information Technology (IT) risk assessment and risk governance processes, and work with stakeholders throughout the enterprise on identifying acceptable levels of residual risk.
- Developed process flows and procedures for purchasing and forecasting functions.
- Worked with B2B e-commerce with advance online selling, merchandising, personalization and targeting capabilities.
- Developed digital strategy plans for B2B clients following the Digital Analytics skills.
- Analyzed and managed Supply Chain reports, dashboards and performance metrics.
- Wrote copy for the digital team site and encouraged user adoption of the site.
- Created Burn-down Charts to monitor the completion of work within the time-boxes.
- Optimized and deliver content for mobile devices for B2B and B2C models.
- Participated in the testing of B2B and B2C websites, including creating test plans and test cases, executing test cases(including regression and ad-hoc testing), and defect management.
- Create and review test plans and test case for UAT sessions, as well as conducting UAT sessions.
- Manage, schedule, track, and publish views, dashboards and stories to production server after performing valida-tions in Test and QA environments.
- Set up and manage Tableau server in creating new projects folders, creating groups, adding users to the groups, assigning permissions, and reports migration.
Environment: Scrum, Adobe web, JIRA, UML, MS Word, Rational RequisitePro, Rational Clear Quest, Quality Center, SQL, MS Visio, Tableau, SharePoint, XML, HTML, Adobe acrobat, Java.