- Result oriented business analyst with 10 years of experience in the creation, deployment, testing and implementation of software solutions for various industries. Trained and experienced in analyzing and implementing projects of Oracle, Analytical/Business intelligent (OBIEE) MDM, PeopleSoft, Salesforce (SFDC - Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Chatter, data migration), CRM, ERP, Digital Asset Management (Open Text Media Manager) Product information Management (PIM) and Content Management Systems(CMS), . Very diverse work experience which includes manufacturing, healthcare, Utilities, Food, Internet and Insurance domains.
- Possess comprehensive understanding of CRM business processes like Campaign Management, Lead Management, Account Management, Case Management, Quote, Forecasting and Call Center.
- Experienced in deployment and administration of Salesforce. Involved in declarative configuration, such as Page layout, custom formula fields, validation rules, workflows, identify and access management
- Strong Requirements gathering experience using JAD Sessions & Conducting User Interviews, and preparing functional documents like Use Cases, Software Requirements Specifications (SRS).
- Experienced in management of requirements throughout the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) (Waterfall & Agile - Scrum) and Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC). Analytical skills with an ability to transform the needs of business users and stakeholders into functional/technical requirements.
- Adept at producing vivid and high quality deliverables like: Business Case, current state analysis document, gap analysis document, project vision document, solution vision document, business process design document, business requirements documents (BRD’s), functional design document, test strategy, test plan, use case model documents, data mapping, data analysis and data validation.
- Have in-depth knowledge and experience in various test automation and defect tracking tools: Application Lifecycle management (ALM) Clear Quest, HP Quick tests Professional (QTP), IBM Rational Manager, Load Runner, Web-Services. Also experience in software testing methodology and writing Test Plans, Test cases, compiling test data, tracking and reporting bugs/defects and preparing of Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM).
- Well versed in broad range of technologies, including business process tools such as MS Project, Excel, Access, Share-point, IBM BPM, IBM Blue works and Visio. Working knowledge of web based technologies, operating systems and programming languages.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills, accustomed to working in both large and small team environments. Sharp client facing skills along with experienced in working with all type of stakeholders (Executive and end users).
Business Analysis: Business Case, Functional & Non-Functional Requirement, Use Cases, Test strategy, Test Case development, RTM, MS Visio UML, Business Process, flow chat, data flow chat, data mapping, Data validation & User Stories & RACI.
Utilities: MS Office Suite, MS Project, MS Share point, Visio, IBM BPM, RAD & Lotus Notes.
Methodology: Waterfall(SDLC) & Agile/SCRUM
Testing Tools: ALM, LoadRunner, Jira, HP Quick test professional, Web Services tools (Toad & Soap UI)
Languages: SQL, PL SQL, C, C++,Java, .Net, VB script
ETL tools: Oracle data integrator (ODI), Informatica, boomi
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Responsibilities include defining integration architecture, documenting technical requirements, and identifying success criteria.
- Started the project with a workshop which included international key stakeholders and partners to re-examine standard and custom objects, page layouts, fields, page view and processes which could be eliminated and make new CRM more effective, streamlined and robust .
- Participated in JAD session with Business users to document business requirements for Sales Cloud, Partner Portal and Forecasting.
- Interacted with global business users to identify functionalities and data fields no longer needed in Confidential CRM which existed in SFDC.
- Work closely with International Partners and Business stakeholders to identify technical requirements and technical infrastructure for CRM based enterprise solutions.
- Worked on various salesforce.com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns, Reports and Opportunities to migrate to Confidential CRM
- Complied Business Requirements Document (BRD) and Functional Requirement Document (FRD). BRD included wire frames and mocks for Confidential CRM to assist technical team in development of page layouts, custom objects, custom fields, workflow, rules validation, email management and identify and access management
- Lead solution design discussions with technical teams and provided clarification on issues raised by the technical team. Worked with technical team to compile Technical solution design document.
- Created data mapping for SFDC to CRM.
- Designed, Implemented and deployed the Custom objects, Page layouts, Custom tabs, and Components, to suit to the needs of the application.
- Worked with SAP team to integrate database with Confidential CRM. Used SQL to test data base
- Created breakdown analysis of business requirements to uncovers any gaps in business process.
- Worked with off shore QA team for test cases.
- As a part of testing team, ran test meeting, generated testing and defect reports. Responsible for Requirement Traceability Matrix(RTM). Worked vigorously with off-shore technical and testing teams.
- Defined the scope for the project.
- Analyzed the corporate-level technology stack for integration into proposed systems.
- Planned and oversaw successful upgrade from OTMM 10.5 to OTMM16, including Creative Review and Experience Analytics.
- Gathered & Prioritized Requirements by building a Prioritized Requirements Matrix.
- Co-ordinate with Onsite Supervisor and Managers, for related process requirements .
- Worked with a team of 14, including OTMM integration developers, tester, system architects, and metadata librarians. Developers located offshore .
- Documented workflow, triggers and data flow between interfaces: MDM/PIM/DAM/SGS/Kwihee
- Document Data requirements for the integration. Identified the fields that are that are syndicated between the interfaces.
- Identified new fields to be created in each interface to capture data syndicated.
- Compiled detail Functional and Data Requirement documents for technical and development teams to work.
- Documented user roles and rights for DAM and PIM.
- Created test cases for integration/system testing and data validation.
- Worked on Metadata and Product image testing in DAM and PIM.
- Conducted initial synchronization of data load between PIM and DAM
- Directed all testing efforts including UAT w/ sign-offs .
- Worked with external users and conducted training via WebEx and workshop.
- Established and lead two advisory boards; establish weekly internal metadata audits, and the definition and deployment of corporate governance for assets and metadata.
- Involved in development, testing, and deployment of integrations w/ Kwikee (product information) and the KHC internal recipe library (recipe images and copy) and six (6) custom EPS workflows.
- Worked with project manager for the development of training materials and nearly 100 training sessions for internal KHC employees and external agencies; oversaw change management and communication concerning assets and the DAM organization-wide.
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
Salesforce Business Analyst/ Administrative Consultant
- Made an detail study of the existing CRM systems (consisted of 9 components), documented present business processes, workflow, business rules and constrains, Identified Excel, Email and manual based processes including "Pain Points" and bottlenecks in the process.
- Developed a 2 phase implementation strategy for seamless implementation of Salesforce.
- Documents present process for Marketing, Sales, Customer Support and Billing/Finance.
- Prepared Business Requirements Document (BRD) and validated requirements with stakeholders (Business and Executive). Based on BRD, documented System Requirements, reviewed with technical team for approval.
- Complied "Product Backlog" for the project based on business process and BRD.
- Created detail requirements using "Breakdown Analysis" approach.
- Complied "Gap Analysis" for the project. Created matrix to reflect existing functionalities in BOND platform and what new functionalities needed to be developed.
- Worked with Solution design team to document solutions and new SFDC process.
- Created and captured screenshots in Sandbox for stakeholder presentation.
- Created Solution design document and complied a comprehensive new business SFDC process flow diagram for marketing, sales, customer support and billing/finance.
- Created user stories for the functionalities based on Breakdown analysis. These user stories were used for SFDC development, configuration and testing purposes. Created Epic and theme to breakdown larger functional requirements and to create user stories.
- Created test strategy for the project, documenting types of testing involved.
- Worked and collaborated with off shore technical and testing teams. Worked with QA Lead on defects and regression testing.
- Responsible for Salesforce Administration including user management, report & dashboard creation, lead routing and general data management.
- Defined lookup. and master-detail relationships on the objects and created junction objects to establish connectivity among objects.
- Involved in creating and customizing Email template and configuring them to the email alert within the workflow rule for a standard/custom object.
- Developed various Custom objects, Tabs, Entity-Relationship data model, validation rules, Components.
- Worked on various salesforce.com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns, Opportunities, Quotes, Activities, Dashboards and Reports.
- Created the workflows for automated lead routing, lead escalation and email alerts.
- Responsible for creating Sharing rules among all the users in Different Roles and Subordinates.
- Responsible for creating Queues, Workflows rules and tasks to share and automate work to the users in the Queue.
- Worked with Operations Manager and users to determine business requirements, provided administrative support and design /implement solutions in Salesforce.com CRM.
- Complied high quality Salesforce training materials for the end users.
Confidential, Oakbrook, IL
Business Analyst - Salesforce
- Started the project with 2 workshop which included key stakeholders from both companies to establish what "Success looks like"
- Undertook a detail study to document complete overall IT infrastructure, indentifying the technologies, platforms, database, interfaces, manual process, data flow, and web services used in both companies to develop a integration approach.
- Looked at the marketing strategies of the companies (Solution vs Product) and recommended the best approach to align them.
- Established the scope and out of scope for the projected. Identified the project dependencies, assumptions, risks and open issues.
- Captured high level requirements for the project to be included in the project charter.
- Analyzed and documented AS-IS and TO-BE process and compiled "Gaps Analysis" relating to various Salesforce objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, opportunities, reports, community portals, CPQ process & dashboards.
- Identified gaps and compiled a detail business requirements. Clearly identified the fields, workflows, triggers and APEX code changes to be done in objects.
- Documented layout changes to required to get uniformity across the board.
- Mapped out the process to eliminate the external interfaces which were identified as "not required" for CommScope business process.
- Configure Price Quote (CPQ) Process: analyzed and presented options to streamline quoting process for new instance
- Worked closely with SMEs, technical Salesforce developers to present the executive management the solutions for various issues related to migration.
- Worked with technical team to compiled Functional Specification document underlining technical solution to each business requirements and gaps.
- Analyzed & compiled the gaps relating to various Salesforce objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, opportunities, reports, portals, CPQ process & dashboards.
- Created and managed Confidential to Salesforce lead management process.
- Documented data requirements for Product Master, Vendor master, Order History and Customer data for integration process of Salesforce with SAP via ETL (Boomi). "Staging" approach was used for Data movement
- Worked closely Accenture consultants involved in SAP integration for the project.