- Highly motivated and a dynamic professional with 14+ years of rich & indigenous experience in corporate information systems and business software.
- Experience in Project Planning, Project Management, Business Analysis, Requirement gathering, Project Implementations, Vendor management, User Training, Testing Co - ordination, Client Relationship Management & People Management, Change Management, Data Modeling, Process Development, document processing, Iterative development and Business process modeling.
- Industry experience in Automotive, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Banking and Financial, Insurance, Telecommunications, Mortgage lending and Financial. Worked for the companies with SEI-CMM level standards.
- Strong understanding of overall project life cycle and hands-on experience in all phases of the software development life cycle. Experienced in SDLC methodologies such as Waterfall & Agile with solid experience in requirement gathering. Iterative SDLC Process as per Rational Unified Process (RUP), UML, CMM (Capability Maturity Models).
- Collaborate with project sponsors, information workers, and corporate IT professionals to deliver the IT solutions during all SDLC phases.
- Perform business analysis activities from the original concept through final implementation of a technology solution. Plan and conduct enterprise analysis activities (e.g., Define business need, Define solution scope and approach, Assess capability gaps, Create business cases, etc.,)
- In Depth understanding of the AS-IS and TO-BE business processes and experience in converting these requirements into technical specifications for preparing test plans.
- Excellent Analytical skills to understand the business process and Functionality, Requirements and to translate them to system requirement specifications. Strong understanding of Business Intelligence principles and Operational Data Stores.
- Experience in conducting Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions for requirements gathering, analysis, design and Rapid Application Development (RAD).
- Extensive experience in scrum retrospective analysis, sprint planning, sprint review, Sprint Burn down, Release Burn down and other agile practices.
- Collaborate with Product Manager, Scrum Product Owner, stakeholders, and development teams to define the Product Backlog and Product Roadmap by way of User Stories, storyboards, wireframes, and other software design artifacts.
- Experience in implementation of COTS packages, Configurations and Custom development projects.
- Strong business subject matter expertise and single point of contact for all applications integrated with services including SharePoint applications.
- Solid experience working on Data Analysis, Data Profiling and Data Mapping with data warehouses, Data store and other systems used to setup large Groups. Strong understanding of data & analytics.
- Analyzing system and functional specifications, Use cases, business requirements, business rules to prepare test schedules, identify test requirements, design test scripts, test data, test plans and execute test runs, UAT plans and UAT test cases.
- Experience using JIRA for Issue and project tracking. Well-versed in creating Wireframes using Excel & Visio for Screen Mock Ups and adept at creating ad-hoc reports.
- Experience in conducting GAP analysis, User Acceptance Testing (UAT), Integration Testing, SWOT analysis, Cost benefit analysis, risk Analysis, root cause analysis, and ROI analysis.
- Motivated self-starter, fast learner, result oriented with exceptional team building, leadership and strong business acumen.
O/S: IBM OS/390, IBM PC, OS/2, Windows 98 / 2000 / XP / NT, UNIX and Linux
Languages: JCL, SQL, PL/SQL, Java 2.0, Visual Basic
Project Management: Jira, Confluence, Mindjet MindManager, Clarity, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Office, MS SharePoint, PowerPoint, Visio.
Change Management Tools: Rational Requisite Pro, Clear Quest, Clear Case
Data Warehouse/ ETL: COGNOS 8 BI, Analytics, SAS, Data Stage 8.0, Informatica, Business Objects XIR2/ 6.5, COGNOS Report Studio, BO reports.
Databases: DB2, Oracle 7.x/ 8.0/8i, SQL, PL/SQL, SQL Server, MS Access 2.0
Web Technology: HTML, DHTML, JAVA, XML, XSL, JDBC, WebLogic Server 5.1, TFS.
Tools: & Utilities: Moody s Analytics, SharePoint, SPUFI / File Aid for DB2 (SQL), TSO/ISPF, File-Aid, DB2 Connect, TOAD, Compuware's Test Partner, Mercury Quality Center, VersionOne, Test Director 8.0, +QA Suite, Quick Test Pro 8.0, Rational SQA Robot / Clear Quest / Clear Case, PVCS, Teamcenter, Hyperion and Blazent Reporting Tool, Peregrine Service center v6.1, FACETS.
Software Processes/Methodology: Systems Analysis, LEAN Process Improvement, SDLC, RUP, Agile, Waterfall methodology.
Confidential, Auburn Hills, MI
Lead Business Process Analyst
- Was involved in daily Scrum meetings, Worked in an Agile and Iterative development environment.
- Extensively used Confluence, JIRA and Mindjet MindManager for managing business processes and project management.
- As a whip Managed Confluence, Mindmap, Business process list structure and synchronization. Manage and update confluence page templates and tree structure, create new pages and monitor. Ensure appropriate page permissions. Publish documents upon necessary approvals.
- Support business team with requirements and business process flow documentation. Involved in document analysis, requirements workshops, business process descriptions, use cases, user stories, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis
- Was involved in various End to End Lifecycle Business Process definition - Vehicle Lifecycle, SIM/MNO Lifecycle, Customer Lifecycle, Products & Services Lifecycle, Infrastructure, Quality, and Operational Lifecycles.
- Was extensively involved in writing Epics, Use Cases and User Stories for VWoA Connected and Mobility Services.
- Identifies, defines, and breaks down complex requirements into achievable user stories
- Delivery of well-organized documentation & presentations, participating in project teams, and providing regular status reporting.
- Exposure to various Process gates - Concept, requirements, design, development, test, deploy and maintain.
- Extensively involved in working with BRD, wireframes, workflows, sequence diagrams, Gap analysis, reviews, IT Handoff sessions, Sprint backlog.
- Exposure to various backend systems - Service platform, Device platform, OCU3, MOD3.
Confidential, Auburn Hills, MI
Project Manager/ Technical Business Analyst
- Was involved in Creating systematic processes, Scorecards, POC, Project log, Create Project Plan, maintaining Logical & physical design Documents and Functional decomp using Visio.
- Was involved in all domestically traded instruments. Risk and regulatory compliance experience. I have implemented solutions for Regulatory Compliance and developed systemic approaches to required data. Regulatory reporting experience within systems.
- Was involved in Regulatory Fed Reporting projects - 2052A, CCAR, CECL, MRA, FRY 14, Basel III
- Experience working with Moody’s Analytics - RFO, Configuration tables, Data tables, Custom tables, Data result sets, 2052a Output (Report matches requirements)
- Was involved in daily Scrum meetings, Worked in an Agile and Iterative development environments.
- Conduct regularly scheduled meetings with data managers and key stakeholders to monitor, track and report progress against key Records Management project milestones and deliverables.
- Core area of work is within the Business Intelligence framework, delivering optimum data warehousing solutions.
- Requirement gathering and capture, requirement documentation, Gap Analysis, source to target mapping, building report and data matrix, data profiling using Oracle SQL and supporting user testing.
- Facilitate joint requirement sessions with business partners to identify and document Data Mart and reporting requirements. Facilitating/brokering communication between project customers and other team members.
- Analyze, refine, and document requirements using appropriate graphical & textual techniques, including functional and technical specifications. Documentation of logical process flows.
- Responsible for data mapping; translating how data is used in the business and map it to the target system.
- Support project management resources to ensure changes to processes and responsibilities are set up to succeed and aligned with corporate goals.
Confidential, Southfield, MI
Project Manager/ BA
- Managed teams across broad technical, financial and business disciplines. Focused teams on business objectives and tracked progress to ensure project milestones were completed on time, on budget and with the desired results.
- Mitigated risk factors through careful analysis of financial and statistical data. Anticipated and managed change effectively in rapidly evolving global business environments.
- Defined processes and tools best suited to each project. Moved between agile and waterfall approaches depending on project specifics and client goals, creating detailed project road maps, plans, schedules and work breakdown structures
- Assisting the IT and Business Leadership in various aspects of project management by ensuring compliance to all project roadmap and audit process to ensure accuracy, consistency and timeliness in projects following SDLC methodology.
- Preparing and maintaining Microsoft project work plans using approved Project Delivery templates right from the project initiation to the successful deployment of the projects.
- Functioning as Resource Analyst on most projects and assisting in resource management activities.
- Ensuring confluence between the Master schedule, Microsoft project and resource allocation application to track and maintain the project within compliance.
- Preparing Monthly project financial forecast, proactively monitoring project actual and budget for potential variance and mitigated financial issues and risks in the project.
- Assist with process improvement, operational planning, competitive analysis/best practice and organizational performance monitoring and improvement within and among all business unit areas.
- Assist with the development of measurement systems and track progress toward corporate performance goals.
- Serve as Subject Matter Expertise for handling claims, Enrollment and billing, MA-PD, ACA, coordination of benefits process, issues related to Business Integration projects.
- Excelled in guiding the work of technical teams. Articulated project goals and scope, translated business needs into technical terms, prepared detailed work breakdown structures (WBS) and instilled shared accountability for achieving project milestones.
- Resolved numerous project issues including staffing shortages, tactical matters, scope creep and divergent business and user needs.
- Working knowledge about HEDIS and star metrics, quality measures. Knowledge about HEDIS reporting used for consumer report health plan ranking.
Confidential, Southfield, MI
PM/ Lead Business Analyst
- Implementation of Commercial Name Enhancement for various phases - Collapse Standard Names, add new business Rules and run on full population, Link variants to standard name s, Sync between ODS & TIP. Was also involved in implementing on-going cyclical process.
- Was involved in Project Objective and Approach. Mitigate impact to the end products, communicate timing & Steering Committee, Design, Follow up on individual Product impacts.
- Provide support for operational planning and deployment initiatives, and assist with the development of progress evaluation and remediation plans.
- Was involved in requirements gathering, design reviews, documenting requirements and technical specifications as per customer’s need. Maintaining and updating changes as required.
- Understand and capture the detailed as-is process based on customer inputs. Define the To-be state of business process and workflows as expected by customer.
- Decomposes high-level requirements into user, functional and non-functional requirements specified in an appropriate level of detail.
- Good Knowledge in Mapping (ETL Jobs Mapping). Strong background with Data Analysis (data validation, SQL, Business Intelligence).
- Experience in full lifecycle Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW), Business Intelligence.
- Responsible for initiating, planning, executing, controlling, and closing complex application and system implementation projects using a formal project management methodology.
- Involved in Ad hoc reporting and data analysis solutions to the Business users.
- Created various analytical reports, with varying degree of complexity and Report folders to assist managers to better utilize Salesforce as a sales tool based on the needs of the organization. Experience with Salesforce CRM applications for Sales and Marketing.
Environment: Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.6, Windows 7 Enterprise, Data Warehouse/ETL, Oracle Exadata 11g, Oracle 11g RAC, Toad 10.5.x, MySQL 5.6 Enterprise, SQL Server Enterprise Manager, UNIX, FTP, FileZilla, PowerPoint, Visio, Salesforce.
Confidential, Detroit, MI
Business Systems Analyst/ SME (Subject Matter Expert)
- Liaison with business customers to identify and define needed system software requirements/ specifications.
- Extensive experience with Claims processing, Enrollment, Benefit analysis, Healthcare payer, MA, Creation of 835 files for the claims that error in NPS, mock up 835’s to finalize pending claims on daily basis.
- Expertise with EDI 837 and 835 (data and claims) mappings, Recon reports, EOS reports, Provider Vouchers, EOBs. Confidential Bluebase Membership/Billing system 834 File, Benefits comparison chart, Groups Apps etc.
- Extensive involvement in Data correction of Production claims - Professional, Facility, ITS Blue card claims, COB and Medicare Claims. Confidential Claims Processing, eFDE process to build Professional, Facility and Medicare Claims.
- Delivered many artifacts including BRD, RTM, Supplementary Specification Document, and Software Architecture Document
Environment: WIN Mainframe System, 3270 TPX, TSOB, EOS, Confidential, PDM, UNIX, FTP, IMSA, SharePoint, EOS Reports, HCBO, eFDE, PERSONIX/EOB, BFAST, and BFM.