- Conducting meetings
- Training/Mentoring Others
- Learning new skills and about new software
- Excellent writing skills
- Team leadership
- Leading virtual teams
- Creating project timelines
- Technical writing
- Agile methodology
- Waterfall methodology
- Project Management / Planning
- Scrum Master
- Software Development Life Cycle
- Organizational Skills
- Keeping projects in motion and delivering on time
- Ensuring that all documents are up to date in project sites
- Able to handle heavy workloads, facilitate dynamic work groups, multi - task in fast-paced environments under tight deadlines
- Ability to take high level and generic concepts and make them literal and verbatim technical solution ideas for requirements
- Strong decision making skills
- Self-starter and can work on a team
SOFTWARE KNOWLEDGE AND IT SKILLS:
MS Excel, MS Word, MS Visio, MS Access, MS Project, MS PowerPoint, Microsoft TFS, basic SQL, basic SSRS, Unified Modeling Language, Jira, Kanban, Salesforce, Workday, UltiPro, SDLC, Box, ServiceNow, Beyond Compare, Quip, etc.
Project Manager and Business Analyst
Confidential, Weston, FL
- First person in the company s history to lead a group consisting of both UX and Developers and was able to gather requirements that could be used to develop wireframes and code.
- Have presented project updates to company C - Level Executives, Vice Presidents, Directors, and Managers.
- Leading a team of 10 that consists of Business Owners, User Experience Analysts, Developers, Content Editors, and Quality Assurance Analysts to meet milestones and deliverables. I am often responsible for leading this team virtually. Project has increased active user rate by 300%.
- Business Analyst for ServiceNow during vendor assessments and upgrade from Legacy systems; gathered requirements needed for the Service Portal, Service Requests, and Knowledge from fulfillment groups in Technology, Accounting, and Operations.
- Attended Knowledge16, ServiceNow User Group meetings and BoxWorks 2016.
- Conducting daily SCRUM team standup meetings, JAD sessions, UAT, and retrospective meetings.
- Create and update project plans, timelines and goals and serve as liaison between the business and technology.
- Managing project Kanban board in Jira by creating status columns with appropriate WIP limits, swim lanes to separate project initiatives, and overseeing and consolidating weekly progress updates to stakeholders and management.
- Business Analyst responsible for gathering 100s of stories, 1000s of conditions/scenarios, tracking Epics encompassing 20 or more stories, and releasing deliverables every 3 weeks.
- Determining solutions to business problems by eliciting the requirements of internal customers and stakeholders to transform business needs into technical requirements that contain: conditions of satisfaction, use cases, and test case scenarios that can easily be passed/failed by Quality Assurance.
- Creating data and visual models to clearly define the current and future flows of processes.
- Performing vendor analyses in order to select the best implementation partners and using historical upgrades to create release plans.
Business Analyst and Project Lead
Confidential, Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Project Leader for the standardization and transfer of the School of Law s data into the new financial aid system. User Microsoft Project to ensure tasks were executed and delivered in the proper order.
- Tech Leader and only System Administrator for 700 user Salesforce implementation from Legacy System.
- Used data mapping to ensure the correct information was pulled in the sFTP site from the Legacy Financial aid system, so it could be brought into the new system.
- Used Microsoft TFS to track bugs and defects.
- Was able to serve as SCRUM master and lead team meetings while also following up on deliverables from technical team to ensure all milestones were met.
- Used a combination of Kanban and SCRUM from the agile methodology to move user stories in JIRA through a Kanban board.
- Participated in Joint Application Design sessions, produce design preview meetings, and UAT sessions.
- Served as liaison between the business and technology to gather and document user stories and system requirements for information technology implementations and upgrades.
- Generated Visio diagrams to present business processes and data flows to senior management.
- Created test cases, helped test software changes, and searched for data in SQL for user acceptance testing.
- Used Beyond Compare to differentiate files and folders after upgrades and data transfers.
- Handled support tickets and made changes in CampusVue and SalesForce.
- Developed and led organizational readiness, technical cutover, go - live and post go-live support.
Business Analyst and Project Lead
Confidential, Margate, FL
- Project lead of company - wide implementation of inContact NG software along with integration with Salesforce.
- Led a development team by creating project timelines and holding individuals accountable by having meetings and following up on promised deliverables.
- Guided IVR implementations through the software development life cycle. Developed IVRs and executed user acceptance testing and quality assurance of changes using inContact's inControl and Studio (PRO and NG).
- Prepared in-depth analysis of call metrics and campaign performance using SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Services 2008 & 2012) in order to make recommendations that increased calls delivered to sales agents by 8-10 percent without increasing marketing spend.
- Conducted requirement gathering sessions and used Visio flow charts and Excel pivot tables to present findings and recommendations to senior management.
- Performed targeted call audits of consumer interactions via Call Miner s speech analytics technology to identify compliance and sales process trends.
Confidential, Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Co - Founder of Techzilla Foundation and Project Manager that handled logistics, public relations, and volunteer obtainment for the event.
- Led fundraising that raised over $70,000 for charities that support children with pediatric cancers.
- Employed built marketing for Living Social, Facebook, street teams, Active.com, event calendars, and email distribution to obtain over 700 registrants.
- Build Relationships and obtained sponsorships and partnerships from organizations such as the Sun Sentinel, Royal Pig, Florida Panthers, Orange Theory, Kilwins, Runner's Depot, Tiger Direct, and iFranchise.
- Created and maintained BlackBaud website to track the progress of individual runners, running teams, sponsorships, and donations.
Business Analyst and Portfolio Manager
Confidential, Miami, FL
- Managed the Pacific Northwest and Florida fuel contracts and compared proposed contracts to actual prices paid to determine potential benefit/loss if offer was in place.
- Performed price, quality and product availability analyses using Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Access to determine the best ports for ships to obtain fuel.
- Prepared monthly fueling forecasts and updated corporate - wide itinerary updates and assisted with quarterly and year end budgets and reports for the fuel procurement team.
- Created Microsoft PowerPoint Fuel Education presentations that were shown to various operating companies.
Retail Business Analyst / Assistant Manager
Confidential, Bonita Springs, FL
- Responsible for all tasks within store including: budgeting, buying / procurement, in person sales, meeting with vendors, marketing, advertising, web sales, cleaning, in store visuals, store front visuals, delivering, delivery route mapping, bookkeeping, trade show hosting, interior design packages, store operations, client relations, management of delivery staff, accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll and daily bank reconciliations.
- Analyzed financial history of the company, competitors and real estate options to determine best venue for company growth.
- Formulated monthly and annual budgets and set aggressive sales goals.
- Recorded daily sales totals, expenses and inventory totals into a comprehensive Excel database.
- Calculated yearly inventory.
- Generated yearly financial statements.
- Created Profit and Loss statements.
- Developed and launched a marketing campaign using advertisements, brochures, fliers, networking events, and trade shows that resulted in increased sales from the previous year.