Visionary Senior Technology Project Manager, Consultant and Business Requirements Analyst with extensive experience managing complex, wide - scale projects and integrating technology and applications into existing and new business strategies across health care, academic, entrepreneurial, non-profit, and for-profit organizations. Successful record of building and leading cross-functional teams to implement enterprise wide state-of-the-art technology solutions, and to translating complex concepts and ideas into understandable terms.
AREAS OF STRENGTH INCLUDE:
- Strategic Planning
- Systems Research & Design
- Customer Service
- Financial Planning & Analysis
- Project Management
- Business Analysis
Environment: Windows 95, NT 4x, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 7, 8 and 10. Windows Server NT, 2003, 2008 and 2012, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Project Server, Office XP Professional, HP Unix, DEC VAX/Open/VMS, VAX Clustering and Disk Shadowing,, Unix, OS390, CICS, Novell, VMS and Microsoft
Networking: Wide area Network Design and Architecture, Local Area Network Design and Architecture, Cisco ATM Network Design and Architecture, Cisco Switch and Router Concepts, Ethernet and Terminal Server Technologies, WLAN architecture and design
Applications: Peoplesoft, Lawson Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger, SMS Invision/Radiology, Cerner Millenium, eGate Interface Engine, Vignette Web Portal, Altiris Client Management Suite, Altiris Asset and Contract Management, MS Biztalk Server 2006, MS Sharepoint Portal and Services
Application Development: Visual Studio 2005 and 2008, MS DotNet Development, CSLA Framework 4x
Database and Tools: MS SQL Server 2005 Enterprise, MS SQL Server 2005 Development, Oracle Version 10g, and 11g, PL/SQL Code, MS SQL 2005, SSIS
Confidential, Raleigh, North Carolina
Senior IT Project Manager, Business Analyst
- Business Analysis and Project Management for multiple projects ranging in size from medium to large in scope. All are related to the installation, deployment, upgrade and enhancement of the HORIZON Laboratory Information Management System and associated products for Reporting, Instrument Interfacing and HL7 Interfacing.
- Client Listings where responsibilities included both Business Analysis and Project Management are listed below;
- Drugs of Abuse
- Eastern Alabama Medical Center
Confidential, Wethersfield, CT
Senior IT Project Manager, Business Analyst
- Business Analysis and Project Management for the State of Connecticut's Drug Control Division, Department of Consumer Protection. Successfully designed and planned a Statewide Prescription Monitoring Program that is integrated into the existing business processes and team structure.
- Business Analysis and Project Management for the State of Connecticut’s Department of Social Services and Community Action Agencies across the State. Comparative Analysis of vendors and applications with recommendation presented to Community Action Agency Board of Directors as well as the Deputy Commissioner of Social Services.
- Business Analysis and Project Management for the State of Connecticut's Public Health Laboratory. Successfully completed the creation of a Request For Proposal (RFP) to replace the Public Health Laboratories Laboratory Information Management System. Included in this task were the interviewing of all key personnel, clients throughout the State and Federal government.
- Business Analysis and Project Management for the State of Connecticut State Department of Education. Successfully completed design, build, testing and deployment of the SDE’s web based Connecticut Educator Certification System( Confidential ).
- Performed Business Analysis and Project Management for Connecticut's Public Health Laboratory. The approval of the RFP and funding for a new Laboratory Information Management System led to the selection of a COTS vendor solution from Confidential . The solution is a web based Oracle 10g solution using Oracle Forms and Application server. Actuate is the reporting solution that Confidential deploys with their COTS solution
Confidential, Springfield, MA
- Drove the upgrade and integration on newly acquired application and infrastructure technology.
- Upgraded and Consolidated data centers, converted and merged data and telecommunications networks which resulted in a $1 million annual operating savings.
- Orchestrated the planning, execution and customer education for ancillary laboratory information systems for Radiology, Clinical Laboratory and Pharmacy Departments, on schedule and on budget allowing higher levels of automation and access to results as part of a patient electronic medical record.
- Significantly improved the overall process quality, project management performance and customer satisfaction of Information Technology by implementing industry standard metrics, customer and asset management tools and proven project management methods.
- Developed and implemented a strategy that enabled community hospitals to take advantage of expert technical and managerial skill sets resulting in a $500,000 revenue stream annually.
- Orchestrated the planning, execution, customer education and training, and testing for all network and client server technology and applications that ensured Y2K readiness, ahead of schedule, below budget by $250,000 with no major incidents reported