- Business Systems Analysis - Wrote and managed business requirements for finance and retail applications using Agile, SDLC, and Waterfall methodologies, implemented CRM & supply chain software, analyzed retail, finance, call center and copier business processes.
- Consulting - Consulted across the retail, service, copier, transportation, aerospace and banking industries. Demonstrated the importance of developing and maintaining client relationships.
- Project Management - Managed projects using the project management methodology to remain on schedule and under budget.
Confidential, Los Colinas, Texas
Senior Business Systems Analyst / Project Lead
- Led the project for the creation of a service delivery application including service request management, shift management, customer, user and service contract functionality. Created design specifications, business requirements, and user guides, Managed configuration, system setups and functional changes of the environment.
Principal Business Systems Analyst
- Converted half of the Fortune 100 Company from a legacy General Ledger to the Oracle Financials General Ledger. Implemented a new account reconciliation system, margin accounting system, and inventory management system, merging the company from disparate finance and merchandising item hierarchies to a common item hierarchy for retail reporting. Upgraded Oracle eBusiness Suite from 11.5.9 to R12.
- Lead Business Systems Analyst for several $1 million plus finance and retail projects. Produced requirement deliverables including high level vision, detailed solution requirements specifications, use case model diagrams, use cases, prototypes and user guides. Directed analytical efforts, user acceptance and implementation utilizing Agile and Waterfall project methodologies. Developed test cases and test plans, coordinated and/or participated in the testing of systems and lead the training efforts. Ran scrum meetings, created user stories, interface mockups, planned and tracked sprints.
Confidential, New York City, New York
Senior Functional Consultant
- Functional Lead of several projects implementing Oracle’s CRM applications including Core Contracts, Service Contracts, iSupport, TeleService, Quoting, Install Base, and Depot Repair. Recommended, implemented, and tested ‘out of the box’ and custom solutions for client's complex business scenarios. Gathered and documented business requirements, mapped requirements to application functionality, managed system configurations, and created business process flow documents. Provided support during client's data conversion to production. Conducted client ‘knowledge transfer’ training sessions on new systems. Wrote test scripts and lead unit, system, and integration testing.
Confidential, Portland, Oregon
Senior Business Analyst
- Analyzed, documented and communicated business requirements to Consolidated Freightways’ project sponsors, internal departments and customers for the implementation of electronic commerce projects utilizing the SDLC methodology. Gathered statistics on customer issues and made recommendations for enhancements to applications provided to customers.
- Provided leadership to Consolidated Freightways’ customer technology help desk to ensure client needs were met including analyzing call statistics, creating and documenting call center processes and managing the CRM help desk software application.
Confidential, Portland, Oregon
Consultant / Project Management
- Provided project management and business analysis to a project office with a $5 million budget.
- Leader of the project team developing, testing and implementing Remedy’s CRM software at call centers. Participated as part of the IBM project management team on a $19 million Distributed Systems Management project. Key member of the team to manage requirements and create/implement the change management system.
- Managed the project office for the rollout of an $8.5 million systems integration project.