- Business Data Analyst with Programmer/Application Development skills. Managing corporate business data information projects, vast application development via automation, database development, SQL, MS Access/Excel/VBA, Power BI & Tableau.
- 10+ years Business Analyst, Data Information Management & Programming skills
- MS Access/Excel VBA Automation Application Development (expert/guru level).
- Microsoft Power BI, Tableau Data Visuals & Report development.
- MS SQL Server, SSMS & SSRS report development.
- SQL Query Development. Business Objects, ODBC database connectivity.
Confidential, Rockville, MD
Business Analyst / Data Migration Consultant
- Manager/Business Executive, (Retail Publication Business)
- Shutdown of personal business, close out inventory, bookkeeping
- Tax Preparation, completed Business Shutdown
Confidential, Fremont, CA
Business Analyst / Data Modeling
- Managed Data Mapping and Data Migration programming via MS Excel VBA application development.
- Performed vast Data Analysis using advanced MS Excel practices to reconcile data discrepancies, cleaning data extracts (csv files, text files, spreadsheets).
- Managing and automating the ETL process to load Confidential ’s work order history files into Oracle/SQL enterprise databases.
- Formatting and assigning data types to relational database extracts.
- Extensive VBA Programming and Application Development.
Self Employment BusinessConfidential, San Jose, CA
- Manager/Business Executive, (self employment, personal business)
- Inventory management, bookkeeping and Tax Filing
Confidential, Milpitas, CA
Business Data Analyst (Finance/Accounting)
- Data reconciliation and analysis of Cisco’s Fixed Assets Management System.
- SQL query development with MS Access, Oracle databases systems.
- MS Access database development (forms, queries, reports, VBA coding).
- Created front - end GUI forms synched to backend Oracle & SQL databases.
- Normalized data tables, creating relational database schemas.
- Automating the import/export (ETL) of CSV data files into MS Access databases.
Confidential, San Jose, CA
Business Data Analyst ( Corporate Finance)
- Independently developed a MS Access data warehouse from scratch to manage Adobe’s fiscal Sell Thru Data for all Adobe software products sold.
- Extensive MS Excel VBA automation, MS Access database development, SQL programming and SAP reporting and analysis.
- Connecting MS Excel pivot table templates with MS Access backend databases.
- Data analysis, data scrubbing and validation to sanity check database extracts.