TECHNICAL AND PERSONAL SKILLS:
- Pack - Office
- Markitwire, ICELink, CME, DTCC, Trade Capture, Swift Alliance, Business Object, Euclid PC (Euroclear Bank).
- Wall Street Suite ( TRM, CMM, ACM)
Business Analyst/Client Support
Confidential, New York City
- Analyze and troubleshoot client s application issues (Wall Street Suite from the business standpoint through the CRM tool.
- Train clients (Banks and Corporates) on the appropriate use of the application through WebEx sessions.
- Identify the application Bugs and Gaps, Build test cases and Liaise with R&D to fix or enhance the system.
- Perform QA to verify the issues are full fixed and request the Hotfixes on behalf of the client.
Deutsche Bank Prime Broker, Jacksonville, FL
- First point of contact - Responsible for all client trade activities including client communications, Trade bookings, liaising with other internal areas, resolving discrepancies and exceptions for all products.
- Build and maintain a strong relationship with the clients (Hedge Funds), understanding their needs and address expectations
- Facilitate client trade execution (Rates and Credits) on all platforms for Prime brokerage and clearing activity, coordinate all client associated activities such as novation/adoption, terminations (unwinds), exercises including trade confirmations.
- Trade capture - in charge of the trades flow from upstream to downstream systems. Perform the queue checks and make sure all trades feed successfully or book the trades manually. Raise the issues to IT when necessary and work closely with documentation and Settlement team to resolve the mismatches.
- Prepare the monthly Prime Brokerage intermediation bill accurately and send the invoice to the client.
- Perform daily reconciliation between multiple systems (including FOBO), Identify all breaks and work with Risk, PnL team, the client and their counterparts and take appropriate action to get the breaks resolved via various avenues and mitigate the bank risk exposure.
- Identify potential system failures impacting client reports and escalate to management and IT upon discovery to fix issues before client impact and work on improving internal control, processes and update the procedures.
- Perform UAT testing to reinforce the STP process.
Client Service Agent Lead
- Monitor Confidential across the day and use proactively all information (inbound flights delay, weather, overbooking figures, and broken seats) with the collaboration of the managers to come up with scenarios/Action plans anticipating passengers issues.
- Follow the booking figures; target the frequent travelers by offering them upgrades using their miles. Monitor the free upgrades, and order the closest number of meal possible to avoid any loss.
- Brief the agents: Planning the flights loads, expected delays, special needs and requests as well as upgrades, shortage or over - booking delays.
- Dealing with anything that would be impacting the satisfaction of the passengers from the checking to the boarding process.
- Provided with an excellent client service experience to customers at all the time (Checking, boarding, announcements, arrivals and baggage claim directions) .
Precious Metals Operations Analyst
- Validate the operations issued by the front - office, track any discrepancy and ensure the confirmations (paper or swift) are successfully generated for each transaction in STP or generate them manually.
- Investigate with the front-office and the legal department to validate the confirmation templates in case of specifics and complex transactions (under ISDA Master Agreement). Review CP confirmations; chase any economic and legal wording discrepancies.
- Monitor Gold allocations settlement and following the Gold Interest Rate Swap (IRS)
- Reconciliation between FO systems and FOBO reconciliation.
- Built and maintain a strong relationship internally and externally with the counterparts especially with Sales clients (Corporations, Mines, Jewelry Industry).
- Animation of the morning briefing to raise issues, estimate the daily work flow and follow the objectives and targets of the month.
Corporate Actions Analyst
- Analyze the notifications (Swifts or Paper Notes) received from the custodians and other sources to identify and interpret mandatory and voluntary Corporate Actions.
- Send a communication to shareholders presenting the details of the event in a timely manner and collect/execute their instructions.
- Interface with Custodians, process entitlement transactions and reconcile events in entirety and subsequent differences.
- Monitor Front - office trades and make sure the instructions are successfully released to the market.
- Confirm the operations with the counterparts -follow the settlement and resolve encountered issues.
- Tracking short stock positions and inform the front-office to cover the overdraft.
- Treasury forecasts.
- Escalate processing errors and potential risks to the managers upon discovery.
- Handle dividend Payment and Bond Interest on clients account.
- Prepare the tax refund files on behalf of clients that held German assets.
- Built and maintain a strong relationship with the clients.