- Result oriented professional with 8+ years of experience in Business Analyst and customer relationship management (CRM).
- Admirable experience in managing various projects and developing production software.
- Proficient in managing the requirements through Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) & Project Management Life Cycle (PMLC) including Agile (SCRUM) and Waterfall methodologies.
- Developed and maintained all project deliverables including roadmap, change request, planning list, timeline, budget, scope and other requirements.
- Excellent Project Management skill in Organizing, team management and risk management.
- Extensive knowledge of working in JIRA as well as creating Wireframes.
- Excellent understanding of Project Process and ability to analyze business problems and identify solution.
- Worked extensively with team to meet business requirements and analyzing project scope.
- Proficient in creating Business Requirement Documents (BRD), Functional Requirement Documents (FRD), User Requirements Specification, System Requirement Specification (SRS), Scope and Business Process Flows.
- Familiar with collecting and assembling project data and enrolling reports.
- Extensive experience in Process Modeling, Redesign using Task Diagrams, Flowcharts, Use cases, Structure charts, Activity Diagrams.
- Experience in facilitating Joint application Development and Joint Requirement Planning sessions, conducting user interviews, Workshops and Rapid Application Development session.
- Hands on experience in working on MS Excel, MS Word, MS Power - Point for creating reports, presentation and other documentation.
- Develop and maintain complex stored procedures, views and functions on DB, MySQL.
- Well Understanding of with Medicaid / Pharmacy Management for claims handling/processing and other attributes.
- Experience with SQL Server, MS Access, and Excel with a focus on SQL Server related development using T-SQL and Stored Procedures.
- Expert level in T-SQL application development, database design, reporting solutions and performance optimization
- Proficient in conducting GAP Analysis, User Acceptance Testing (UAT), SWOT Analysis and Cost benefit analysis.
- Actively involved in daily stand up meetings, product backlog review meeting, sprint backlog meeting and retrospective meetings.
- Experience in developing dashboards, reports in Excel & Tableau.
- Good communication, organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills, result oriented, hard working with a quest and zeal to learn new technologies and undertake challenging tasks by taking initiative.
- Independent yet team oriented excellent problem-solving skill, multi-tasking, result oriented, always taking follow-ups to meet the project deadlines.
Tools: Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access, Power Point, Outlook and Project), Office365, SharePoint, Justin Mind Prototype, JIRA, Lucid Chart, Clear Quest, SAP Business one
MySQL, T: SQL, OracleBI Tools
Tableau desktop version 10, Power BI
Methodologies: Agile methodology using SCRUM, Waterfall model, SDLC.
Operating System: Windows, IOS
Business skill: Requirements Gathering, Business Process Analysis, JAD/RAD Sessions, Use Case Modeling, Gap Analysis, Impact Analysis
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Sr. Business System Analyst
- Gathered business requirement by driving user group meeting and working cross functional and virtual team.
- Ensured unified integration of the project with Agile processes.
- Understanding of Pharmacy & Medical Claims Processing, Billing, Benefit/ Eligibility, Authorization/ Referrals, and have experience in HIPAA standards, EDI and ICD 9-10.
- Designed the business requirement collection approach based on the project scope.
- Coordinated development and rollout of changes to the PBM system that supported pharmacy claims processing for multiple Medicaid and commercial clients
- Contact the patient's retail pharmacy or other providers to resolve any medication concerns
- Held daily meetings and JAD sessions with business process owners, SME (subject matter experts) and the team for requirements gathering and sprint planning.
- Interacted with Claims, Payments and Enrollment hence analyzing and documenting related business processes
- Creating and maintaining stored procedures and tables in T-SQL to automate data load and transformations
- Improves performance of T-SQL stored procedures
- Developed and maintained SQL queries and stored procedures for reporting and ETL.
- Involved in understanding, implementing, processing ICD-9 & ICD-10.
- Used MS Visio for Process modelling, Process mapping and Business Process flow diagrams.
- Extensively used MS Excel in creating charts and tables for the data collected.
- Created Prototypes and Wireframes to demonstrate compliance with specifications and provide solutions to complex and challenging issues.
- Tracked the activities of the project and issues and tracking of team’s progress by using JIRA.
- Created User stories by coordinating with the project manager and delivered the changes and suggestions as needed.
- Performed quality assurance and testing of SQL server environment
- Evaluated team performance with the QA manager and implemented the changes to improve the efficiency of the entire team.
- Actively participated in daily standup meetings and weekly discussions with team.
Environment: Agile(scrum)Visio, Use Cases, IBM AS400,Oracle, MS Office, Jira, SQL, WPF, WCF, UML, .Net, HTML, MS Excel, SharePoint.
Confidential, Jacksonville, Florida
Business System Analyst
- Responsible to Study and evaluate the client’s systems and business processes
- Discussed all aspects of the claim processing lifecycle, starting from identifying a claim right up to closure
- Actively worked on Agile methodology.
- Assisting the team to conduct Sprint planning, Retrospective sessions and Daily scrum meetings
- Setting the sprint goals and organizing the product backlog with Business
- Responsible for creating and reviewing business requirements, functional specifications, project schedules, documentation, and test plans.
- Actively involved in the complete lifecycle from requirement gathering, data modeling - scripting, developing and testing dashboards using Power BI.
- Responsible for internal reporting and database solutions using Access, Visual Basic & SQL.
- Conducted individual and group JAD sessions with business owners and technical teams.
- Participated in managing User Stories
- Analyze the lifecycle to ensure that the riskier claims can be easily found and monitored.
- Implemented a Traceability Matrix and a User Requirement Specification Document (URS) to verify the functionality coverage.
- Developed requirement reports for day to day servicing needs for loan monitoring, Inspection, Insurance
- Developed timelines for project delivery and managed projects and resources to successful completion.
- Conducted User Acceptance Testing on the system.
- Managed the products and development databases including performance tuning, capacity planning, database security configuration, and database continuity.
- Actively involved in developing the test strategy.
- Helped in developing QA Test plans for Functional, Integration and System Testing.
- Designed Test cases for UAT and Reports for end users
- Provided functional specification to development team to build Enterprise Reporting Systems.
Environment: MS Visio, Agile, Rational Requisite Pro, RUP, UML, Java, SQL, MS Office, MS-Project, Windows 2000
Confidential, Madison, VA
Sr. Business Analyst
- Responsible to handle wide range of projects, customizing reports and creating flowcharts.
- Gathered the requirements and communicate directly to developers for script and overall automation.
- Given solutions to enhance procedural efficiencies and applied innovative ideas for process improvement
- Formed use cases and functional diagrams to capture the authorization process at the Web store.
- Responsible in defining the scope of the business, gathering business requirements and documenting them in Business Required Document (BRD) and Functional Required Document (FRD).
- Act as a connector between sales, operations, and finance groups to update processes and automated features, and translate needs into requirements.
- Generated customize and complex reports in Excel (Pivot Tables).
- Developed SFDC Customized Reports, Dashboards and Processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity.
- Communicated with cross-functional teams to constantly improve quality of analyses and metrics.
- Responsible for Order Managing, Pricing & Invoicing.
- Extensively use MS Visio for business process modeling.
- Responsible for creating Systems Requirement Specifications (SRS), to capture functionalities at all touch points.
- Conducted one to one interviews with Portfolio Manager to gather Business Requirements and was actively involved in the documentation process.
- Simplified function point analysis in support of the Agile software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Designed and built team's Access/Outlook/SharePoint/SQL Server project status reporting tool.
- Create, develop and maintain SQL processes for channel performance data warehousing
- Scheduled meetings with developers, System Analysts and testers to collaborate resource allocation and project completion.
- Performed product demos as per requirements.
- Formulated quality assurance of test scripts including progress reporting, risk valuations and defect tracking.
- Responsible to structured Test plans which includes an overview, test strategies, test schedules, QA team’s role, test deliverables.
- Maintained strong understanding of planning and execution, gathered innovative ideas for project improvement and smooth process.
Environment: MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint), Agile/Scrum, MS Visio, Visual Basic,Salesforce, SQL, Java, Windows 2000.
Confidential, Irving, TX
- Participated in defining project scope and identifying discrete enhancement efforts as individual tasks or sub-projects and prioritizing them.
- Coordinating all aspects of projects such as initiation, planning including budgeting, scheduling, task assignment and tracking, change management, status reporting and risk management.
- Build cross-functional relationships and partner with the Client Success, Sales, and Credit team in order grow our existing portfolio.
- Maintain a strong understanding of our growing data warehouse.
- Analyzed Business Requirement Documents and created Use Cases Diagrams, Activity Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams using MS Visio
- Actively participated in backlog improvement and release planning preparation.
- Worked as part of a cross-functional team of developers, architects, and QA to develop and break down requirements into manageable user stories.
- Perform Gap analysis to develop current business process flow diagrams and use those as the base to develop the ongoing business processes.
- Formulated various reports, variance analyses, decision-making process particularly during budget cuts and funding priorities.
- Responsible for accepting completed user stories so they can be released to production verifying that the story meets the acceptance criteria.
- Documented User Story using JIRA to detail the business need.
- Conducted JAD sessions with management, SME, users and other stakeholders for open and pending issues and participated in the identification, understanding and documentation of business requirements.
- Performed requirement modeling, data modeling, activity diagram using RUP tool in Agile.
- Assisted the Project Manager in setting realistic expectations, in estimating the impact of changes on the organization and plans accordingly and conducted project related presentations.
- Guided in modeling UI wireframes, mockups and documenting.
- Assisted in the development of test plans and test case.
- Actively involved and contributed in daily Scrums, Sprint planning meeting and Sprint review meetings.
Environment: Agile, RUP, MS Office, JIRA, Windows, MS Visio, SQL Server, UML.Net
Jr. Business Development Analyst
- Responsible to work as team and maintain client relationship.
- Develop the business using task flow analysis and work flow analysis
- Responsible to communicate effectively with the business development team and external clients to understand their needs and deliver both functional requirements and formal, documented business processes.
- Conducting weekly meeting with clients and business development team.
- Responsible to gathered requirements and prepare documentation for business requirement, functional requirement, Process Flow, Context Diagram, Flow Charts & Wireframes.
- Reviewed, prioritize and recommended business improvements ideas.
- Responsible to analyze business data and generating reports using Excel
- Presented innovative ideas and strategies for business growth.
- Work closely with the Development and Testing Teams on complex system changes.
- Responsible for time line estimation.
- Monitor, control, and report expenditures throughout development
- Resolve problems for business, development groups or vendors.
- Coordinated between customer and technical team for technical discussions.
Environment: Windows2000, MS Office Suite (Word/Excel/PowerPoint), MS Visio, MS Project.