To make implementation and support successful by applying functional, technical, communication, and analytical skills .
- A Senior Technical Analyst with over ten years of experience (configuration and technical development) in SAP R/3 Human Resources (HR), Finance(FI), Material Management (MM), Purchasing, Sales and Distribution (SD), Project System(PS).
- During those years went through 8 full implementations in Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals, Manufacturing in Public Sector and IS - Oil.
- Prior to her SAP career, had worked at the Confidential of a major multinational company in Europe and at the Controlling Department of a manufacturing company.
- Major responsibility was profitability, cost and productivity analysis.
- Determined and dedicated to succceed and complete all functional and technical project tasks.
- With her selfdriven approach and proven skills, she can be a great contributor to any organization.
Confidential, San Antonio, TX
Senior Business Analyst
- Conducted careful and detailed Unit Test in the sandbox environment, then made planning and executed Confidential Parallel testing .
- Participated in Unit Testing, helping end users with test issues.
- Designed ABAP program to facilitate the analysis in comparing the Confidential results between the two environments.
- Reconciled Tax Reporter’s reports and forms, troubleshooted and created OSS messages for SAP solution.
- Created Smart Forms for paycheck for Confidential .
- Worked with PDF files and made corrections.
- Designed and developed new Confidential functions for implementing new Benefits Plans (Non Qualified Plans).
- Provided technical solutions for SAP code defects .
- Designed and developed report calculating Month Accruals to provide quick workaround for production problems.
- Sapscript development for Confidential checks; fixing check overflow problem.
- Changing file layout for Confidential file, based on new requirements from certain states.
- Worked with the Confidential interfaces, maintained Taxfactory.
- Updated and developed schemas/rules for Tax-, Benefits - Gross Payroll.
- Configured General Ledger split postings, based on new requirement from Finance.
- Supported End Users with day-to-day issues.
Confidential, Jacksonville, FL
Senior Technical/Business Analyst
- Planned, designed and mapped different business processes.
- Designed, developed several interfaces, created specifications, and trained other programmers (dialog programming), such as interface for automatic invoice posting from third party system (FI), via Batch Data Communications, and Direct Input.
- Used PNP and PAP logical databases, used ALV grid, RFC connections
- Developed LSMWs for data upload
- Developed new interface between HR and FI to facilitate reconciliation between the financial and Confidential postings in the two modules, worked with Wage Types and their configuration.
- Worked with schemas, rules, and functions, HR Forms (Remuneration Statement). Modified features.
- Designed and wrote custom interfaces for the State of Florida such as the Fiscal Year Salary/Benefit, Staff Experience report., created custom infotypes and configured them based on the business requirement.
- Set up the so-called ‘ Confidential Wrap-Up Procedure’, (e.g. encrypting files, scheduling and running jobs automatically, creating and raising events).
- Developed Business Add-In(BadIs) and classes, methods and interfaces.
- Used OSS (Online System Services) for issue resolution. Applied and reapplied notes (after hotpacks)
- Created ABAP Queries and customized Report Tree.
- Trouble shooting in FI-Accounts Payable and Human Resources Payroll, Organization Management, Recruitment
- Configured HR-Benefits, Recruiting, worked with Confidential (Employee Self Service)
- Provided configuration changes in FI-Accounts Payable, Special Ledger (Report Painter, Report Write, Drilldown reports) and Human Resources - Recruiting, Organization Management and Personnel Administration.
- Created new infotypes, worked with Confidential clusters.
- Designed various documents via SAPScript, SmartForm and did their configuration (AP-checks, Contracts, etc.)
- Configured HR-Benefits
- Provided configuration changes in FI-Accounts Payable, Special Ledger (Report Painter, Report Write) and Human Resources - Recruiting, Organization Management and Personnel Administration.
- Created new infotypes, worked with Confidential clusters, schemas, rules, features, actions, dynamic events. Documented the different business processes.
- Post-production support for the HR and Finance modules.
- Prepared functional specifications
- Conducted various tests using SAP’s test tool ( Confidential ) and created documentation.
- Developed macros in Excel for quick data reconciliation mainly for Finance.
- Created a MS Access database to keep track of implementation issues and defects by severity and priority. MS Access forms, and queries were utilized.
Confidential, Bartow, FL
Senior System Analyst
- Developed interfaces for the Florida State Retirement System, and a custom application for Alternative Social Security by using Batch Data Communication and Dialog Programming.
- Designed and created Confidential check printing procedures and modified the related printing program to meet client specific requirements (SAPscript).
- Designed and developed an interface for pay increase for teachers.
- Troubleshooting Confidential processes.
- Finetuning FI configuration for the A/P Payment Program.
- Enhanced standard SAP functionality via User Exits.
- Prepared technical specifications for ABAP programs based on end-user requirements.
- Recommended possible solutions for management, assisted junior level programmers and trained end-users.
- Configured messaging in Purchasing and customized the Purchase Order format.
- Scheduled automatic printing and notification.
- Downloaded HR data from SAP to Excel for reconciliation purposes.
Confidential, Horn Lake, MS
Senior ABAP Developer
- Developed different reports for tax reporting purpose and made further enhancement. (i.e. Local Tax by G/L account). Researched and found billing errors, which were impact on tax reports (i.e. TAX030) in production.
- Developed major interface for Accrue Free Service Cost: mass posting of amortization amount based on Projects, WBS elements, and Networks from Project System and other interface for Amortization; calculate and post the amortization by Projects.
- Designed and developed printing programs for Job Invoice, Parts Invoice, Customer Statement for Open Items, and created new Layoutsets (Sapscript) for these documents.
- Developed and made further enhancements to the Aging Report in FI-AR.
- Troubleshooting for production errors in billing plan .
- Configured Partner Profiles, Message Controls, Monitoring interfaces via messaging, worked with Idocs
- Developed programs and assisted in design of reports in Result Analysis and Profit Analysis (CO-PS).
- Programmed in MS Access, created several databases and trained others on how to utilize it.
Confidential, Parsippany, NJ
- Designed and created outbound interface for Stock Transport Orders in transit in order to monitor Purchase Orders and Goods Receipts and Invoice Verification procedures.
- Created Inventory Reconciliation report. It provided information about goods movement from a warehouse to another.
- Assisted in designs and developed DEA Suspicious Orders checking the pseudophedrine contents of the material in the sales order.
- Developed new interface and transaction for creating Customer Master records in a post-production subsystem. Using new Matchcodes and Lock Objects.
- Created new R/3 Tables, Data Elements as well.
- Troubleshooting in Billing (Free Goods).
- Configured and created new Condition Types in Pricing due to new pricing requirement.
- Provided post production support: Scheduling jobs, correcting production errors and documenting changes in Toolkit, Creating Test Scenarios and Test Plans.
- Created and modified Sapscripts: Bill of Lading and Branch Order Forms (Sales and Distribution)
Confidential, Deerfield, IL
- Coded the ABAP/4 extract programs, using Direct Input tools (Demand and Forecast data for Forecast Module - MM).
- Extracted Forecast Data and distributed it to various business Unit, defining different ports and RFC destination.
- Developed interactive programs to report Purchase Requisitions have not been assigned to a vendor/supply plant. (MM and FI).
- Automated forecast error correction process by creating BDC sessions.
- Worked on ED/ALE processes and testing.
- Uploaded Vendor Master Data from UNIX (FI-AP)
- Downloaded Material Master Data to Excel (MM)
- Provided configuration consulting for SAP FI-AR and AP,
- Conducted interviews and researched current processes with client employees
- Configuration in AM (Structuring Master Data, Business Transactions, Depreciation System, Reporting Procedure), configured and presented a prototype system to client
- Financial and Tax Consultant, specializing in expatriate taxes, international tax treaties and national tax rules. Worked in Oracle as an end-user.