Demonstrated expertise in using large complex data sets to draw conclusions and effectively communicate findings with both technical and non - technical team members. Proven track record in data analysis, opinion mining, business intelligence, business process improvement and research. Willingness to learn and adapt to any task that is given.
- Business Analysis and Consulting
- Oracle 11g/ MS Access
- Microsoft Office
- SDLC: AGILE
- Logistics and Analytics
- C++, PL/SQL, SQL, COBOL
- WINDOWS/ MAC OS
- Technical Writer
Confidential, Germantown, MD
Business Systems Analyst
- Provided Tier 2 helpdesk support through telephone, email, or fax; provided front and back end user resolutions to customers
- Provided to others in regards of Tasks associated with use of software applications in person.
- Prioritized in providing satisfaction to our customers for their requests and inquiries within timely manner
- Built and maintained rapport through strong communication and interpersonal skillset
- Implement technical writing by update and maintain Standard Operation Procedures (SOP) under Confidential
- Worked independently and as team member with federal employees in Customer Services and in Account Management
- Documented analyzed issues, customer requirements, change requests, development, implementation
- Implemented SQL, PL/SQL, C++, and Cobol for general reports in regards to customers’ inquiries and requests.
- Imported data information into spreadsheets and generate reports via Microsoft Excel
Databases: Oracle, MS Access
Applications: BMC Remedy/ STARS Accounting Software/ Defense Civilian Pay Systems (DCPS)/ ATAAPS Timecard
Confidential, Clarksburg, MD
Customer Service Representative
- Create and maintain Members’ account inquiries, CDs, IRAs, loans, and mortgages.
- Performed Weekly Reports that included sales goals and customer service rating for self and branch.
Confidential, Rockville, MD
- Provide outstanding customer service and build rapport with customers that lead to uncovering sales opportunities.
- Record and reconcile cash flows with checks and other transactions at the end of the day.
- Implement Scaled Agile Framework Enterprise (SAFe) into Confidential ’s contracting services and provided Presentation via Confidential .
- Developed Corporate’s White Paper for SAFe Specialty Area.
Measurement and Analysis Manager
- Essential to Confidential Process Group ( Confidential ) for prescribing the vision, goals, and direction.
- Generate monthly reports that include data collected from each individual Project Manager in Confidential .