- Recognized as an accomplished business analyst with 10+ years of management experience pursuing opportunities to improve service delivery and business development initiatives by applying strategic vision, technical acumen, decisive management style, and collaboration with all team members and stakeholders.
- Results - focused IT lead with background establishing and leading teams of professionals who are engaged, motivated, and equipped to offer peak performance.
- Well versed in supporting technology initiatives through planning, execution, and analysis of operational, financial, risk management, or timeline elements.
- Adept at creating, evaluating, and refining project or program strategies based on research and analysis of market trends, available resources, forecasts, PMO guidelines, and long-term business objectives.
- Subject matter expert in IT software development who offers a record of success while thriving in high pressure environments.
FULL SCOPE OF EXPERTISE AND FOCUS AREAS INCLUDE:
- Program Management
- Business Analysis & Systems Analysis
- PMO & Project Management
- Requirements Gathering
- SDLC Management
- Software QA & Software Testing
- Technical Writing
- Service Delivery
- Technical Support Management
- Change Management
- Security & PCI DSS Compliance
- Strategic Planning
- Quality Management
- Organizational Development
- Risk Assessment & Management
- Business Development
- Presentations & Public Speaking
Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint), MS Project, Microsoft Visio, Microsoft SQL Server, JIRA, Quality Center, LoadRunner, Service Manager, SpiceWorks, GoToMeeting, GoTo, GoToAssist, Crystal Reports, UNIX
Business Analyst/IT Lead
Confidential, Dulles, VA
- Created customer deployment onboarding process used to onboard more than 100 customer school districts
- Streamlined project management and support activity by rolling out SpiceWorks ticket management and JIRA platforms
- Established monthly webinar schedule - wrote/updated scripts and created new course material
- Championed OTR split payments feature allowing users to accept cash and check payment on single order
- Implemented new technology that led to onboarding of four new customer contracts
Information Technology Lead
Confidential, Somers, NY
- Managed IT projects across entire software life cycle to ensure quality field deployments that fulfilled customer requirements, met internal standards, and complied with SOX regulations.
- Led charter, milestone, risk analysis, post-implementation, and status meetings for all assigned program areas.
- Analyzed potential downstream impacts of changes on pricing, master files, planning, field infrastructure, and enterprise desktop applications to obtain necessary approval. Identified and documented project issues, assigned tasks to team, and oversaw resolution of all open items.
- Trained end users on project development life cycle and Confidential Quality Center for best practices and processes.
- Briefed senior leadership through weekly reports outlining project status, open items, financial performance, and risk.
- Enhanced financial capabilities by driving Confidential pricing and forecasting project through entire SDLC
- Led WebEx FR23 Enterprise
- Upgrade project and managed Microsoft Office 2010 client upgrade for field
- Worked with Risk/Audit groups to bring reports and release documentation in compliance with SOX regulations
- Handpicked by EVP of Technology and Project Services to lead PII project in partnership with Legal
- Project managed enterprise rollout of Crystal Business Objects XI across 10 teams with zero downtime
- Managed three “ Confidential ” enterprise system maintenance to minimize impact of technology upgrades across all business units