- Over 5 years of experience in IT and extensive experience in ServiceNow technical implementation of ServiceNow modules such as Change/Incident/Problem/Knowledge, Asset Management and service portal.
- Extensive experience on Assignment Rules, Data Lookup definitions, Order guides, Dictionary Overrides and used Glide Scripting, Client & Server - side scripting for creating UI Policies and UI Actions, Data Policies, Business Rules, Client scripts and Script includes based on user requirements
- Designed and configured various Service Catalog items and automated workflows as per the client requirement.
- Created different Transform maps to import data into ServiceNow and loaded data through various data sources, flat files and through web services.
- Experienced in importing Users and Groups using LDAP configuration & MID server configurations.
- Good knowledge in ITSM, ITOM & ITBM implementation suite.
- Implemented system security by using Access Control Lists (ACL) and implemented Service level agreements (SLA) and configured SLA notifications based on the SLA stages.
- Experience in Configuring Email Notifications and Scripting Inbound Email activities.
- Experienced in integrating ServiceNow with Web services (SOAP and REST).
- Experience in creating ServiceNow reports and advanced reporting using Performance analytics and build custom PA dashboards & Key Performance Indicator (KPI’S) reports.
- Experience in Service Mapping and good knowledge with Discovery set up & Orchestration using automated workflows for user Onboarding/offboarding.
- Experience in Implementing Single Sign On (SSO) using SAML, LDAP, Windows AD Azure.
- Maintained the integration of database and CMDB through the MID Server, Schedule jobs, Import Sets and Transform maps.
- Extensively worked on Service portal configuration, custom widgets & pages creation, UI Pages, Portal pages, Catalog item & record producers.
ITIL: ITSM, ITIL, ServiceNow, CMS, CMDB, ITOM, ITBM
Database: Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL
Web Technologies: jQuery, Angular JS, HTML, CSS, XML, Web services
Software Methodologies: SDLC, Waterfall, Agile, scrum
Confidential, Bridgewater, NJ
- Worked closely with Business Analysts in gathering the Business requirements and converting them in to technical documentation for ServiceNow implementation.
- Used ITIL practices to implement ServiceNow applications in phase by phase approach using Agile methodology.
- Worked and customized Incident/Problem/Change/Service catalog applications using Business rules, Client scripts, Workflows as per the requirement.
- Worked on all major releases and provided off-hours production support
- Developed custom widgets, pages and embedded them on Service Portal to achieve certain functionalities.
- Implemented data segregation and restricted users to view multiple forms based on roles, ACL and user criteria.
- Worked on CMDB, Business Services, CI relationships and Business Service Maps (BSM).
- Worked on automating the CMDB using third party integrations tools.
- Implemented and customized workflows for Service Catalog & Change management for approvals & fulfillment by auto triggering of the task without manual involvement as per the requirement.
- Reduced the ticket resolution duration & SLA breaches by automating several tasks using workflows and response to the customers at different workflow stages.
- Developed & customized Service portal for bidirectional communication between customer and resolver group to avoid inbound email communication on ticket status.
- Extensively worked on configuring Email notifications, Scripts and Templates, SLA notifications.
- Worked on CMDB data load, import sets, transform maps and transform map scripts.
- Worked on Orchestration to automate the Service Requests especially for user Onboarding & Off boarding requests.
- Developed custom reports to the business for QBR sessions and advanced reporting using Performance Analytics and built custom dashboards for the IT executive teams.
- Involved in importing users/groups from AD/LDAP using SSO application.
- Performed system and integration testing with sample and live data and monitor health, usage and overall compliance of the application.
- Worked on instance clones and post clone activities including system properties, mid server setup etc.
- Coordinated the instance upgrade activities.
- Worked on instance upgrades and used update sets to capture upgrade issues from lower instances to higher instances
- Exposure to ServiceNow Tools like Orchestration and Discovery.
Confidential, Jersey City, NJ
- Involved in ServiceNow components such as Service Desk, Change Management, Incident Management, Asset Management, Problem Management, Knowledge Management and Service Request Management.
- User Interface -Configure and maintain Forms, Lists, Views, UI Policy, UI Scripts, UI Actions, and View Rules.
- Created SLA, Schedules and attached these to the incident/change/requested items and various Service Offerings etc.
- Configured the response & resolution SLA’s based on groups and priorities and triggered SLA warning and breach notifications to the teams and group managers at certain percentage levels as required.
- Applied multiple security restrictions on application modules and fields in a table for some user groups using ACL’s
- Created Service Catalogs to establish and interact with key process applications including Incident, Problem, Change and Knowledge Base.
- Created Knowledge articles to document the steps in creating the catalog items.
- Using Import Sets for data loading from external file or database to the ServiceNow.
- Involved in developing server-side scripts and client-side scripts in a domain separated instance.
- Designed and configured email templates and scripts by using HTML and jelly scripting and used them in Email notifications actions.
- Designed Workflows, along with standard Workflow templates which can be reused.
- Re-designed workflows using workflow editor, reconciled complicated workflows to simpler form and automated the tickets auto assignments and priorities from workflows.
- Configured portal pages with additional categories and sub-categories as per requirements.
- Expertise in designing and creating portal pages, portal widgets in service now
- Imported Configuration Items (CI) using import set tables and worked on CMDB data load and CI relationships.
- Created custom work flows for auto assigning of service request an incident with customized SLA work flows.
- Worked on automating the most frequently used service requests using Orchestration.
- Worked on creating custom reports, custom dashboards and advanced reporting using performance analytics
- Configured the user dashboards with interactive reports with live feed.
- Worked on CMDB and Asset management. Performed Data migration to import data from other applications and external databases.
- Utilized Glide Script in Business Rules, Client scripts, UI Policies and UI Actions to deliver solutions that automate and audit business processes to customize the instance as per Business needs
Confidential, Moosic, PA
ServiceNow Developer/ Admin
- Built forms from the scratch as per the requirement and customizations as UI page level.
- Worked on different areas of scripting in ServiceNow and have created different configuration records like background scripts, fix scripts, client scripts, UI scripts, Business rules, Script Include, Transform Scripts, Script actions, inbound email action scripts etc.
- Used update sets for migrating a group of customizations from an instance to another instance
- Worked on integrating incident to request, problem, change and vice versa
- Integrated ServiceNow with third party tools using REST webservices with HTTP Methods.
- Worked on business rules, client scripts, data lookup definitions, assignment rules, data policies, UI Policies, UI Actions, Script includes, Glide AJAX, Background scripts and record producers
- Sound Knowledge in working with Users, Groups, Roles.
- Involved in creating and updating Access Control List (ACL) rules.
- Created Several Email Notifications for custom applications and as well as for the OOB applications.
- Built service requests from customer requirements including requests, request items and tasks using workflows to manage data flows from the customer to the support teams providing the service.
- Hands on experience on building reports to simplify the track of incident as per weekly and monthly durations.
- Involved in testing reports for correct mapping of the objects and data
- Involved in designing and modification of ServiceNow Service Portal.
- Developed various catalog items for customers involving complex approval process using variables and variable sets
- Worked on various catalog items, record producers, order guides to make ease for the customer to raise a service request.
- Good understanding of integration protocols: REST and SOAP APIs and worked on LDAP, Single Sign-On (SSO) integrations.
- Used transform maps for setting the filed mapping for the data in import sets with the target table.
- Created relationships for configuration items (CI’s) in CMDB
- Imported data from other applications and external databases using data migration
- Worked on both client side and server-side scripting for auto populating the fields at form level
Environment: ServiceNow (Helsinki), Update Sets, Assignment rules, UI Policies, UI Actions, Script includes, Glide AJAX, Background scripts and record producers, ACL’s, Mail Scripts, Reports, LDAP, SSO, Webservices - REST, SOAP, Agile.
- Participated in the full software development life cycle: Analysis, Design, Development, Quality Assurance, Training and Operational Support.
- Performed ServiceNow implementation tasks including configuration, integration and custom development.
- Created various workflows for Incident Management, Change Management, Service Requests and SLA's.
- Creating the UI pages to use them in catalog items, implemented using UI scripts.
- Worked on creation, addition/removal of user/groups based on the roles.
- Worked on users/groups import from AD/LDAP through scheduled jobs.
- Worked on building and scheduling the custom reports and home pages/dashboards as per the business need.
- Deploying the developed code to Stage/QA/Production instances using Update Sets
- Providing support during the UAT process and postproduction deployment.
- Configuring Data Sources, Import Sets, SLA/OLA and Transform maps.
- Creating / Modifying the Knowledge base articles with workflows and their approval process.
- Worked on Onsite-Off shore model using Agile scrum methodology and provided weekend support as required during monthly deployments.
Environment: ServiceNow (Fuji, Geneva), Reports, Dashboards, Knowledge Management, Incident management, problem management, Change management, Service catalog, UI Pages, UI Scripts, Agile.
- Responsible for designing and developing webpages using HTML, DHTML, CSS, jQuery based on the W3C standards.
- Involved in implementing the UI pages to support all the major browsers like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer.
- Worked on designing the frontend setup and user interactive (UI) web pages using web technologies like HTML and CSS.
- Worked with CSS background, CSS Layouts, CSS texts, CSS border, CSS margin and CSS behaviors.
- Utilized jQuery and AJAX technologies to make the website more attractive and user friendly.