Resourceful and persuasive IT leader with diverse experience managing transformation projects of all sizes. Keen ability to assess business requirements and construct in - depth strategies that optimize implementations. Expertise integrating common sense solutions for supply chain, IT, finance, sales, operations, and others. Proven project management skills with a hands-on approach that encourages team collaboration. Solid communicator, capable of interfacing effectively with executives, colleagues, and staff members. Business Process Redesign / Re-Engineering (BPR) Data Conversion, Migration, & Integration,Team Leadership Application Testing Vendor Management Training & Mentoring
TECHNOLOGIES / TOOLS:
SAP ERP, SharePoint, MS Project, Visio, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Salesforce, Siebel, Sage, Agile, Waterfall, JAD, JIRA, Electronic Data Transfer (EDI), Master Data Management (MDM), ETL, Product Information Management (PIM), GDSN (Global Data Synchronization Network)
Senior Business Analyst | Consultant
- Clarified system requirements for accurately populating data with implementation consultants; addressed integration issues, suggesting common design to standardize disparate information from six data sources.
- Assessed strategies for conversion of master data and transactional information; crafted and executed detailed field mapping plans and transformation rules to optimize migration and integration activities.
- Collaborated with integration lead and ERP applications project manager, instituting disciplined approach after joint application design (JAD) sessions, rapidly gathering missing business requirements.
- Interfaced cross-functionally, driving improvements in communication amongst team leads to speed process of data identification; information aided in determination of full project scope.
- Briefed leadership on modifications needed for ultimate success; findings resulted in re-evaluation of implementation capacity, leading to prudent postponement of project based on resource limitations.
Business Engagement Manager
- Spearheaded strategic initiatives focused on operational efficiencies for multiple corporate departments, playing a key role in projects ranging from $50K to $10M.
- Implemented a broad array of strategic process enhancements driving development of automated IT systems to maximize corporate profitability.
- Led full lifecycle transformations, managing up to five direct reports.
- Provided in-depth oversight of vendors and engagement teams.
- Leveraged Agile/Waterfall methodologies, conducting hands-on SCRUM standup meetings to ensure on-time delivery.
- Consistently bridged the gap between business groups and technology teams, acting as a valued liaison in a shared services environment to drive cohesiveness among cross-functional stakeholders.
- Rescued ailing SAP project for Trade Planning Management (TPM) at the request of executive leadership; re-assigned resources, clarified roles, and managed vendors (SAP, Accenture, iRise) to save $200K.
- Initiated standup sessions with six internal and five external project team members; identified progress challenges and assessed realistic timelines for delivery of high-fidelity proof-of-concepts (POCs).
- Skillfully modified project plan, streamlining numerous processes to achieve original deadline without the need for additional expenditures.
- Automated sales opportunity approval process in Salesforce, reducing inter-departmental delays by 75-100%; new efficiencies freed sales team to focus more often on customer-facing business development efforts.
- Led migration of legacy CRM, BI, and contract management solutions into Cloud, combining initiatives into one timeline to save $1.5M; mixed Agile/Waterfall environment to expedite delivery despite staff shortages.
- Implemented product information management (PIM) solution, increasing data accuracy of daily eCommerce publications by 40%; process re-engineering yielded drastic improvements in customer satisfaction.
- Integrated historical sales and promotional spend activities via acquisition model, converting and migrating $1.6B worth of data into proprietary solution for sales reporting, budgeting, and execution.
- Initiated a unique ‘software application tracking’ system to monitor redundant solutions in use throughout North American; new process succeeded in reducing expenses by $200K.
- Drove team of five to eliminate cost of maintaining separate Canadian ERP/reporting systems; successful data conversion/migration into Confidential /Siebel CRM improved overall corporate efficiencies and supported one version of the truth.
- Implemented and modified EDI transaction sets as part of a process improvement strategy for customers; interfaced with sales operations, supply chain, and finance to ensure P&L was not negatively impacted.
- Partnered monthly with largest key customer post go-live to ensure order and billing metrics were realized and resolve open issues, maximizing customer satisfaction.
- Identified risks to sales goals, gaining buy-in from stakeholders on remediation plan; new territory allocations along with other process modifications resulted in first achievement of profit and volume targets in years.
- Developed plan to sell products nearing end-of-life to customer base; negotiations minimized corporate write-offs and generated previously lost dollars without interfering with the other sales division’s goals.