- Confidential has experience in systems/ERP consulting, business analysis and consulting and support.
- Her current role is that of the system administrator of the Oracle Taleo Cloud Recruiting and Onboarding System at a major entertainment company, countrywide.
- A significant part of her previous experience has been with SAP, working mostly.
- Her experience as an SAP consultant includes configuration, testing, leading workshops,, helpdesk support and all activities within implementation methodologies, such as ASAP.
- She also has experience with project administration minor tasks, such as status meeting facilitation, log recording, reporting, and integration activities.
- Confidential ’s work across the US, Mexico, Central and South America has given her experience with different client cultures and requirements.
- She has established lasting relationships with clients and has led many successful SAP HR implementations.
- Her experience also includes working on an internal initiative with the consulting firm she was with, as the Competency Administrator in the HR System called Confidential ; as well as working on business consulting activities for other projects, not focused on SAP.
Technologies: SAP, Oracle Taleo Cloud Applications
Functional Expertise: Within Oracle Taleo Recruiting, Onboarding, System Administration functions. Within Confidential Competencies, Reporting, System Administration functions. Within SAP Personnel Administration, Organizational Management, Personnel Development,, Cross Application Time Sheets, Travel Management, Recruitment, Assets Management, Accounts Payable and Internal Orders. Support with interfaces, Data Migration.
Industry Expertise: Consumer Products, Oil and Gas, Industrial Products, Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Public Sector (in Mexico), Entertainment.
Additional experience: Microsoft Office tools including Visio & Project, Microsoft SharePoint, Service Now, Zoom, GoToMeeting, Basecamp, Google Docs, Social Media.
Senior HCM Business Analyst
Confidential, Las Vegas, NV
- Current system administrator for Oracle Taleo Cloud Environment: Recruiting and Onboarding modules.
- Currently supporting tickets thru Service Now ticketing system; addressing change requests; implementing new functionality; regression testing and supporting new upgrades and maintenance packs; working with IT for enhancements within the interfaces with Oracle Fusion Cloud Environment and other.
- Key participant in the Oracle HCM implementation project from discovery workshops, configuration, testing, and go live, especially Taleo.
HCM Business Consultant
- Senior consultant, working with junior consultant.
- Completing qualitative interviews to some members of the client
- Leading multi - functional workshops for documenting As-Is processes in all People Area
- Analyzing gaps between As-Is processes and To-Be processes defined by Global.
- Definition of RASCI Role comparisons with graphics.
- Calculation of As-Is FTEs and estimation of To-Be FTEs
- Fit-Gap Analysis
- Worked on defining and documenting the Competency Model Governance Process
- Managed and entered all modifications to the Competency Model, due to recent acquisitions and additions requested by the Communities of Practice
- Participated in the ACE Role Expansion initiative, which is streamlining ACE Roles by CoP sub-team, collected from all CoPs globally;
- Worked on defining, documenting and coordinating names for an Expert Review process that will provide an approval step for all self-assessments over proficient;
- Worked on an internal initiative for SAP methodology updates for the separate SAP project types within the Confidential HFusion methodology.
Confidential, Clinton, Massachusetts
- As part of the SAP LMS team, Confidential supported with HR mini-master and Organizational Management/Personnel Administration requirements to handle LMS functionality.
- Took part in blueprint workshops for LMS functionality and definition of qualifications catalog.
- Was involved in design meeting for Learning Managements functions to be interfaced with the current HR systems and the Document Management system.
Confidential, Dallas, Texas
HCM PA and OM Team Lead, SAP Payroll Implementation
- Helped manage day to day project tasks, coordinating onsite and offsite team members, including subcontracting company.
- Coordinated and delivered weekly status meeting and reports.
- Helped conduct blueprint workshops and review decks prior to client delivery and learned about
- Worked with development lead and portal resource with testing and ESS/MSS definition.
- Worked on data conversion information gathering, LSMWs for Personnel Administration, Organizational management, Benefits. Was in charge of all master data in all clients for testing and for production, as well as delta changes.
- Involved in the of all the payroll clerks and super users in OM/PA transactions, while supporting their daily master data activities.
Confidential, Baton Rouge, Louisiana
HR Team Lead
- Conducted workshops for Personnel Administration, Organizational Management, Cross Application Time Sheet processes (with relation to Service Management), and organizational structure definition.
- Worked on functional requirements and testing with an interface to ADP Payforce, their new payroll system version, with time and employee data from SAP.
- Assisted in setting up employee sales employees interfaced to the Rental Result system.
- Configured Personnel Administration, Organizational Management and CATS.
- Completed knowledge transfer, set up ADP data loads for integration with SAP data,
- Worked with other teams on workflow definitions for AP and purchasing.
- Defined security roles for HR functionality and worked with programmers and the Service team to set up security definitions for CATS roles.
Confidential, Dallas, Texas
HR Team Lead, SAP Implementation
- Confidential was HR team lead for the implementation of Organizational Management, Personnel Administration and requirements for an interface with payroll system and time system.
- She led workshops, defined organizational structures, blueprint deliverables, and functional requirements.
Confidential, Houston, Texas
HR Team Lead, SAP Implementation
- Implemented Personnel Administration, Organizational Management, and functionality within Personnel Development and Recruitment.
- Worked with outsourced staff in charge of implementing Cross Application Time Sheets and an interface with an external payroll system.
Travel Management Lead, SAP TM Implementation
- Confidential was team lead in the Travel Management module implementation.
- She was in charge of configuration, testing and knowledge transfer of both functional and configuration transactions.
Travel Management Lead, SAP Implementation
- Confidential was in charge of blueprint definition, configuration, testing and knowledge transfer of the SAP Travel Management module.
- She also defined and configured the Organizational Structure, employee mini-master within Personnel Administration.
- Worked on conversion for employee master data and data loads.
SAP HR Senior Consultant, SAP Implementation
- Responsible for the implementation of Organizational Management, Personnel Development and and Events.
- Her tasks included blueprint, configuration, testing and within all areas of OM, PD, and Events.
- Worked with ABAP programmers to design, define and test developments required for and for Appraisals.
SAP Travel Management Consultant, SAP Implementation
- Responsible for the implementation of Travel Management.
- Her tasks included blueprint, configuration, testing and of the travel management module with integration to the Finance module.
- Also worked designing and defining adaptations and interfaces for specific expense processes within the company.
SAP Helpdesk, SAP Support
- In charge of SAP Helpdesk for Mexico offices, while working with supervisors in Brazil.
- Supported SAP users and worked on new requirements in FI/CO and HR modules.