Strategic, detail - oriented and enthusiastic individual, committed to delivering exceptional human centered digital products and experiences. Highly experienced in E-Commerce, Omni-Channel, Retail, Digital payments, and Online Banking for B2B and B2C markets with the proven ability to drive value, gain alignment, and produce results. Over 10+ years of industry experience in envisioning, creating, and delivering digital products to improve business outcomes through Web, Mobile, and Tablet applications.
- Extensive experience in conducting requirements gathering sessions, interviews, writing detail business and functional requirements, scope agreements, business process descriptions, organizing meetings, defect and change management process, deployment and User training.
- Experience with cross-functional teams through all phases of the project lifecycle from scoping and planning, requirements gathering, design, development, testing, and go live.
- Experience in both internal and external client-facing communication, managing project scope and timeline expectations. Knowledge in HubSpot Customer Relationship Management (HubSpot CRM).
- Extensive experience in SDLC: Business and System analysis, design, development and performing UAT testing for projects. Developed best practices and templates for successful project delivery in a dynamic, high paced, agile environment.
- Worked successfully in different SDLC methodologies like Waterfall, Agile with SCRUM, Spiral, Prototyping, RUP Methodology, and Incremental & Iterative methods.
- 9+ years of experience in digital transformation, product management, business planning, strategy development, competitive analysis, and solution design in the digital space.
- Experience in partnering with senior product owners and managers to progress the product roadmap; act as voice of the customer and drive product vision in forum when senior managers are not present.
- Successfully managed large-scale, cross-functional, complex projects concurrently, while scoping other projects in the pipeline.
- Excellent project management skills, including ability to translate business objectives into IT requirements, provide concise narrative to leadership, and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Hands-on experience in analyzing and preparing various project artifacts like Discovery Document, Product Road Maps, Epics, User Stories, Acceptance Criteria, SWOT Analysis, Fit-Gap Analysis, Scope Documents, Business Requirements Documents (BRD), Functional Requirement Documents (FRD), Traceability Matrix (RTM), UAT document, documenting issues using tools like TFS and Quality Center.
- Launched several multi-million dollar e-Commerce online stores for high profile national and international retail brands in US and Europe.
- Subject matter expert in retail, e-commerce and online banking domain with in-depth knowledge in business-to-consumer eCommerce OMNI shopping experience, checkout, loyalty, payments, order management, fulfillment services, customer service, content management, promotions, shipping, localization, multi-channels, search engine optimization and 3rd party integrations in US and international markets.
- E commerce Platform: ECP platform (EBay), Demandware, ATG Commerce, Intershop, Shopify, Wordpress
- Digital Payments: Zelle Payments, Confidential, Confidential Confidential, PayPal, iDEAL, FranFinance, Sofort, Visa Checkout
- Project Management: Trello, Microsoft Project 2013, SharePoint, MS Word, MS Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Requirements: Wiki Confluence, JIRA, Team Foundation Server, Rational Requisite Pro, Rally Agile tool
- Design Tools: MS Visio 2016 for Use Case Diagrams
- Methodologies: Waterfall, Agile, Scrum, Rational/RUP, Spiral, Prototyping, Incremental, Iterative methods
- GUI Tools: Azure RP, Adobe Photoshop CS, Balsamiq Wireframing Tool
- Blockchain: Smart Contracts, Crypto-currency, Digital Identity, Hash Functions, Merkel Tree, ICOs
Confidential, Fallon, MO
Senior Analyst/ Product Owner - Digital Payments/ Tokenization
- Work closely with the Tech Lead, Architect, Senior Executives and other internal customers to define the details behind the business requirements, specifications, user experience and the API strategy.
- Decompose the requirements from a variety of sources into detailed user stories with defined acceptance criteria.
- Own the user stories end-to-end from authoring to acceptance.
- Feed engineering team with a well groomed, pointed, and prioritized user stories.
- Maintain the backlog for features and stories.
- Determine release goals for the platform and prioritize assigned features according to business and platform value, adjusting throughout implementation as needed.
- Review product demo with the development team against acceptance criteria for the feature set
Confidential, Columbus, OH
Lead Business Systems Analyst/ Product Analyst
- Led business analysis effort for Mobile, web and Omni-channel product offerings.
- Partnering with Product Management team to create a customer-oriented digital platform for retail customer and deliver a personalized experience.
- Successfully implemented many OMNI features that aligned to product road maps. Some notable ones are the implementation of NML Zones and Financial Health Quiz in the Online Account Origination (OAO) application which provided avenues to know more about customers’ financial health.
- Gathered functional requirements to implement Zelle (P2P) payments. With the implementation of this feature, Bank customers have the ability to send payments to in-network and out of network users directly from the HNB mobile app.
- Led the requirements effort to implement the ID Scan Feature in the mobile web that allowed customer to take a picture of their primary form of ID. Pre-filling the information from the ID reduced abandonment of mobile users on the personal information page by 13%.
- Elicited requirements for Easy Branch Online Banking Setup (EBOS), which was implemented to improve the adoption of online banking, paperless statement, and alerts on day 1 for deposit accounts opened in a branch.
- Led requirements effort for the implementation of Product Recommendation (Next Most Likely) feature in the mobile app that added NML zones in mobile app so that bank can target customer communications/ or marketing offers to them based on what we know about the customer.
- Worked as a Business Analyst Lead on the digital project that provided HNB bankers with the ability to generate Personalized URL (PURL) for credit cards and deposit applications. Project is expected deliver an incremental 500 new credit card accounts per month for next 5 years.
- Served as an Agile Business Analyst Lead for the Omni-channel team that laid the foundation for what the Customer Journeys are and how the bank will deliver exceptional, streamlined experiences.
- Responsible for mentoring junior-level Business Analysts while ensuring the accuracy of their documentation, adhering to strict deadlines and managing issues and roadblocks.
- Write features, user stories, acceptance criteria, groom product backlog and participate in scrum activities such as stand-ups, sprint planning, task breakdown discussions, Amigo Review, sprint retrospective meetings etc.
- Drive cross-functional collaboration and support IT organization to build out the customer experience, create feature requirements, prioritize backlogs, identify and solve potential roadblocks, and support the evolution of the digital account opening process.
- Collaborated with technology team, product team, and user experience group to elicit/ author scope document, project requirements, and product backlog items (PBIs) including acceptance criteria.
- Reviewed and approved project scope, functional requirements, wireframes, mockups, content matrix, design document and test plan.
- Communicated project status to scrum master/ senior managers and escalate issues impacting the project or release.
Sr. IT Business Analyst,, New Albany, OH
- Gathered requirements for Confidential and Confidential Confidential from business community, technology organization and external partners to implement the payment types in retail and online stores for Chinese markets.
- Managed prioritization and trade-offs among conflicting business priorities. Own team Backlog and prioritizing of Feature implementation to optimize execution of program priorities and Epics.
- Champion for the customer by collaborating with the design team to develop user stories, wireframes, and workflows that solve problems for our customers.
- Defined Epics, Stories and contributed to the Abercrombie Product Vision.
- Facilitated meetings effectively, setting clear goals and expectations, and documenting meeting notes along with action items log.
- Primary liaison between the business stakeholders, technology organization and external vendors for all project requirements during the discovery, requirement analysis and design phases of the project.
- Engaged with cross-functional partners across the organization to lead, align, and maintain productive partnerships throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Documented business workflows and use cases utilizing Microsoft Visio for process flowcharting.
- Worked with the third-party implementation partners such as Wosai and Bluecom.
- Worked closely with the Order Management Systems (OMS) team for documenting the requirements related to the order processing/ pre-collected funds and refunds.
- Worked closely with QA team resources reviewing test plans, helped answering questions and addressing/ closing any issues found during testing.
- Managing features or products with a low to medium degree of KPI, scope, and complexity.
- Develop test plans, user story acceptance criteria, and participate in team demos and retrospectives.
Confidential, Woonsocket, RI sr. IT Business Analyst
- Involved as a Sr. Business Analyst to implement the Order Management Systems in multiple drops with creation of Business Requirement documents (BRD), Functional Requirement documents (FRD) & Requirements Traceability Matrix for each drop.
- Led cross-functional collaboration with over ten business units to define a scalable product framework.
- Facilitated JAD sessions with management, development team, users, implementation partners and other stakeholders to capture business and functional requirements.
- Gathered functional requirements for Online shopping experience, Inventory checks, BOPIS, In-Store Pickup, 3rd party fulfillers, Transaction Logs and warehouse management systems.
- Supported re-design of store locator page converting into an interactive responsive experience. Adopted agile methodologies to ensure high-quality deliverables.
- Gathered functional requirements to enhance Minute Clinic’s “Hold Your Place in Line” feature
- Identified and analyzed non-functional requirements such as system performance, usability, reliability, adaptability, security, legal and other operational aspects.
- Worked closely with the IT team to implement the features and supported business in the user acceptance testing (UAT).
Confidential, King of Prussia, PA
Sr. IT Business Analyst/ Product Owner
- Worked as per client choices. Engaged with major clients in the retail and eCommerce industry.
- Successfully partnered with clients from launching their brand new ecommerce webstore to managing and enhancing existing features, introducing new payment solution and enhancing email marketing.
- Conducted discovery phase by identifying key stakeholders, engaging with internal/external subject matter experts and capturing business & system requirements
- Created client facing presentation materials along with post discovery documents that included: Functional and Non - functional Requirement Specifications document, Questionnaires, Product Launch Kits, Quick start and Training, User manual, Requirement Traceability matrix, work flow and activity diagrams.
- Collaborated with eBay's Project Managers, development team members and QA managers to validate business requirements and performing Requirements, Requirements Plan sign offs.
- Handled multiple projects functional requirements (FRD reviews, prioritizing issues with PMs, conducting presentations and walkthroughs of BA artifacts and getting stakeholder sign offs.
- Facilitated the communication between the different departments and team members to setup the services like Order Management Systems, Fraud Check etc. for the B2B and eB2C client.
- Prepared requirements audit document to review the SOW items with the platform supported features and to identify all the In-Scope and Out of Scope requirements.
- Worked with the UX team and streamlined the UX site audit with the BA site audit process.
- Involved in performing GAP analysis on v9 supported reports and v11 Enterprise supported reports.
- Conducted Fit-Gap analysis of the legacy JDA Order Management System with the new Sterling Commerce Order Management system and determined how changing platform will affect the existing clients systems & processes and support the new business requirements.