An entrepreneurial driven and results - oriented Business Analyst with diverse and progressive information systems experience. An Experienced Full Stack Business Intelligence and Full Stack Business Analyst who thrives in the “Concept to Cash” project life-cycle. Special expertise in Data Analysis, Data Modelling, Enterprise Mobility, Systems Integration, Project Management, Identifying Business Requirements and end user experience. Able to provide innovative solutions to complex technical issues and identify new opportunities. A trustworthy and devoted individual with strong communication and interpersonal skills. One who excels both individually and on a team.
Business Acumen: Business Requirements Identification and Validation, Business Process Modeling, Budgeting, Data Analytics, Data Collection, Data Transformation, and Dashboarding. Business Requirements Documentation and Functional Requirements Documentation for full decomposition and delivery of products and services. generation throughout. Change Management and Systems Integrations. Monitor and Support of implementations.
Software: Office 365, Advanced Excel, Visio, Project, Power BI, Tableau, Python, Excel Dashboarding, Microsoft SSIS and proprietary ETL, TSQL. Equally proficient on Windows / MAC / and Linux systems.
Database & Analysis: SQL Server, SAP/HANA, MySQL, SSMS, SSRS/Power BI, SSIS, SSAS, PowerPivot/DAX, Enterprise Data Warehouse(EDW), Data Governance, Metadata, Master Data Management(MDM), Data Profiling and Design
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
Sr. Business Analyst and Business Intelligence SME
- Create customer dashboards for effective visualizations in PowerBI and Tableau for customers in retail and consumer packaged goods. Reports rolled up 50 states and 1,300,000 retail locations. Custom PowerBI and Tableau solutions gave customers and management visibility at all levels of data reporting on a daily basis. Transformed stagnant data into actionable data to drive results.
- Gather all requirements for projects, organize and develop processes and specifications.
- Develop Database structures and modelling to align with customer business requirements. Create Templates for future data and data set collection and integrate with customers and AWS SQL solution.
- Build data solutions, views, and reports of Master Data Management on the Enterprise Data Warehouse.
- Utilized SSIS to perform millions of records each month across different Lines of Business with ETL operations.
- Primary Data Analyst using TSQL and Tableau/PowerBI daily prioritizing and delivering all adhoc data and report requests from all LOBs and external customers.
- Onboard new customers from a technical perspective utilizing Business Requirements Documentation that aligned with company and customers’ needs. Followed IT Service Management guidelines through the life cycle of program. Initiate and engage JAD sessions with end users to C level executives.
- Create BRDs and FRDs for integration, replacement, and new products and services for internal customers.
- Create BRDs for external customers to align with their Business Processes and develop Service Level Agreements based on strict Functional Requirements.
- Normalize extensive data and non-homogenous data sets through SQL and various ETL methods.
- Transform static data by applying data analysis and modelling to create and deliver new reports and KPI measurements by a variety of metrics. Utilized Excel, PowerPivot, VBA, and Python scripts.
- Implement corporate policies for Risk, Legal, and HR within technology plan.
- Manage network admin, development, security, web, and communication teams. Ensure all departments are supported and effectively communicate while maintaining standards.
- Vendor and supplier negotiating and management driving partnerships and best ROI
- Manage Technology budget and delivery of KPIs to CEO and Board
- Strategic planning, project management, and change control management
- Develop new business intelligence and reporting department taking stagnant data and transforming it into actionable data for internal use and new customer sales.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
Senior Technical Business Analyst
- Led the corporate-wide secure file mobile access project and further worked with team and vendors to test and provide direction of the solution. Personally, oversaw the resigning, testing, and deployment of iOS and Android mobile clients. Worked with vendors to negotiate renewals, effectively lowering overall cost.
- Designed and implemented Master Data Management and Data Governance for Data Warehouse of corporate mobile assets totaling 600,000 devices. Built ETL procedures with SSIS to pull data and twenty plus daily attributes.
- Managed the original design and implementation of BYOD for Confidential with Enterproid Divide.
- Create BRDs and identify all metrics for reporting services.
- Develop and create presentations for department and deliver in executive briefings.
- Implemented a critical flow routine to serve as disaster recovery and business continuity.
- Acted as SME and/or SPOC for Enterprise Printing, MDM, BYOD, Mobile Productivity.
Technical Business Analyst
- Dedicated desktop and software support for network engineering initiatives and rollouts.
- Planned and Engineered Cisco Call Manager IP solutions across North America. Programmed and configured systems under one platform to drive efficiencies, lower total costs, and align with business goals.
- Manage support team to build and install all technology and infrastructure in Confidential ’ retail environments including imaging of all systems, POS installs, router and switch configurations, Telco installation, automated bill payment kiosk, power and backup systems.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
Director of Information Systems
- Created long term vision and strategy for the department and the organization.
- Responsible for developing world class systems and end user support. Directly accountable for creating and nurturing synergies and the flow of information between departments ultimately driving sales while reducing costs.
- Leverage unused resources to create new revenue sales streams, effectively turning an overhead department into a revenue generator.
- Interview, hire, train, and mentor employees within I.T. organization.
- Develop, build, collaborate, and deliver executive reports directly to the CEO.
- Primary responsibility was to design, build, and scale existing network into new headquarters location. Budgeted, procured, and installed firewall, router, switches, domain controller, print servers, and workstations. Worked with vendors to build relationships and deliver best costs.
- Deployed efficient and manageable user systems with Norton Ghost imaging, reducing existing overhead costs of support.
- Brought email solution in-house, and deployed Exchange Server and outlook clients. Managed collaboration for the enterprise.