- Business professional with over 8 years of experience in Supply Chain, Retail and E - commerce domain. I am an analytical thinker, problem solver, fast learner and ASQ Certified Six Sigma Green Belt professional. My areas of work include inventory management, order management, retail discounts and sales, supply and demand, customer retention, logistics management etc.
- Extensive experience in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC), Waterfall methodology and Agile Scrum.
- Proficient in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodologies, and with the ability to work with self-managing, self-organizing, and cross-functional teams. Sound knowledge of Extreme programming, Rational Unified Process (RUP), Spiral Model, Scrumban and Kanban.
- Seasoned in facilitating Joint Requirement Planning (JRP) sessions with Business User Groups, conducting Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions with IT Groups, SMEs and other project stakeholders.
- Facilitated Change Management and Conflict Resolution at various stages of the project life cycle by streamlining communication among the project stakeholders and interacting with Change Control Board.
- Identified and documented business needs for Risk management, Dependencies and re-usability of an existing module by performing a GAP analysis, SWOT analysis and Feasibility analysis.
- Expertise in Tracking and Managing the requirements using Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM) that links and controls the artifacts produced by several teams across the deliverables of the project.
- Designed and documentation of business artifacts like Vision Scope, Business Requirement Documentations (BRD), Functional Requirement Documentations (FRD) and System Requirement Specifications (SRS).
- Good understanding in preparing Responsible, Accountable, Consulted and Informed (RACI) Matrix that helped in creating a communication strategy, collaboration strategy and delegating responsibilities efficiently.
- Proficient communicator with proven ability to cooperate globally through solutions targeted at enhancing the user experience, maintain long term relations and engage QA resources in test plan execution, driving collaboration and productivity to increase revenue growth and define new business models.
- Well-versed in Inventory turnover, Days Sales Outstanding (DSO), Buffer stock, Stock Keeping Units (SKU), Fill rate, Supply Chain cycle time, Cash-to-cash Time and Order to cash cycle.
- Knowledge of Metrics at Enterprise level like Perfect order index and Perfect Order Measurement.
- Specialization in developing and executing IT and business strategies for Lean manufacturing, Value chain streamlining, SKU Rationalization, Demand Forecasting and supply chain optimization processes like warehouse-slotting, and vendor analysis, OMS, IMS and Customer Relationship Management.
- Familiar with Material Requirement Planning (MRP), Material Management (MM), Make to Order Cycle, Point of Sale, Warehouse Management System (WMS), and Production Planning (PP).
- Knowledge of Supply Chain Operation Reference (SCOR) model, Make to Order, GMP environment, Inventory Velocity, Sales Order, Planned Order, Production Order and Lean methodologies.
- Acquittance with Workflows, Business Process Management Notation (BPMN) and Unified Modeling Language (UML) diagrams including Use Cases, Activity Charts, Class Diagrams, and Sequence Diagrams.
- Competent in application design for mock-up screens and wireframes using Mock-up screens and Balsamiq.
- Used Tableau to generate business insights from the BI Teams and presented it to the Business stakeholders.
- Significant experience gained by extensive client interactions in highly cohesive and loosely coupled Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and 3-tier architecture with strong and in-depth understanding of XML, JSON, Web Services (WSDL, SOAP, REST), HTTP, OAuth and SQL across heterogeneous IT environments.
- Used SOAP UI and Postman for API testing and monitoring; Swagger tool for API documentation.
- Worked extensively on various salesforce.com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, opportunities, Products, Price books, Cases, Leads, Campaigns, Reports and Dashboards.
- Administered Salesforce SFA setup, which involves modifying roles and profiles, creating/modifying dashboards/reports and managing users.
- Skillful at designing and implementing SQL queries using joins (inner joins, outer joins), unions, select within select, order by, group by and aggregate functions to extract data from different data sources
- Acquaintance with Relational Database Management systems (RDBMS), programmed SQL Queries, Functions, business logic Stored Procedures and exposure to various databases such as Oracle and MySQL.
- Adept at implementing Databases, Data Table Structures, Data marts, Data Analysis, Data Integration, Schemas and OLAP operations viz. Slice, Dice, Pivot, Roll-up and Drill-down.
- Used Informatica Power Center for performing ETL process (Extract, Transform and Load) for feature-based extraction. Executed ad-hoc SQL Queries to extract data & generate internal reports to analyze the interfaces.
- Knowledge of Test-driven development (TDD), Behavior Driven Development (BDD), User Acceptance Test Development (UATD) and performed Black Box testing, Sanity testing and Smoke testing.
- Experience in Manual testing and acquainted QAs in Automation Testing under Continuous Integration and used deployment team’s frameworks and built management tools like HP/QC, Selenium WebDriver, Eclipse IDE, Junit, GitHub, SVN, Jenkin.
Project Management: JIRA, Confluence, MS Project, Gherkins, MS SharePoint, MS Office Packages
Modelling tools: MS Visio, Mock-Up Screens, Lucidchart, Balsamiq, Moqup®
Version control: Jenkins, VersionOne, Git, Apache Subversion
Office tools: MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS SharePoint, MS Project
Web Services API: JSON, REST, SOAP, XML
Technologies: Salesforce, MuleSoft, Oracle Integration Cloud Service
Testing tools: HP ALM/QC, Selenium, AssureClick, Cucumber, WebDriver, Junit, JMeter, Postman, SOAP UI, LoadRunner, Selenium, Eclipse IDE, Junit, Maven.
Databases: DB2, Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server 2012, PL/ SQL, SQL Server 2000, MS Access, Flat files
ETL & Reporting tools: Informatica Power Center, SSIS, SSRS, Tableau
Confidential, Denison, TX
Senior Supply Chain Business Analyst
- Led the Inbound and outbound pack operations, identified the defects introduced by packers, implemented a one touch process to eliminate pack errors in the system. Implemented an efficient pick process to reduce missing and misplaces items.
- Introduced efficient RFID processes for better inventory placement, to reduce wrong picks by pickers in the fulfillment warehouse centers.
- Responsible for requirements gathering, analysis, detailed process flow design, user acceptance testing and rollout of new & modified feature functionality deployed on the B2B web applications.
- Functioned as primary liaison between the business line operations and the technical teams through the project cycle.
- Published daily/weekly volume projections, ran daily trackers & metrics to provide volume visibility to senior management on key supply chain performance metrics.
- Performed material flow planning (PFEP) from supplier to production to help production of machines without delay
- Carried phase in, phase out analysis of various machines to analyze 1000’s of parts using Excel Macros and VBA
- Identified $3M USD worth of unused materials in the inventory and planned to scrap or rework for future projects
- Planned logistics to avoid procurement of unwanted materials and freight cost to save $100k per month
- Monitored supplier performance to ensure consistency service, on-time delivery and lower cost goods
- Worked on commercial contract management with suppliers to set scope and other conditions
- Partnered with Supply Chain execution team to drive down the operating costs.
- Performed deep dive analysis by benchmarking with other fulfillment centers, to understand and resolve root cause of operational performance issues.
- Developed charts and graphs to record the peak periods during any given period, which helped in identifying the highest productivity, no. of defects found and fixed, best performers and other metrics.
- Performed business impact analysis of proposed project processes and GAP analysis for new functionality requirements, as well as prioritizing them based on actual business.
- Assisted in the requirement elicitation of the B2B ecommerce website, developed to improve the business experience for vendors and suppliers.
- Authored Business requirements document and System Specifications encompassing Functional and Non-functional requirements.
- Performed complex SQL queries for retrieving data from the database, generating ad-hoc reports, and conducting data validation testing
- Assisted in development of User Training materials for the upgraded version of the existing system technology and process improvements.
- Developed scorecards for suppliers based on key performance indicators like spend data, on-time delivery and quality resulting in 15% improvement in quality and service.
Technologies Used: Agile Methodology, Power Designer, Scrum, Apex language, Visualforce (Pages, Component & Controllers), Balsamiq, Data Loader, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Tabs, Oracle E-Business suite 12.2, Oracle Integration Cloud Service 17.3.3, JIRA 7.3, Confluence 6.1, Ant Migration tool, Gherkins 5.1, Cucumber 3.1.1, Selenium, AssureClick, MS Projects 2016, MS SharePoint, MS Visio, SOAP UI 5.4, Swagger 3.0
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Retail Business Analyst
- Responsible for Business and Vendor relationship management, coordinate and collaborate Business and Vendor teams. Aid the Business team in making decisions by providing cost-benefit analysis and opportunity cost analysis.
- Monitored the inventory levels of different retail locations, identified the seasonal trends and implemented Kanban cues for replenishment cycle to reduce the missed sales by 8%
- Generate sales reports for Quick Service Restaurants (QSR) such as Burger King, Taco Bell, and Starbucks. Segregate the sales by tender type, items sold, employee discounts and customer discounts, thereby improving the product performance analysis.
- Configure different deals, discounts, kitchen display systems on the Microsoft AX back office. Maintain a database of recipes and modifiers for different restaurants.
- Improvise the Point Of Sale system (POS) for the Exchange retail stores to increase the process efficiency and reduce the overall operation time.
- Implement secure card reading systems and optimize the touch points on the POS GUI
- Validate the current Fuel Point of Sale system for different payment tender types, analyze the tender reports and identify the gaps in the report generation
- Lead the digital integration with fuel dispensers, to increase the customer footprint to the stores by running ads and promotions on the innovation TVs on the fuel pump heads.
- Developed pricing templates to update fuel prices for all the gas stations in Europe and Pacific Asia, thereby centralizing the price update process.
- Tested the Oracle Transport Management System (TMS): Inbound and Outbound shipment creation, load shipment etc.
- Co-ordinated with Price pro, Microsoft developers and business team to develop a centralized fuel survey process for the gas stations in USA, to establish competitive fuel prices for customers
- Requirement gathering and analysis for e-commerce online ordering system
- Developed wireframes for omni-channel project for the customer information and catalogue pages
- Introduced Business to Consumer (B2C) marketing tactics to increase the seasonal sales for AAFES’ ecommerce sites.
- Developed Statement of Work document for the Fuel EMV integration project, captured all the system functions, in scope and out of scope requirements for the system
- Conducted WAN and LAN offline testing, to test the Point of Sale behavior, documented the time taken for each payment transactions and provided solutions to optimize the time
- Trained store associates on how to use the new Microsoft Point of Sale system
Technologies Used: MS Project, Team Foundation Server, AX Back office, MS Dynamics, SQL, MS Excel, MS Power Point, Oracle TMS, IBM WebSphere.
- Created workflow models, information and business rule models, Use Case and Object Models
- Interviewed Business Users to gather Requirements, performed Business process mapping and analyzed the feasibility of their needs by coordinating with the project manager and technical lead
- Used MS Visio to prepare Business Process flow diagrams and portray high level business use cases
- Led and conducted JAD sessions for requirements gathering, analysis and design of the system
- Worked with the QA team for designing Test Plan and Cases for User Acceptance Testing
- Performed GAP/ AS IS- TO BE analysis to identify the deficiencies in the system by comparing the actual objectives with the desired system objectives
Technologies Used: Waterfall methodology, MS Office, MS Visio, SAP MM, SAP PP
- Handled RFQs, RFPs, proposal development, PO review, order management & collaborative project execution
- Negotiated supply contracts and through spend analysis, reduced the supply cost by $30000 per project
- Implemented continuous improvement methodologies including, but not limited to 5S, Lean
- Principles, FMEA etc
- Used oracle ERP system to store and access all data to manage CRM, SRM and achieve continuous improvement
- Carried out calculations to design the hydraulic circuit, selecting components, estimating the cost and assist in submitting the offer
- Redesigned the supply chain process by optimizing manufacturing foot print, utilizing the external manufacturers and with effective communication within organizational departments
Technologies Used: Waterfall methodology, MS Office, MS Visio, Pull methodology, 5S, process improvement.