- 6+ years of experience in the technology sector
- Experience working on a variety of technologies from programming to visualization & reporting tools
- Worked on projects related to a variety of verticals from healthcare,, entertainment and manufacturing and logistics
- Worked on multiple research projects for the public sector
- Experience using Visual Studio and Jira
- Experience conducting risk analysis, SWOT analysis, cost - benefit analysis
- Experience working with multiple agile frameworks like SCRUM and SAFe
- Experience working with ETL tools and enterprise warehousing
- Facilitated scrum meetings, daily standups, sprint demos and retrospectives
- Experience working with SQL and No-SQL databases
- Experience working with systems configurations and analysis
- Conducted user acceptance testing, script testing, use case testing
- Proficient with finance and financial concepts
- Experience working with reporting and visualization tools including Tableau, SAP BO
- Experience working with AI tools like Microsoft Azure ML, TensorFlow
- Experience working with Big Data and using Hadoop, Spark, Scala
- Experience working on networking and maintaining hardware in a data center
- Experience in setting up a compute cluster
- Familiar with concepts of parallel programming and utilizing compute clusters
- Experience with writing scripts in python, bash
- Experience with Windows and open source OS like Ubuntu, CentOS, Linux Mint
Microsoft Azure ML, Tableau, Visual Studio, Confluence, SAP BW, SAP BPC, SAP BO, SQL, Python, ABAP, Unix admin, Github, Spark, Scala, Visio;
Senior Business Analyst
Confidential, East Brunswick, NJ
- Work closely with product owner to elaborate stories
- Followed the Scrum framework
- Reviewed test plans, test cases and participated in UAT
- Take responsibility for development and enhancements
- Assisted the product owner to create and prioritize on user stories
- Participated in planning meetings, reviews and demos, and retrospective meetings
- Used Asana as a project management tool to create tasks and user stories
- Aggregated reporting across multiple systems using Excel, Tableau, SQL and python
- Led efforts through daily scums to report discrepancies, inventory availability, optimizations and client insights
- Designing interactive dashboards using tableau to assist in performance tracking and reporting KPI’s
- Assisted in optimizing workflows for sales, marketing and accounting teams
- Designed analytical, operational and collaborative CRMs for the organization
- Writing SQL queries to retrieve data for report generation
- Used bitbucket for version control and source code management
Senior Business Analyst
- Worked on workstreams like ‘Eligibility and PA’
- Created user stories with the help of Product Owner.
- Assisted Product Owner in grooming the product backlog.
- Assisted product owner and scrum team to identify dependencies.
- Participated and assisted Scrum Master conducting ceremonies like Sprint Planning/Daily Stand-up/Backlog Refinement/Sprint Review/Sprint Demo.
- Followed Scrum and SAFe frameworks.
- Attended several Program Increments (PI) to identify the cross-functional dependencies.
- Experience working within Agile Release Train (ART)
- Thorough understanding of Scrum of Scrums and Product Owner Sync.
- Used VSTS tool to create user stories and manage the product backlog.
- Used VSTS tool to generate Burn-up and Burn-down charts.
- Assisted Scrum Team by providing clarifications on requirements.
- Reviewed test plans and test cases.
- Participated in defect review calls.
- Performed UAT testing.
- Worked Commercial, Medicare and Medicaid Line of Business projects.
- Thorough understanding Rx (Retail/Mail/Direct) Claim life cycle.
- Thorough understanding of Eligibility File transfer, load and validation process.
- Worked on Member and Group file for different markets (states).
- Worked on Recon (Daily), weekly, and monthly file.
- Created process flows to capture the end to end flow of Eligibility process that also includes FTP (File Transfer Process)
- Worked on gathering requirements for PaHub tool.
- Thorough understanding of Prior Authorisation (PA) process.
- Worked on defining the work-flows of creating an Episode of Coverage (PA)
- Created test Prior Authorisations to ensure the tool is following the desired logic
- Involved in management level decisions for the ‘Grow’ project for expanding the current NYU compute cluster
- Involved in management level decisions to plan for the NYU compute cluster through daily scrums
- Ensured thorough replacement of 50+ parts through vendor interaction with Dell and Mellanox
- Conducted Linux tutorials for 30+ new users of the NYU community on using the cluster
- Research, tested and documented tools like VNCs, Rclone, Fugu on the cluster
- Writing python scripts for automation on the cluster
- Design and maintenance of databases. Performed checks to enhance and optimize work and data flows
SAP Business Intelligence Consultant
- Acted as a liaison between the clients, offshore technical team and German translation team to understand and solve daily issues and provide solutions without breaching SLAs.
- Carried out root cause analysis for problems and formulated solutions to mitigate risks for the problems at hand. Developed a strong understanding of issues faced by clients with respect to finance, logistics and technology
- Checked for consistencies in reports and provided daily status updates on progress, outcomes to senior management and clients. Implemented an important alternate work flow solution that improved the data load time frame by ~10%
- Gathered business requirements from clients and designed technical and user specification documents
- Served on a team of 7 to develop test cases for testing the SAP BW environment. Designed SAP BPC and BEx reports for data loads
- Developed DSOs, Info Cubes, InfoObjects, InfoSets as per requirements stated in the technical specification document
- Utilized ABAP to write custom code where required during the development phase
- Interacted with scientists from TIFR to understand cosmic rays and CORSIKA simulator part of the GRAPES-3 experiment
- Developed a Constructive Cost Model for CORSIKA and implemented the concept of core affinity on the main code with a 4x improvement in performance and came up with other alternate parallelization solutions