Requirements and systems analyst with experience in multiple domains, extensive history in written and visual communication, and an academic background in Information Science. Specializes in meeting commitments and finding win - win solutions for businesses and their customers.
Avionics, Banking Management, Call Routing, Cellular Sales & Equipment, Contact Center, Customer Service, Decision Support, FDA Protocols, Helpdesk, Pricing Strategy, Veterinary, Web Accessibility; Agile/SAFe, Content Management, Form Design, Gherkin/Behavioral Driven Design (BDD), Localization, Project Management, SDLC, Simplified English, User-Centered Design; ARIS, Camtasia, Clarity, Confluence, DHTML / CSS, Google-Suite, Jira / JQL, Microsoft Office, Photoshop, PowerPoint, Redmine, SGML, SharePoint, Snagit, SQL, Visio, XML.
Confidential, Basking Ridge, NJ
IT Business Analyst / Project Manager
- Build relationships with business and IT stakeholders and promote collective commitment among all team members with the goal of building trust and increasing momentum of delivered projects.
- Grasp technologies such as transactional sales systems, supply chain/warehousing, computer-telephony (CTI), billing/collections, case management, and AI bots.
- Understand business stakeholder requirements and analyze system impacts to derive functional & technical specifications, including front-end user interface, help files, access controls, accessibility, utilization metrics, data sources, and APIs. Prepare Gherkin BDD feature files.
- Identify minimum viable product (MVP), negotiate project scope, deliverables, and timeframe, and ensure IT stakeholder participation. Overcome competing priorities among parallel projects and ensure delivery despite limited availability of IT team members.
- Plan and host grooming & scrum meetings, moderate story acceptance, oversee team commitments, facilitate asynchronous communication with offshore team members, monitor progress of system and user acceptance testing (UAT), and confirm defect resolution.
- Provide recurring updates to executive leadership with resource assignments, milestones, and summary of in-work business value via Confluence and PowerPoint. On a rotating basis, facilitate resolution of release day production issues.
Confidential, Warren, NJ.
IT Business Analyst
- For Agile: Participated in grooming sessions to achieve high-quality, testable requirements within well-formed Jira user stories.
- Assisted team members with clarifications, design discussions, and test data as needed.
- Created supplemental documentation and diagrams when needed to clarify design. Tracked milestones and human resources within Redmine database.
- Documented requirements, assumptions, and testing considerations for a mixed audience of business and IT stakeholders.
- Coordinated communication between team members for each development lifecycle.
- Ensured requirements were complete and understood by developers and testers.
- Assisted team with questions, testing, troubleshooting, and handoff coordination.
Confidential, Warren NJ
IT Business Analyst
- Supported migration of customer service software from desktop to web-based framework, and Excel reporting requirements for business-to-business account reps within waterfall projects.
- Wrote end-to-end requirements with GUI design and technical implementation suggestions.
- Assisted with project management and change control procedures.
Confidential, Branchburg NJ
Technical Writer / Business Analyst
- Participated in group requirements & design meetings as well as one-on-one sessions with individual users. Documented findings that led to significant application improvements. Confirmed needs with business stakeholders and communicated requirements to the database administrators, developers, and testers.
- Assisted with development lifecycle activities, such as logging change requests, monitoring development progress, and scheduling software releases.
- Conducted card sort exercise with selected end-users to inform content organization, devised an attractive, usable way for the various plug-ins to fit together, prepared HTML/CSS markup for several web applications, and advised developers on styling best practices.
- For internally-developed workflow tool, explored the process of evaluating, initiating, and coordinating cellular tower construction with an enterprise team of stakeholders.
- Based on their input, prepared a multi-page flow diagram with VISIO, which was used by developers as a roadmap, plus contributed to the front-end interface design and layout.
- Prepared and presented slideshows for leadership with Excel-generated graphs integrated into PowerPoint using consistent styling to summarize project scope and convey status.
- Wrote and published end-user documentation, recorded and produced audiovisual with Camtasia, created and maintained website with support and information.
- Designed and implemented online form templates for server build and maintenance procedures using InfoPath, and published to a SharePoint web server.
- Managed published content on Vignette and Apache websites.
- Established initial standards for metadata and hierarchy. Coordinated migration of project management, system administration, and database administration documents.