- Accomplished Business Analyst and BPM Professional with Process development, Enterprise Architecture, Project Management and ERP transformation background including Supply Chain utilization/optimization.
- Expert in business process engineering and software development life cycle, including analysis, design, development, testing and implementation of software applications.
- Ability to create Business Analysis deliverables - defining business requirements and proposed technical specifications.
- Develop requirements through interviews, document analysis, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, workflow analysis and use cases.
- Develop process workflows to insure support of compliance, SOX, and all corporate standards and domain requirements.
- Business architecture experience with broad, enterprise-wide view of the business and appreciation for strategy, capabilities, processes, enabling technologies and governance.
Confidential, Grand Blanc, MI
Sr Business Analyst
- Provide ability to make stocking decisions for each warehouse
- Calculate global planning volumes for new parts
- Communicate stocking decisions to each country
- Provide the ability to audit local stocking decisions based Confidential direction
- Re-evaluates stocking decisions throughout part lifecycle
- Enable customer order shipping globally
- Provide ability to manage information exchange between local systems, warehouses, logistics, freight forwarders, finance, and customs.
- Maintain transaction history to facilitate problem solving and respond to customer inquiries
- Provide Management Reporting tools to manage day to day operations
Confidential, Detroit, MI
Sr Business Analyst
- Supporting the Medicare Advantage IT team goals: Participate in finalizing High level requirement groupings
- Perform JAD sessions, complete Business Requirements Documents (BRD), create / update BPMs (Current/Future State), create / extract High Level System Process / Technical Flows. Compliance with Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).
- Creates and manages all aspects of BRD and FRD development and supports Technical Design document completion, quality reviews and UAT support.
Confidential, Troy, MI
Sr Business Analyst / BPM Lead
- Under CMMI Level 3 for systems and software, I provided identification of core processes as they apply to the Confidential ’s Acquisition, Sustainment, Provisioning, and Inventory Management business areas.
- Provide recommendations through BPM reporting of maintenance and supply chain management business functions with emphasis in manpower utilization and requirements across the Sustainment Enterprise.
- Led data collection sessions with multiple functional SME representatives across the Sustainment program.
Confidential, Battle Creek, MI
Sr Business Analyst - Enterprise Architect
- Provided direction, leadership, and development for all Confidential Enterprise Architect products (25) including Systems, Operations, Capabilities, and Technical Product families utilizing the ARIS BPM tool: (VACD, EPC, & other models).
- Collaborated with the Defense Logistics Enterprise Architecture group to insure compliance and completeness of all products, content delivery, and adherence to Confidential standards insuring all key Supply Chains and interfaces were properly identified and linked to key deliverables.
- Led all joint data collection interviews conducted with one or more functional SME’s.
- Participated in the migration of US Division legacy ERP systems within a three year corporate initiative to consolidate 60 business locations and 19 ERP systems into a single SAP ECC 6.0 instance within a manufacturing environment utilizing: PP, MM, SD, FI, CO, PS, QM, BI modules.
SAP Cutover Lead, Wickliffe, OH
- Directed activities for each site including site preparations for war-room development, facilities, execution, data migration, role and security development, and compliance facilitation.
- Guided site management teams through troubleshooting, best practices, and testing for optimal migration.
- Provided scorecard reporting based on FRICEW readiness, master and transaction data migration, UAT, Learning, Roles and Authority development, Issue governanceandShared Accounting service migration.
- Risk identification and mitigation planning.
- Heavy utilization of Sharepoint, MS Project server, and HPQC to manage migration activities.
SAP BPM Lead, Wickliffe, OH
- Responsible for the refinement and accuracy of business process definitions utilizing SAP Solution Manager within the SAP Enterprise Architecture Framework as the extension of such standards and policies and ARIS (Business Architect) for Netweaver across all functional process scenarios.
- Re-aligned and updated all business model maps according to final blueprints and supporting documentation to eliminate inaccuracies and support of SOX controls and risk identifiers.
Confidential, Wickliffe, OH
SAP Customer Service Process Lead
- Core team Process Lead working with local Divisions subject matter experts and SAP consultants.
- Led JAD requirements gathering.
- Provided final blueprint for consolidated and harmonized Customer Service configuration requirements for SAP configuration and deployment.
- Led all BRD sessions, FRD & SRD requirements gathering.
- Integrating all Service replenishments through multiple Supply Chain channels including materials, material repairs, etc.
- Developed business test scripts based on process requirements and incorporated into HPQC for subsequent testing scenarios during cutover phase.
- Led development of LMS scripts for new roles and processes.