Strong experience in IT Management and managing diverse technical groups. Special strengths in learning new applications and evolving into systems SME. Able to quickly understand business issues and data challenges to develop requirements. Review and edit requirements, specifications, business processes and recommendations related to proposed solution. Recent experience working with POS, Intranet applications, Jira and SharePoint.
- POS:Point - of-sale systems
- SharePoint, Atlassian Confluence and Jira (Workflows, JQL, Systems Analyst)
- Web applications production support and configuration
- End user for Applications, POS, SP sites and Jira ticketing
- Agile User Stories and Use Cases
- Requirements gathering and documentation
- Management of onshore and off shore resources
- Process planning and implementation
- Software Development Lifecycle-Agile and Waterfall
- Project Manager-teams of 2-30 with budgets up to 20 million
- Business Analyst, SharePoint Analyst, Systems Analyst
Atlassain Jira power user, Confluence, SharePoint power user and Central Administration, HPOV, ActiveNetwork APM (POS), HEAT, ServiceNow, TCxGravity(POS), Google Docs, MS Project, Visio, Excel, Power Point, MSWord, Test Director, Waterfall and Agile methodologies, hardware and software implementations, POS systems.
Confidential, Broomfield, CO
- Assist with Resort Point of Sale (RPOS) integration for newly acquired resorts.
- Data entry, system and RPOS user setup.
- On-site RPOS support and for season opening.
- Jira support of creating and managing issues and sprint boards.
- Worked with Bank of America and First Data for mandated Stored Credentials and Purchase Returns CC Compliance project.
- Defined and wrote User Stories for credit card compliance and Rapid Connect upgrade
- QA tested test scripts for Stored Credentials and Purchase Returns CC Compliance project
Confidential, Denver, CO
- Provided Jira and Confluence support and for Advanced Engineering resources.
- Worked closely with Jira Admin and development team for custom Jira development projects.
- Created JQL filters to gather project metrics for the Advanced Engineering organization.
- Created and maintained the Confidential Metrics confluence dashboard page providing weekly reports to Confidential GVPs.
- Created and maintained Confluence pages documenting Confidential Intake processes that was used by the Confidential Technical Delivery Managers (PMs).
- Triaged Jira user issues for the Confidential Jira issuetype, created and validated Jira trouble tickets for Confidential, worked with Jira admins for workflow updates requested by Confidential departments.
- Confidential representative on the Unified Intake Governance board (Change Control) for Jira changes for project intake processes.
- Lead BA and acting Product Owner on project to create a custom Jira Roadmap Macro, entered User Stories for requirements, validated and tested each user story for completeness and managed roll out to other Confidential teams.
- Created project charter documents for projects sponsored by the Advanced Engineering (AE) organization.
- Worked on the Confidential Intake team to review all new project requests for Confidential impacts.
- Met weekly with Confidential project leads to review Non- Confidential sponsored project charters for needed updates prior to sign-off.
Confidential, Denver, CO
- Travel to client site to work with their business analyst to identify and document release requirements.
- Created User Stories with FDS (Functional Design specification) capturing high level requirement for each release sprint.
- Document functional and non-functional requirements for Confidential developers to enable creating HLD (High Level Design).
- Provide POS UI system mock-ups representing the business rule the requirement needs to meet.
- Create detailed process flows.
- Create comprehensive Use Cases for Confidential QA.
- Review completed FDS with client and acquire official sign off.
- Review signed off FDS with Confidential developers and provide any needed clarification.
- Create FDS for CRs (Change Requests) generated from previous releases.
Confidential, Denver, CO
Senior Business Analyst
- Mentored new BA on translating business processes into technical requirements. Designed and implemented Project Tracking guide to elicit and document detailed requirements. Created detailed test points for the ELT project that translated into detailed action items for developers.
- Provided systems analysis for developers to analyze monthly project impacts on cross-functional programs. Mentored the developers on collaborating COBOL and .NET to provide creative solutions for the Electronic Liens and title project. Mentored .NET developer around user experience changes overseeing enhancements for the ELT user interface. Introduced method for level of effort projections.
- Coordinated testing with external vendors, business unit and OIT.
- Developed and documented comprehensive vendor user guide, business user guide, OIT Help Desk guide and internal process flows.
- Provided reporting and project tracking for stakeholders updating regularly and setting clear expectations around release deliverables.
Confidential, Denver, CO
Senior Enterprise System Analyst
- Monitor and triage trouble tickets from POS application users.
- POS location configuration for dev/test/qa/prod environments
- Configuration of POS web terminals and online items
- Work with Crystal developer for report changes
- Work closely with developers when needing changes to SOA or ESB processes.
- Work with CCD developer and ActiveNet developer for any new stored procedures
- Work with DenverGov dev team when needing forms to integrate into POS online Cart pages
- Work with various dev teams regarding any 3rd party application integrated with the POS
- Assist Server support team when triaging POS application, WFE or Payment Server issues
- Work with PM to implement new locations which can include hardware, and/or APM application, installs
- Work with Active Network support to triage production issues
- Support Help Desk to triage and resolve desktop issues
- Support Help Desk to triage and resolve POS peripheral issues (receipt printer, Veriphone PinPad terminals, Bar code scanner, Mitek Check scanner)
- Analyze data for CCD Finance group researching settlement reconciliation
- Created Business Requirement templates for the various APM projects (New implementation for OTC including hardware install, New Implementation for on-line only etc).
- Created worksheets for ease of configuration documentation
- Created Change Request template
Confidential, Denver, CO
SharePoint Technical/Business Analyst
- Worked with lead SP Architect and management to identify milestones and drop-dead end date for project.
- Created and facilitated an aggressive migration schedule that enabled site migrations to complete 3 months in advance and decommissioning of the SP2003 environment 6 months in advance .
- Gathered communications requirements, documented and facilitated the communication processes to site owners outlining weekly migration milestones and deliverables.
- Worked with owners of special sites to gather site/business requirements, documented specialized migration process, worked with site owner for implementation and setup.
- Hosted SharePoint 2010 brownbag sessions four times a week assisting site owners with permissions, site setup, working with pages, out of the box web parts, managing large lists and troubleshooting migration issues
- Oversee issues list triaging providing resolutions and assigning to architecture or developer when needed.
- Oversee the SharePoint mailbox fielding questions and providing SharePoint guidance
- Support for Tier II when they have questions regarding SharePoint how-to.
- One-on-One site as needed
Confidential, Englewood, CO
Sr Business Analysts-IT Internal Web
- Defined SharePoint governance, template project documentation, completed SharePoint site requests, documented custom SharePoint workflows or web application.
- Worked with Finance to implement customer workflow using minor/major version control of pending, then approved, financial invoices.
- Implemented Data governance for financial content to include daily, weekly and monthly back-ups. Monthly and yearly off-site tape back-up for 7 year SOX compliance availability
- Worked with Windows System Administration team overseeing DISH and Blockbuster SharePoint2007 farms
- Rebuilt DISH POC two server SP2007 farm to a middle tier 7 server farm, implementing multiple database infrastructure to better manage different SOX compliance data back-ups based on content type.
- Met weekly with Microsoft TAM and DSE to discuss SharePoint administration, environment improvements, current SharePoint challenges and future initiatives.
- Worked with business manager and technical resource(s) to understand and interpret client requirements
- Review PSDs (Project Scope documents) provided by Business BA and determine if the requirement is new development or product issue.
- Met with the business to scope out and detail the business requirements. Created JRDs (Joint Requirements Documents) and review with business liason and acquired IT and Business sign-off for approved projects.
- Mentor and guide new developers on interpreting business requirements into TDD (Technical Design Document)
- Reviewed TDD and worked with lead developer to ensure the technical requirements were documented in accordance to the approvaed JRD (Joint Requirements Documents), updating TDD as needed.
- Create User Guides for clients with Sharepoint2007 customized workflows and .net applications developed by Web team.
- Mentored and guide team’s junior Business Analyst on processes and analysis of client requests
- Worked with business to define and complete UAT (User Acceptance Testing).
- Assisted PMO Project lead overseeing project completeness
- SPOC for the IT help desk for issues on any of the 20+ Internal Web applications
- Managed off shore assignments, manage in-house resource work load and prioritize duties.
- Analyzed business issues and determine root cause, triage team trouble tickets, assign duties and oversee resolutions.
- Oversaw, mentored and managed the SharePoint2007 administrator
- Facilitated twice weekly of clients for SharePoint 2007 website administration.
- Analyzed SharePoint request or issues, provided client guidance and oversaw resolution of production issues.
Confidential, Broomfield, CO/Savannah, GA
Systems Analysts III/Project Manager
- Oversaw smoke test (regression testing of product modules) for releases. Development releases followed an agile method where the client received releases once every week or two weeks. Acted as liason between development and client providing a report of the targeted code/CRs for the release.
- Responsible for assigning smoke test and CR validation tasks to team.
- Responsible for providing release testing report to client for successful smoke tasks and CRs and which items failed and returned to development.
- Project Managed hardware install and configuration for UAT hardware, defined and created implementation upgrade process, benchmarked on additional UAT servers.
- Directed the NextGen POS/Billing software upgrade on client production environment, including upgrading Oracle, Address Validation and Business Objects application.
- Successfully led dispersed resources while working remotely.
- Worked one-on-one with client testers doing Beta testing of new product, requirements gathering for multiple clients prepping to transition to new product.
- Specially brought in to work with at jeopardy client, diagnosed and understood customer requirements translating into business rules for application configuration. Recognized by client for contribution.
- Implemented Financial Reporting, CARE, POS, Inventory and Collections platform for the NextGen POS/Billing software go-live phase.
- Assisted development and testing teams on product testing to facilitate client turnaround.
- Successfully guided team during Financial cycle and end of month balancing of reports for Parallel environment testing for new POS/Billing system.