- Familiar in MS O365, AD, Exchange, and SC
- Experience with Telecommunication platforms
- Familiarity with LAN and WAN infrastructure build outs
- Experience in Contract, Technical, and Analytical writing
- Knowledge of Database Management Systems
- Proficient in Microsoft tools such as Excel and Power BI
- • Oral communication in Spanish; both in reading and writing
Confidential, McLean, VA
- Handles the provisioning of various software and hardware for company headquarters and affiliates including planning system replacements, placing orders, activating licenses and administering procurement of contracts with vendors such as Cisco, Vmware, and Microsoft.
- Responsible for managing Confidential ’s hardware and software assets as well as contract information and participate in on - going true-ups with business units and vendors, all of which require attention to detail.
- Coordinates projects using a combination of a few Project Management methodologies such as Agile to work with other IT teams, departments and vendors to implement and track various cloud/hybrid/on premise solutions.
- Provided specifications to developers for building our Queries, ensure proper testing and communicate problems if any arise.
Business Operations Analyst Intern
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Regulated day to day business operations and implantation of new projects such of Office 365.
- Administrator of Okta Active Directory user support using multi domain systems.
- Responsible for analysis of budget, grant, billing processes and statistical data information.
Intern- Data Analyst/Human Resources
Confidential, Laurel, MD
- Data entry of client information and contract completeness using methods such as time tracking.
- Facilitated in coordination of meetings and client organization in real world capabilities.