- Analyze and implement complex business needs in high impact time bound initiatives.
- Goal - driven professional with extensive experience in requirements management and solution delivery for digital transformation and targeted process improvements through Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Successfully demonstrated skills in eliciting and evaluating true business needs, presenting them precisely in specification documents and converting them in technical solutions. Recognized project management skills with consistent on time cost effective deliveries.
- Adept in implementing project and process innovations contributing in reduced cost, increased revenue and operational effectiveness.
- Highly organized, articulate, detail-oriented with sound business judgment and strong interpersonal skills.
- Product Owner/Business Analyst
- Requirements Elicitation and documentation
- Stakeholder Management
- Quality Assurance (QA/BAT/UAT)
- UX design
- Agile/Waterfall Processing
- Project Planning/Solution Delivery
- Risk Management and Problem Solving
- Communication and Collaboration
Analytical Tool/Requirements gathering: MS Visio, Rally, Confidential Rational System Architect
Management Tools: Microsoft Office Suite, Estimation and risk analysis tools, Mercury Test Director, Mercury Quality Center, Smartsheet
Application development Frameworks: Pega, Oracle, Ingres, MS Access, SQL, PL/SQL, C
Familiarity: VB6, Java, HTML, BI Objects, Tableau, Magento
Senior Business Systems Analyst
- Worked with business team to deep dive into requirements for automated prompt order fulfillment. Performed qualitative and quantitative analysis to capture business needs in user stories. Managed the product backlog and prioritized the user stories.
- Identified cross functional needs and collaborated with respective delivery team leads for integrated solution implementation resulting in seamless instantaneous assimilation flow between applications.
- Counselled geographically dispersed Scrum team on business context, explored effective design solutions. Evaluated product progression at each sprint tracking scope and timeline of the delivery. Navigated the scrum team in agile ceremonies representing the voice of customer.
- Facilitated team to manage technical debt for better handling of customer notification process and behind the screen entitlement creation for developing accurate customer entitlement profile.
- Evaluated solution through testing, reviewed defect closure, represented team in end-to-end testing and Super-care status meetings.
- Investigated production issues and briefed sales and business teams on resolution and next steps.
- Collaborated with Sales Accounting Managers, Business Leads, Solution Architects, Scrum Masters, Scrum Team, Process Owners, Test Leads and Project Managers to achieve common goal of on-time delivery and end user satisfaction.
- Calculated metrics to track process improvement benefits and identify further improvement opportunities.
- Achieved 40% increased efficiency with automated provisioning, 20% increased productivity savings, and 100% systematic entitlement creation.
Confidential, San Jose, CA
Product Owner / Senior Business Analyst
- Engaged with stakeholders to elicit the requirements, analysed true business needs and delivered the artifacts - user stories, as is and to be process flows, mock ups, sample reports.
- Partnered with business team for backlog prioritization with business value identification process. Led agile ceremonies.
- Served as liaison to groom the business needs with geographically dispersed development team, performed BAT, defined test strategy for UAT and tracked defect closure.
- Worked with Change Management team to track updates and with UX team to design efficient UI.
- Identified and mitigated risks, managed issues with clear communication across all layers.
- Enabled $1BN in incremental bookings per partner over three years.
- Managed platform evolution which reduced partner cases by 55%, increased partner program applications by 20% and increased productivity saving by 20% in one year.
Business Analyst/ Program Manager
- Partnered with program owners to drive program from conceptualization through post deployment maintenance and payment.
- Prepared and conducted for tool for newly implemented features.
- Addressed technical and process related issues for bookings, accrual and posting.
- Onboarded over 30 Partner programs meeting aggressive timelines. Led business operations for a program driving over $1 Billion in rebates annually. Achieved 100% payment cycle compliance.