- With over 12 years of experience in Product Management, Business Analysis, Systems Analysis and Quality Assurance I can define myself as a Solution and goal - oriented IT professional that excels in analyzing projects and visioning products from start to beyond finish, collaborating with project teams, interfacing with clients, and providing solutions.
- I can be recognized as proactive facilitator with strong communication and interpersonal skills with expertise in eliciting and defining requirements, bridging the gap between business and development teams, end to end testing of the flow and workflow analysis.
- I have been performed roles in all phases of SDLC with diverse experience on multiple software methodologies including Agile and Traditional Waterfall.
- My expertise is in Mobile and Digital Technologies, Data Conversion, Web, mobility, ERP, CRM, banking, mortgage and more.
Strong knowledge and experience in requirement elicitation, workflow, use cases, requirement Evaluation and Presentation, budget evaluation and resource management, risk mitigation, change management, liaison, Master Data Management, Customer Data Integration, Organizational and Analytical skills, Brainstorming, Product Management, Product Strategy, Project management, Business Case, product delivery, Policy and Process management, Data management, Enterprise and Infrastructure Management, Supply Chain Management, Business Process Enhancements/Reengineering, Business Process Design, BRD, PRD, FRD, HLD, Process modeling, Agile, Scrum, Functional assessment and interpretation, multi-tasking, team coordination, Multi-level communication, Salesforce, ATG, UML, Compliance standards (SOX, PCI), SQL, PL SQL, RDBMS, UAT. Quality Assurance, on-shore and off-shore models, Reporting (Cognos, Microstrategy, Tableau), Escalations, Defect management, Responsive Web Design, Data Conversion, Customer care and billing, Complete SDLC, SFDC, ERP, XML, XSL, CDM, LDM, PDM, Clarity, Rally, API, Test Cases, Test Strategy
Confidential, Farmers Branch, TX
Senior Product Owner/Business Analyst
- Conducted Enterprise sessions to understand how the product (Dashboards on Tableau) was being used and identified gaps to develop or enhance features of it.
- Elicited and documented business requirements and functional specifications using tools including JIRA and Visio.
- Work closely with designers, engineers, and business professionals in a collaborative environment to create strategic, product roadmaps.
- Engaged issues proactively, constructively and creatively with customers, partners and internal stakeholders to identify and help prioritize unmet customer needs.
- Lead Epic/Story session, refining product backlogs and building sprint backlogs, Sprint review and standup meetings.
- Provide teams with guidance on Features required to deliver Sprint ready work through User Stories.
- Organized Features and User story writing workshops with Scrum team as well as provide readiness for all.
- Delivered final products in the form of data visualization dashboard with business intelligence backup.
- Take the lead role in assisting with the business case, planning and monitoring of new BOE reports and modification of existing universe.
- Eliciting, organizing, translating, and simplifying What and Why part for requirements
- Requirements management and communication with internal and external stakeholders.
- Work with business owners to develop business cases and financial justifications for the dynamic reporting universe solutions.
- Collaborate with the UI/UX team and the business teams in the definition of the user experience.
- Facilitated discussions, user story development and refinement, and testing and validation
- Explain data requirements to ETL team and run feasibility exercise with them in order to make the product deliverable accurate.
Environment: Tableau, BusinessObjects, Scrum, Agile, RVCE, Product Management, JIRA, Visio, CLM, SAP, SharePoint
Confidential, Richardson, TX
Tier 3 Mapping Lead/Sr. Business Systems Analyst
- Manage business process enhancement requirements and mapping spec for the Verizon customer accounts.
- Acted as a lead mapping analyst to facilitate all business and residential accounts from Verizon RIBS system to Frontier DPI system comprising around 15 million customers.
- Managed end to end data designing effort from Conceptual to logical to physical.
- Reviewed Master Data Management and Customer Data Integration requirements from Verizon to Frontier Prod
- Facilitated business divisions on both Wholesale and Retail accounts by running complex queries and procedures and analyzing results
- Provided end to end solution on Extract Transform Load between VZ Platform and Frontier Interface and from Interface to Frontier Billing system
- Managed key issues and their root cause related to the customer care & billing and related business reporting.
- Used SQL-Developer and AS400 to validate multiple key scenarios that were impacting millions of customers.
Environment: ETL tool being used is Informatica and conversion programs run on RPG.
Confidential, El Segundo, CA
- Played Product Manager’s role from kick-off to the final delivery of product in market.
- Defined the product strategy and product roadmap for mobility end product.
- Defined product features and their correlation with the business goal.
- Owned and managed the product backlog for the entire product (budget = 50 million).
- Re-Engineered the existing mobile process with the upgraded framework.
- Collaborated with stakeholders and product teams to decompose large stories into features and user stories that can be understood by the development team.
- Managed the Responsive Web Design requirements from business for the new website.
- Did multiple brainstorming sessions with the business and converted the stakeholder’s needs into the form of process diagrams, wireframes, use cases and business schematics to finalize the product requirements for the whole mobile product.
- Tracked the product ROI for FY 2014.
- Managed the entire product roll-out and their features in front of business
- Negotiated and resolved problems and escalated the issues as required.
- Perform product capability demos to internal stakeholders.
- Managed enhancements and their implementation in Sandbox and in production.
- Worked with business users on the business rules and related changes for mobile.
- Incurred strong understanding of Enterprise products with Confidential .
- Worked with the IT team to finalize the Sprint backlog and sprint cycles.
- Managed the business requirements for ATG Dynamic Web Pages.
- Managed Oracle MDM requirements for the customer data synchronization.
- Created performance metrics and defined targets.
- Supported and explained the business needs to IT during IT project intake process, and justified the business solution with ROI on the project.
- Provided complete end to end solution for the DOTCOM Knowledge Management System (Answer system) through Oracle.
- Critically evaluated the information gathered from different business users and departments to finalize the user stories.
- Defined requirements for end user supply chain on DVR order processing and truck roll installations, status and alerts
- Been the liaison between the business units, Scrum teams and support teams
- Designated SME to convey the systems knowledge and shortcomings to business.
- Created and reviewed the business process diagram for the whole customer order module.
- QA Lead for the Confidential .com Enterprise team comprising more than 10 members
- Managed multiple SDP (Production tickets), SDRs (Requirement updates) and Production Incidents.
- Made go or no-go decisions on the ECRs (Enterprise Change Requests) and Site updates.
- Performed SME role for all upcoming Enterprise projects in Dotcom Steering committee meetings.
- Ensure high level testing standards are being met.
- Guide the team on test strategies and test plan and review the documents with the stakeholders.
- Monitor ALM updates from team starting from RTM to Test cases and defects.
- Review functional, regression and performance test suites with the internal and external teams.
- Act as SME on root cause analysis for Critical and High dotcom defects.
- Verified all the QA Acceptance Criteria are met. All required documentation is delivered to the QA team lead prior to the commencing of testing.
Environment: SDLC, workflow, Responsive Web, MS Office suite, MS Project, Java, Oracle, HTML, ASP.NET, .NET, HTML5, CSS, Salesforce, ALM, InfoPath, Visio, SQL Server, SAP, Informatica, MicroStrategy, MDM, Change Management, Business Process Re-Engineering
Confidential, Agoura Hills, CA
Lead Business Analyst
- Worked with the Central Services department that actually takes the originated loans to new level with the help of web services, where all the loan adjustments, pricing adjustments, fee calculations and readjustments, rule violations. Exceptions are calibrated before the loan gets closed and funded.
- Worked on business cases with allocated budget.
- Built change management strategy for the Rules Engine.
- Conducted research to understand the customer dependency on FSL Loan Products and its impact on the market once the product gets replaced by new loan product.
- Developed Monthly Project and Program Dashboards and Ad-hoc reports for the Senior Management
- Performed business walkthroughs with multiple business units over the project BRD.
- Performed internal walkthroughs with the development and QA teams to make sure they understood the technical requirements.
- Performed HLD walkthrough with LOB to make sure they coincided with the BRD requirements, and resolved document issues with business.
- Worked on the Quality Centre tool to monitor all the test cases and resolve any defects.
- Attended interviews with Subject Matter experts, recorded Requirements for review purposes.
Environment: SDLC, workflow, MS Office suite, MS Project, .NET, HTML, Sharepoint, Test Director, Viper, StatusMart, InfoPath, Visio, SQL Server, web service and methods, Change Control, Clarity, XML, XSL
Senior Business Analyst/Product Owner
- Created and managed the tools to facilitate Sales and Marketing requirements through Cloud.com.
- Created and managed the business PRD’s and updated them as per the enhancement requests from the business.
- Responsibly delivered the final cloud based product to the business owners.
- Managed knowledge portal on Salesforce where entire line of business with different sales division was defined for the customers and Customer service reps.
- Created business case for the entire Salesforce product implementation for the company.
- Worked as a lead Business systems analyst in integration of the Salesforce with company’s existing ERP system.
- Configured Salesforce dashboards and created new reports within Salesforce for the entire Federal, Commercial and EMT ( Confidential Management Team) departments.
- Worked on the requirements to configure the Salesforce dashboard with the company’s IVR.
- Integrated Confidential ’s Supply Chain Management and Warehousing with Salesforce.
- Successfully implemented Process model for PSA module (knowledge portal) to manage the entire set of Confidential resources within Salesforce through Salesforce AppExchange.
- Worked on content management workspace to manage the Confidential contents
- Successfully implemented Surfwriter to perform forecasting on revenue to get invoiced.
- Managing the Business Requirement Document for the entire ERP solution.
- Created full Change Management Process over the platform migration.
- Reviewed an ERP evaluation documents to cover the solutions provided by different vendors (SAP, NAV, Oracle).
- Organized and managed Research on Earned Value management chart for various Confidential projects.
- Created a cost structure sheet to cover the current ERP cost within the entire organization.
- Created CBA chart with the Impact from existing ERP (FACTS) and comparison with the future option (SAP).
- Created the Process Flow and Business Process diagrams for the entire HR, Payroll and Service management process within Confidential .
Environment: Salesforce, SDLC, MS Project, Agile, SQL Server, MS Office suite, Oracle DB, Java, HTML, Infor, SAP, Test Director, XML, Change Management, API, Business Objects
Confidential, Santa Monica, CA
Sr. Business Systems Analyst
- Created Business Case, project charters and budget analysis charts of the web-based projects involving the inputs of the technical as well as business teams.
- Finalized the BRDs and converted them into functional specs for multiple projects.
- Successfully managed the team of 1 analyst, 2 developers and 1 admin.
- Worked with the business teams to finalize and implement the guidelines of the PCI Compliance and ensured compliance with required controls.
- Created high level business process model and Logical Data Model for the ecommerce web project.
- Performed Source to target mapping on various transactional data.
Environment: Oracle 11g, SDLC, Agile, SQL Server, MS Office suite, Java, HTML, Cognos, Salesforce, Informatica, Requisite Pro. Test Director, PLSQL, PCI compliance
Confidential, Agoura Hills, CA
Sr. Business Analyst
- Acted as a Lead analyst in Create Documents and Document History Module Project including Business case design in NexOS (Proposal Comparisons and Sales Module).
- Monitored all phases of project implementations within SDLC liaising with all levels of management, end-users, IT personnel, and development teams.
- Performed Source to target mapping on various loan data elements (LDE).
- Performed walkthroughs, managed and released various use case documents, BRD, PCR to development and senior management.
- Developed use case documents and designed UML diagrams using Visio.
- Developed, maintained, and managed system documentation, including Business Requirement, Business Process, Test Cases, QA Test Plans, and UAT plans.
- Used PVCS tool for Document Management and Change Request Management.
Environment: SDLC, workflow, MS Office suite, MS Project, .NET, HTML, Sharepoint, Informatica, Requisite Pro., Test Director, Viper, StatusMart, InfoPath, Visio, SQL Server