- Business Analyst with extensive experience with specifications of business information system problem solving.
- Develop functional specifications for existing and proposed systems.
- Consistent track - record delivering projects and initiatives on time and within budget.
- Strong technical skills providing support for multiple applications and platforms.
- Acknowledged for providing superior analytical, organizational, collaborative, and interpersonal communications skills.
Business Systems: Define Scope, Problem Definition, Requirements Gathering, Analysis, Data Relationship Specifications, Data Flow, Design, Gap Analysis, Testing, Evaluation, Implementation, Migration, Release Management
Specifications of Information Systems: Structure, Data Model, Behavior, Function
Support: Liaison, Training, Release Communications, Client Support
- Siebel 8.1.1
- Filemaker Pro
- CRM Systems
- PEGA Rules Process Commander (PRPC) 6.1 SP2, 7.4
- Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) 10.1.3.3.1
- Oracle SQL
- Lotus Notes 5.0
- Domino Servers
- Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Access, Project)
- Imaging/Workflow (VMS)
- Polyester Tools
- Service Now
- IP Config
- MS 5.5.2 - 7.1
- Microsoft Server 2000-2003
Confidential, THOUSAND OAKS, CA
Senior Business Systems Analyst
- Worked on Salesforce integration of email correspondence to lenders via milestones in the loan process using Journey Builder
- Wrote UAT scripts and conducted testing for Salesforce email integration project
- Worked on AWS data transformation project creating a new data lake (Amazon S3)
- Source data MySQL and SQL Server/Target database using Aurora PostgreSQL
- Using GLUE for data transforming using cataloging to access the data
- Developed data dictionary that consisted of source data mapping, field properties, and logic, including Target data, data transformation logic and mapping
- Worked on a call center project mapping the new source data needed to the new data used from the data lake
Confidential, CHANDLER, AZ
Pega Business Analyst
- Expertise and primary role in the areas of requirement gathering and Specifications working with Product Owners
- Written status reports for User Stories progress, follow ups, bugs, and development within Sprints
- Working experience with PEGA Agile Studio 7.4 utilizing SCRM methodology creating User Stories
- Working experience with PEGA Designer Studio (Agile Workbench) creating Specifications and Requirements
Confidential, THOUSAND OAKS. CA
Senior Business Systems Analyst
- Primary role as subject matter expert for letter creation which required imbedded coding for specific conditions (Freemarker, JSON)
- Expertise in the areas of requirement gathering & analysis, process improvement, process optimization, process flow design, UI design for better user experience, business rules configuration management, test script creation, design and analysis.
- Working experience of PEGA Delegated Rules 7.4
- Salesforce Administration
- Experience in client(business)-facing roles, providing technical/functional demo to the larger audiences, offering technical/functional training and conducting interviews as well.
Confidential, BURBANK, CA
Senior Business Systems Analyst
- Key role in providing support to business owners of the sales and marketing organizations.
- Analysis and evaluation of current functionality and stability providing guidance and direction to business partners on solutions
- Provided weekly Disposition Report to business partners.
- Facilitated meetings with KPIT in addition external vendor meetings for discussion of current production issues, status, cause and resolution.
- Created and managed ICR documentation.
- Wrote technical documentation for administration support and processes.
- Provided expertise with coordination of a major project, internalization of functionality from a vendor managed platform.
- Gained knowledge of CIMP’s (Consumer Information Management Platform) consisting of unified data marts containing internal and external consumer data and associated analytics infrastructure. (Marketing Analytics platform, Campaign Data Marts, Analytics and Reporting Data Marts).
- Provided support and root cause analysis for the Consumer Information Data and the Marketing Analytics platform.
Confidential, WOODLAND HILLS CA
Business Systems Analyst
- Domain Expert, managed and maintained the infrastructure and software on four Sales Automation systems, (Sales Force, Pega, Siebel, and Filemaker Pro), for approximately two million California, Arizona and Oregon members.
- Analyzed and evaluated internal stakeholder needs.
- Transitioned needs into business requirements for process improvement
- Gathered documentation, requirements, structure, function, behavior and data models,
- Provided recommendations for the configuration model taking into consideration application improvements.
- Monitored business metrics to support key stakeholders ensuring peak application performance.
- Subject matter expert defining scope, requirements analysis, systems analysis, system design, data flow, gap analysis, testing.
- Delivered business and IT requirements for large scale migration of Arizona market from IBM MC400 to Automated Business System (ABS).
- Ensured proper data accuracy, functionality and stability
- Created data relationship specifications, roles and responsibilities within the Siebel application, ensuring seamless migration for the Arizona market.
- Created hierarchal data for analytics reporting providing accurate group and member data, ensuring data was represented correctly.
- Redesigned and automated data load process requirements for multiple systems.
- Ensured data accuracy
- Reduced process time form one week to one day
- Subject matter expert for 13 enterprise projects, and 27 enhancements related to the Affordable Care Act (ACA).
- Implemented system changes to ensure continued compliance with the new laws in order to prevent financial penalties due to non-compliance
- Subject matter expert for retirement of the Siebel system.
- Documented current state configuration and technical design of system with more than 340 requirements.
- Evaluated current systems identifying, delivering recommendations for systems, future state.
- Resulted in an annual cost saving of $1.5M
- Resolved user support issues and route cause of system problems for all of California, Arizona and Oregon sales.
- Received the highest client satisfaction rating of all departments within Sales Integration Business Management, results from the annual user satisfaction survey in 2014.
- Acted as liaison between IT and Sales, improving quality and timeliness with resolving technical issues.
- Trained Sales department and new hires on the Siebel system resulting in improved proficiency and efficiency.
- Recommended enhancements for Arizona small group market segment. (Legislative changes to the rating model was altered from composite rating to member aged banded rating.)
- Discovered a problem with the rating process
- Provided requirements system enhancement including data model.
- A system enhancement was released as a result of the findings preventing incorrect rates being charged to members