An Accomplished IT professional with 8 years of experience, with a proven track record of working in a self - organized, cross functional team while interacting with key stakeholders, clients by delivering quality software systems and enhancing business processes in order to suit organizational needs. Proficient in supporting activity, business process modeling and offering expert analytical skills.
- Expertise in working through different phases of System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Project Lifecycle in Waterfall, ScrumandWaterfall-Scrum hybrid and have a good understanding onScaled Agile Framework (SAFE 4.0),Kanban, Spiral,Extreme Programming (XP).
- Expertise and knowledge in Customer Relationship Management (CRM),Warehouse Management System (WMS), Order Management System (OMS).Expertise serving as a liaison between Business and IT in domains such as supply chain, retail and e-commerce. Also, good knowledge in Inventory Management, Point of Sale (POS),Customer Service Management and Logistics.
- Organized and facilitated ElicitationTechniques like Interviews, Surveys, Questionnaire, Brainstorming, Focus Groups, Requirement workshops, Document Analysis and JAD sessionsfor requirements gathering.
- Expertise in performing GAP Analysis, Risk Analysis, SWOT Analysis and Impact Analysis for planning and better execution of business decisions.
- Expertise in gathering requirements and creating High-Level Documents (HLD) and Low-Level Documents (LLD) such as Business Requirements Document(BRD), Functional Requirements Document (FRD), Systems Requirements Specification (SRS), Use case SpecificationandRequirement Traceability Matrix (RTM).
- Experience in effective implementation of Requirement Management, Change Management, Defect Management, Release Management and Project Management tasks through the project life cycle.
- Proficient in converting the requirements intoUser Stories working with the team.Assisted PO in defining Acceptance criteria&Definition of Done and guiding the development team.
- Assisted the PO in prioritizing User Stories based on Moscow, Kano, andhave knowledge on estimating User Stories using hoursand story pointsestimation techniques such as T-Shirt Sizing,Planning Poker .
- Experience in creating wireframes, mockups and high-fidelityprototypes using MS Visio and Balsamiq.
- Well acquainted with Unified Modeling Language(UML) diagrams -Use Cases, Sequence andActivity Diagrams.
- Knowledge and expertise in implementing Data Integration, Data Migration, Data Extraction, Data Transformation, Data Loading(ETL)using Data Mapping, Data Modeling and Data Analysis. Also performed OLAP operations like Slice, Dice, Pivot, Roll-up and Drill-down.l
- Experience in creating data modeling diagrams such as Conceptual and Logical Entity R elationship Diagrams.
- Experienced in Data warehousing and knowledgeable of the data warehouse creation process including OLAP, Data marts, Operational Data Store (ODS), Schemas, Dimensions and Measures.
- Implemented SQL queries using joins (inner joins, outer joins), unions,order by, group by and aggregate functions to extract data from different data sources and exposure to various databases.
- Extensively worked with complex mappings using various transformations like Filter , Aggregator, Joiner, etc.
- Assisted the Development team in implementing Salesforce platform on different clouds like Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Marketing Cloud, Chatter andAppExchange applications.
- Helped in Setup, Configuration, Customizationand Administration. Created users, profiles, roles, permission sets, leads, accounts, cases, opportunities, custom objects, tabs, page layouts, email-to case,reports and dashboards. Used validation rules and relationshipsand worked along with the developmentteam to implement sales process, sales path, campaign management, case managementand Salesforce CPQ.
- Created custom reports and dashboards using Analytics and designed lenses, datasets,reports and dashboards usingEinstein Analyticsfor sales, service and marketing cloudsby analyzing trends, patterns and insights.
- Significant experience and good understanding of XML, Web Services (SOAP, REST), API (Application Programming Interface) in both JSON and XML formats.
- Expertise in performing API Testing to verify functionality and API Documentationof the request & response body.
- Clear understanding ofTest-Driven Development (TDD), Acceptance-Test-Driven Development (ATDD) and Behaviour-Driven Development (BDD)environments knowledge of Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CICD) using GIT, Jenkins and Bamboo.
- Assisted the developers and testers by clarified queries related to the business requirements. Assisted QA teams to design and execute, test plans and test scenarios and test cases for Unit/System, End-to-End and User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Adept at supervising Black-box Testing, Functionality Testing, System Testing, Integration Testing, Regression Testing, Security Testing, User Acceptance Testing (UAT), Load/Stress Testing, and Performance Testing.
- Experience in creating interactive, analytical reports and dashboards using Tableau, Einstein Analytics through understanding of Business Intelligence. Good understanding of Google Analytics.
TECHNICAL SKILLS & TOOLS:
SDLC Methodologies: Scrum, SAFe, Waterfall, Water Scrum Fall
Requirements, Testing & Defect Management: JIRA, HP ALM,MS Office,HP Quality Center, Load Runner, Postman, Swagger
Modeling Design: MS Visio, Smart Draw, Lucid Chart, Balsamiq
Data Analysis & Reporting Tool, Database, ETL: Tableau, Einstein Analytics, MS Excel, MySQL, Oracle, SAP,MS Access, Informatica Power Center, MuleSoft ESB
Productivity & Collaboration Tools: MS Office Suite (MS Project, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS SharePoint, MS Teams), Confluence.
Programming Languages& Web Services API: MySQL, HTML5, CSS3, Basic Python, Basic R Programming, XML, JSON, REST, SOAP
Sr. Business System Analyst - Salesforce
Confidential, Charlotte, North Carolina
- Identified key stakeholders and gathered functional and non-functional requirements related application enhancement, customers trends, market insights, etc. through interviews, document analysis and JAD sessions.
- Created the As- Is and To-Be business process flow by Gap analysis. Developed user stories and stored them in JIRA.
- Performed source analysis to identify, analyze the required data from SAP ERP, other on-premise databases and used SQL queries to retrieve the required data and identify the data formats.
- Designed wireframes and mockup-screens using Balsamiq and created UML diagrams such as use case diagrams, activity diagrams and sequence diagrams using MS Visio.
- Created logical and conceptual data model to show the entities, relationships and data mapping documentto show the flow of data from the multiple data sources (SAP - ERP) to Salesforce.
- Analyzed requirements from B2B & B2C clients and based on salesforce cloud.
- Worked with developers in customization of service cloud, marketing cloud console by embedding visual force markup. Also Designed page layouts, tabs, used validation rules and relationships for creating custom objects and application like business process, campaign metrics, custom cases, etc.
- Designed & maintained profiles, user, role hierarchy and set security and permission sets for it.Implemented email-to-case entry and manual case entry for entering customer cases in cases tab and helped in implementing Salesforce CPQ.
- Worked with the development team and assisted in case management, lead management and campaign management.
- Assisted in data profiling, data cleaning, setting the data connection and data integration of SAP-ERP Salesforce and SAP-ERP system to gather the required data using MuleSoft.
- Assisted with data imports, exports, updates to Salesforce using Data loader to gather data stored in CSV format.
- Ensured that the data being mapped was according to the field requirements and validation rules set in Salesforce.
- Developed and created customized reports and dashboards in SFDC for service and marketing clouds.
- Performed API testing using Postman and created API documentation ofrequest and response body using swagger.
- Developed analytical lens, datasets, reports and dashboards using Einstein Analytics which helped in analyzing the current market, customer performance and in improving Omni-channel experience and customer satisfaction.
- Developed test scripts, test cases and test scenarios in manual test environments.
- Closely monitored testing, performed UAT, tracked the entire issue life cycle and generated the defect reports.
Environment: Scrum, Salesforce.com, Service cloud, Marketing Cloud, Data loader, JIRA (7.4.x),Confluence (6.3.1), MS Visio (v.16.0), SAP-ERP, MuleSoft ESB, Einstein Analytics, MS Office Suite (2016).
Sr. Business System Analyst - Salesforce
Confidential, Atlanta, Georgia
- Gathered requirements by conducting interviews and workshops with the business users and the IT team.
- Performed SWOT Analysis and Gap analysis by creating AS-IS and To-Be documents to identify the potentials of the existing system and the impact of the future system.
- Documented the user stories, business process rules, workflow diagrams using JIRA and created the other documents.
- Participated in scrum ceremonies and worked with the product owner in updating the product backlog.
- Used MS Visio to create use case diagrams, activity and sequence diagrams to show the process flow.
- Identified, explored and extracted the key data sets that are important for the ongoing business from the required data sources like databases, CSV files and others using SQL.
- Assisted data analysts in data cleaning, performed data profiling to assess the data quality and ensuring data integrity.
- Created conceptual and logical data model using MS Visio, also created data mapping document to show clarity in how the data is mapped from source to target.
- Performed the data migration using Informatica power center and identified the required data transformations and used Salesforce Data Loader to import, update and export data into Salesforce.
- Assisted in the administration and customization of the sales cloud, marketing cloud and service clouds. Created users, roles and record level permissions to manage the sharing of information. Also created custom objects, page layouts, custom tabs, fields, leads, email-to-case,etc.
- Assisted in the implementation and working of salesforce CPQ the current system. Also assisted in design and development of workflows, validation rules.
- Created custom reports and dashboards using Einstein Analytics and the analytics platform to better assist in sales, service and marketing services.
- Created test cases, test plan and test scenarios and performed UAT testing and tracked the defects using JIRA.
- Performed REST API tests using Postman and documented the request and response body.
Environment: Scrum, Salesforce.com, Sales cloud, Marketing cloud & Service cloud, JIRA(7.2), MS Teams, MySQL, Data Loader, Einstein Analytics, MS Visio (v.16.0), Postman (4.11.0), Swagger.
Business Systems Analyst
Confidential, Richfield, Minnesota
- Elicited requirements from stakeholders, SME and business users with interviews, document analysis and workshops. Also created and updated the meeting reports using confluence.
- Worked with the team to create user stories from the gathered requirements and stored them in JIRA.
- Understood the AS-IS and TO-BE system with proposed features using GAP Analysis on every aspect of data warehousing and it impact on the future supply chain management system.
- Created and designed wireframes and mock-up screens using Balsamiq mockups, designed UML diagrams like use case, activity and sequence diagrams using Lucid chart.
- Identified the various data sources which included databases and other sources containing information regarding logistics, inventory, order, supplier, etc. and extracted the data formats by using SQL.
- Designed conceptual and logical data models (ER diagrams) based on the requirements usingMS Visio.
- High level data mapping and the data mapping document was created to identify data flow from source to target.
- Assisted the data analysts in data profiling, data cleaning, data integrity and other processes.
- Used Informatica power center to complete the ETL phases and implemented the required transformations.
- Designed and supported components of the data warehouse such as databases and performed data analysis on OLAP cubes and generated various the analytical required reports using tableau.
- Used tableau to generate reports that included stock turnover rate, amount of inventory in each stage, actual sales and return of each vendor, frequency of product returns, etc.
- Created test cases, test plans and test scenarios and assisted the QA team in various testing activities.
- Performed UAT testing, sit, regression testing, and smoke testing and managed the issues using JIRA.
- Created reports to track the performance, the defect life cycles and test documentations as required.
Environment: Scrum, JIRA (7.2.x), Confluence (5.5.4), Informatica Power Center (9.6), Oracle, MySQL, Tableau (8.3), MS Visio, MS Office (2013), Oracle ERP, Balsamiq Mockups.
Business System Analyst
- Performed document analysis, conducted interviews and workshops to gather requirements related to inventory, stock, suppliers, customers etc. from SME’s, stakeholders and business users.
- Requirements were based on supply chain KPI’s, product information, sales data, order history, etc. converted them into user stories and stored them in JIRA.
- Created UML diagrams like activity and use case and created high level ER diagrams using MS Visio.
- Analyzed inventory requirements from B2B & B2C clients and based on sales developed a process to optimize orders that needed to be fulfilled based on SKU dimensions, pallet sizes, customer requirements and delivery requirements.
- Developed and implemented process improvement in order to maintain optimal inventories throughout the supply chain process by researching and validating order management, fulfillment, and distributed inventory processes.
- Developed Test Cases to validate the requirements and documented the Requirement Traceability Matrix for keeping track of all the Test Cases and user requirements till they are executed.
- Created data mapping specification document and used Informatica to extract, combine and filter data sets from source system and performed the required transformations along with data analysts.
- Used Informatica to extract, combine, and filter data sets from source systems and performed the required transformations along with the data analysts.
- Used SQL-CRUD operations to analyze the data in the data warehouse.
- Used Tableau to create custom reports and dashboards that dealt with sales, inventory, suppliers and customer trends and reported them to the management.
- Identified & documented SOAP API using Swagger & involved in testing of APIs using Postman.
- Wrote test cases, test plans, test strategies and performed UAT testing and involved in defect tracking & defect life cycle management using HP ALM.
Environment : Water-scrum fall, JIRA (6.2.x), Oracle (10g), MS Visio (v.15.0), MS Office (2010), MySQL, Postman, Swagger, Tableau (7.0), Informatica Power Center (9.6).
Business System Analyst
- Conducted interviews, surveys,document analysis and JAD and sessions to gather requirements from Business users, subject matter experts, developers, testers and architects.
- Performed GAP analysis and documented As-Is and To-Be conditions of the business process flow. Also conducted Feasibility Analysis for requirements and assisted the project manager in Risk Analysis.
- Created Business Requirement Document (BRD), Functional Requirement Document (FRD) for the requirements.
- Designed wireframes and mockup screens Balsamiq and designed UML diagrams like Use case, Activity Diagrams, and Sequence Diagrams using Lucidchart.
- Used SQL Queries, ensuring various data table entries, data integrity and data validity.
- Performed conceptual and logical data modeling and created Entity Relationship (ER) diagrams.
- Created a Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM) report and helped in developing Test Strategies and creation of Test Scenarios, Test Environment, and Test cases and conducted User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Analyzed change requests and updated the approved changes into the requirements document.
- Performed UAT, tracked defects and generated reports such as defect density and others using HP-ALM.
- Created standard, analytical reports which helped analyze sales, orders, customer activity, etc. using Tableau.
Environment: Waterfall, HP-ALM, MS SharePoint (2010), Tableau (6.1), Oracle, SQL Server, MSOffice Suite (2010), Lucid chart, Balsamiq.
Jr. Quality AssuranceAnalyst
- Analyzed and reviewed the system requirements document (SRS) and reviewed technical specifications with the developers.
- Wrote test Plans, test scenarios and test cases in MS excel and reviewed it with the business requirements for manual, system, integration, performance and regression testing.
- Loaded the data into HP-ALM and executed the test cases for user login, registration, cart, product display, etc. and reviewed and finalized them.
- Performed and assisted the testers in black box testing, white box testing, usability testing and user acceptance testing (UAT).
- Tracked the defect life cycle and created reports using HP- ALM.
- Prepared PowerPoint slides of all the outcomes with the focus on defects and presented to the team of Business Analyst, VP of Human Resources, QA Manager, QA Lead and the Developers.
Environment: Waterfall, HP Tools (Win Runner, Test Director, Load Runner, Quick Test Pro, Quality Center),SQL Server, XML, MS Office (2010).