- Certified Scrum Master having experience working with SAFe framework and AGILE methods of Test - Driven Development (TDD) and Behavioral Driven Development(BDD).
- Excellence in preparing Business Requirement documents and hands on experience in creating Use Cases, Test Cases, Sequence Diagrams, Activity Diagrams and Class Diagrams
- Experience in GAP Analysis Techniques to gain a clear understanding of the AS-IS of the system and additionally derive new user scenarios to understand the potential TO-BE system.
- Expertise in all phases of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) using software development methodologies like Waterfall Model.
- Proficient in usage of MS Visio, MS Word, MS Power Point MS Excel, MS Access, JIRA, Confluence, Service Now
- Experience in working with product owner and stakeholders to understand the vision and helping in strategy and product roadmap.
- Participated in extensive Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions with stakeholders and project managers via conducting personal interviews, Questionnaires, Brainstorming sessions, and Rapid Action Development methodology to understand the business processes.
- Experience working in the Production Support and Maintenance team as system analyst and Service Now administrator to support new configurations in the application.
- Good initiator, quick learner, goal oriented and excellent team player. Demonstrate strong communication and presentation skills ranging from presenting at large scale group to delivering presentations to customers and partners.
Business Analysis, Data Analysis, Functional Requirements, Scrum Master, Agile, Change Management, Waterfall, QA, Software Testing, System Integration, Problem Solving, MS Windows, MS Office (Visio, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access), Oracle, SQL, JIRA, Confluence, Service Now, SharePoint, Power Designer, Selenium, Snagit, Rational Rose, Clear Case
Confidential, Princeton, NJ
Business Analyst, Scrum Master
- Proficiently organize and facilitate sprint planning, daily scrums, retrospectives, stakeholder meetings, and software demonstrations.
- Working with product owner to understand the vision and helping in strategy and product roadmap.
- Educate and reinforce scrum methodology and agile framework to team members and key stakeholders.
- Coaching other business teams to adopt and apply Agile Methodologies by giving example of successful implementation of Scrum and Agile Methodology with current team.
- Working closely with product owner and clients to understand the business process and its implementation.
- Protect development team from outside distractions, impediments or team conflicts, and maintain focus on product backlog and project timeline.
- Collaborated closely with product owner in backlog management and continuous delivery of features.
- Direct development team beginning from project initiation through delivery of final product.
- Simultaneously handling two scrum teams and effectively tracking team’s progress including burn down reports, velocity using JIRA.
- Worked as Production Support Analyst and Service Now Administrator to support new configurations and features in the application.
- Lead a team to automate the Production Incidents Process from SharePoint to Service Now.
- Responsibilities include Requirements gathering, Analysis, Implementation, UAT and Production phases of the application as per Waterfall methodologies.
- Analyzed and prioritized business requirements for application development and prepared Use Case, Activity Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams to elaborate functional diagrams using MS Visio.
- As a Process lead, worked with Change Management & Support Processes to ensure timely responses and quality work.
- Used Selenium tool to automate the application testing which helped in reducing application cost.
- Worked in a QA team, managed test scripts creation for progression and regression testing.
- Designed test plans and defined cases for functional, integration system, conducted UAT Sessions and provided test scripts, test scenarios and test data for the sessions.
- Providing the Service Now weekly reports of issues and New Change Requests to the management.
- Worked as Team lead managing a team of 6 people
- Finding GAPS in the application after discussing business process and promoting them for development after feasibility study and discussion with the client.
- Testing / UAT and final delivery of the customized product
- Involve in implementing UI validations thru JAVA scripting, and developed the UI using Ajax libraries.
- Implemented logger for debugging using Log4j and PDF and XMLReports design tasks using iText.
- Used Hibernate for implementing the persistence mechanism in the application and was involved in fine tuning of several existing SQL statements. Performance analysis and optimization of Oracle SQL using explain plan.
- Involved in release of the build to Weblogic appserver in the Production environment.
Java Developer, GUI Designer
- Involved in Change Request analysis and implementation of new region and offices.
- Analysis of production system issues and proposing action plan and solution
- Worked as System Configuration Manager and responsible for source control for the team using Borland StarTeam.
- Given a role of DPC (Defect Prevention Champion) for project analysis, documentation and java code.
- Technical analysis of issues from a code, database and design perspective and provide appropriate resolution plans.
- Handling build, package and deployment activities and Co-ordination with QA and onsite team.
- Handled defect root cause analysis, proposal action plan and solution.
- Mentor new joinee/colleague and knowledge sharing with seniors and team members. Prepared a user manuals and process flow documents for Banks and internal project use.
- Analysis of requirement and preparing functional and detail technical design and development in Java, GWT, MQ Base