- Over 7+ years of IT experience in CRM - Salesforce.com as Business Analyst and other various roles Business System Analyst / Technical Business Analyst.
- Thorough Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), involved in various phases like Requirements, Analysis/Design, Development and Testing. Vast experience in working Agile, Iterative & Waterfall SDLC models.
- Extensive experience in developing Apex Classes, Triggers, Visual force pages, writing Workflows, Force.com.
- Develop SSIS packages using various Control Flow and Data Flow items to Transform and Load the Data using SQL Server Integration services (SSIS).
- Experience in analyzing business requirements and implementing them to Salesforce custom objects, master-detail relationships, lookup relationships.
- Work extensively on various salesforce.com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, opportunities, Products, Price books, Cases, Leads, Campaigns, Reports and Dashboards.
- Administer Salesforce SFA setup, which involves modifying roles and profiles, creating/modifying dashboards/reports and managing users.
- Proficiency in SFDC Administrative tasks like creating Profiles, Roles, Users, Page Layouts, Record Types, Email alerts, Reports, Dashboards and Tasks.
- Ability to independently perform implementation, documentation, testing and updating as it relates to the Salesforce business requirements.
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal skills, accustomed to working in different environments.
- Analyze and Generate reports and dashboards for various management and business unit personnel to provide detail information on key performance indicators.
- Hands-on on all SDLC's phases like Requirements study, Design, Development and Implementation and Maintenance stages of various projects.
- Involve in the Scope & Estimation for Software projects for few cases using Work Break Down techniques.
- Handle Migration Projects and Possessing sound knowledge in database management and backend programs (stored procedures, triggers, functions etc.).
- Constantly strive towards improving the scalability and maintainability of the product by providing technical inputs wherever needed.
- Translation of business requirements into systems design.
- Experience in working on Eclipse IDE for writing business logic in Apex programming language.
- Ability to effectively communicate technical issues and resolve problems at all levels of the organization both internally and externally.
- High performance in supporting business solutions and analyzing different business operations.
- Develop business architecture using requirements such as scope, processes, alternatives, and risks.
- Analyze client's business requirements and processes through document analysis, interviews, workshops, and workflow analysis.
- Conduct different levels of testing including functional, regression, user acceptance, integration and performance to verify the client's needs are met.
- Communicate client's business requirements by constructing and understanding data and process models.
- Provide input into developing and modifying systems to meet client needs and develop business specifications to support these modifications.
- Liaise between business and technical personnel to ensure a mutual understanding of processes and applications.
- Engage client to gather software requirements/business rules and ensure alignment with development teams.
- Translate stakeholder requirements into over different tangible deliverables such as functional specifications, user cases, user stories, workflow/process diagrams, data flow/data model diagrams.
- Evaluate risks related to requirements implementation, testing processes, project communications, and training.
- Identify and reconcile errors in client data to ensure accurate business requirements.
- Draft and maintain business requirements and align them with functional and technical requirements.
- Facilitate monthly meetings with clients to document requirements and explore potential solutions.
- Experience working with different Business Analysts in creating the Business Requirement Documents and Data Specification documents for various projects. Experience in converting business requirements into a feasible technical solution.
- Effective in cross-functional and global environments to manage multiple tasks and assignments concurrently with effective communication skills.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented professional with strong business and technical skills.
Methodologies (BABOK): Waterfall, XP, RUP, Agile - Scrum
Salesforce.com: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Apex, VisualForce, AppExchange, Data loader/Import wizard,WorkBench
Salesforce Configuration skills: SalesForce Enterprise Edition Setup, Standard Object ConfigurationOWD, workflow, validation rules, custom profile, PSLs, Reports & Dashboards, Task Creation, Automation, Field formulae and updates, Security Controls, Web-to-lead, VisualForce, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Informatics On demand
RDBMS: SQL, MySQL(SSRS) and MS Access
Salesforce Business Analyst
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Design Visio process flowcharts for the enhanced Customer Complaint Handling System. Prioritize documentation schedule for multiple projects.
- Drove and contribute to projects that rely on Salesforce & Salesforce Marketing Cloud from discovery through delivery.
- Gather requirements, collaborate with the team to define a solution, build it and train the users.
- Worked with stakeholders, supporting several different lines of business and levels of integration with Salesforce.
- Developed a deep understanding of various business units processes and goals.
- Responsible for supporting business & customer's key objectives through analyzing data via creation of Salesforce.com (SFDC) reports and dashboards.
- Created various Reports and Report folders to assist managers to better utilize Salesforce as a sales tool and configured various Reports for different user profiles based on the needs of the organization.
- Creating Roles, Profiles, Email Templates, Page Layouts, Workflows.
- Configured the standard SFDC objects and created custom components as per the requirement.
- Created new custom objects, assigned fields, designed page layouts, custom tabs, components, custom reports. Designed and deployed Custom tabs, Validation rules, for automating business logic.
- Managed and analyzed sales records, purchase orders, and customer data.
- Monitored customers' behavior and product preferences and used in inventory.
- Reviewing weekly and monthly purchase trends and controlling inventory.
- Entering sales, purchase, and other data into the CRM system.
- Preparing business proposals and convincing investors for investments.
- Coordinating between sales, IT, logistics team, and customers.
- Worked with project team and key stakeholders and abstracted low-level technical information to a high-level general understanding in Agile environment.
- Planned and defined system requirements to Wire Frames with Use Case, Use Case Scenario and Use Case Narrative using the UML (Unified Modeling Language) methodologies.
- Work directly with end users to capture and analyze challenges to their workflow.
- Provide key performance metrics to the Head of IT on the deliveries and benefits realization of change implementations.
- Acting as stakeholder of specific product backlog items, work closely with development teams to ensure the output to be aligned with expectations.
- Being the voice of the customer and providing a business perspective on value during day-to-day development.
- Work with a diverse set of contractor and government personnel to track, manage, and resolve technical issues.
- Worked as product owner Supporting an Agile Software Development process, working in conjunction with end users / stakeholders and technical delivery team.
- Write Project Plan and Risk Assessment documents
- Working knowledge of inventory management software (e.g. ERP) & Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Created complex integration diagrams (Sequence, Component & Activity) to visualize Business Process and their interaction with interfacing systems
- Collaborated with Bureau for Child Support Enforcement (BCSE) policy and procedures, including but not limited to the business, user and technical components of the automated child support system.
- Worked on document training materials, policies, standards and procedures.
- Worked with systems certification requirements, federal reporting, multiple federal systems (i.e. Federal Case Registry, Interstate Case Reconciliation, Child Support Portal, Social Security Administration) and federal guidelines and regulations.
- Document issues, concerns, testing and findings based on business requirements, federal regulations and state program requirements. Continuing Business Analyst training, team meetings and one on one meetings.
- Worked closely/one on one with IT to ensure all issues are properly understood, worked and resolved.
- Worked closely with Child Support staff in the field to ensure that a good repour is intact and they feel comfortable to report issues and concerns and/or suggestions to our department.
- Strong working knowledge and experience on DEVOPS Methodologies
Salesforce Business Analyst
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Perform data mapping and migration of data from legacy systems to Salesforce.com Objects and fields, which include massive import and export of the data.
- Interacted with various business team members (JAD Sessions) to gather the requirements and documented the requirements.
- Developed Visualforce page using the extension controller according to the client's requirement and Salesforce customized reports and dashboards in real time.
- Worked with ANT Migration tool, Data Loader and JIRA to manage change management across Salesforce org.
- Analyze the business requirements and customize standard CRM functionality, and develop new custom functionality.
- Created the Custom fields for sales force CRM content management.
- Performed the roles of Salesforce.com Analyst/ Developer and Administrator in the organization.
- Involved in data mapping and migration of data from legacy systems to Salesforce.com Objects and fields.
- Manage a team of Salesforce.com Administrator and developers in a wide range of Salesforce.com projects. Directly responsible for managing the full implementations of Salesforce through the System Development Life Cycle using an agile approach to ensure customer success
- Supported on the enhancement of Informatica CRM application built on Force.com platform and third party Apps configuration.
- Provided support of the subscription sales business process on the Salesforce.com and Cloud billing platforms
- Driven the periodic release cycles and work with business stakeholders to prioritize bugs and enhancements with JIRA.
- Data migration for other instance to Informatica instance.
- Supported and Administrate CRM application, CPQ tools enhancement and Google analytic.
- Performed Regression testing and created test scenarios for User Acceptance Testing (UAT). I also wrote test plans and test cases of the business process or application.
- Translate the business requirements into functional specification documents for SFDC.
- Presenting business stakeholders with periodic demos to showcase the functionalities being built within SFDC.
- Analysis of business requirements and conducting requirement gathering sessions. Demo the out-of-the box SFDC capabilities during these workshop sessions.
- Worked with several SFDC objects like Accounts, contacts, leads, opportunities, reports and created custom objects based on Business need.
- Created team specific Agile process flow in JIRA to move tasks from one activity to another.
- Created complex JIRA workflows including project workflows, field configurations, screen schemes, permission schemes and notification schemes.
- Within the salesforce, CRM and cloud computing model created custom Apps and reports.
- Using Journey builder created movable data extension in Marketing Cloud.
- Maintained multiple user roles, security, profiles, workflow rules, etc. Supported, trained new end users on the OneCommute, Salesforce and Pardot applications.
- Created and managed custom objects, page layouts, fields and reports within Veeva.
- Implemented new changes and updates like application configuration, new functionality, reports and dashboards to the Veeva application.
- Implemented new products and packages within Veeva.
- Worked with business analyst to analyze the business and technical requirements and by customizing standard objects of SFDC derived the solution.
- Developed and implemented workflows, field updates, email alerts, custom tabs, validation rules, approval processes.
Salesforce Business Analyst
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Planned and conducted requirements elicitation meetings with the business to collect functional and non-functional requirements relating to client's Salesforce technology enhancement and initiatives.
- Imported BRDs into HP Quality Center ALM for project management and testing.
- Responsible for design and architecture for solution for migrating Order Management from Excel based to SalesForce CRM.
- Created a sync of contacts, email alerts, events and tasks between Salesforce to Outlook and Outlook to Salesforce successfully.
- Worked with Apttus Quote to cash app and generated quotes, contracts and invoicing flow.
- Worked in an Agile/Scrum development environment.
- Performed detailed analysis of business and technical requirements and was the part of team that developed the Apex classes using other Platform based technologies like Visualforce, Force.com IDE.
- Implemented and maintained Salesforce Service Cloud and Sales Cloud. Built custom solutions with Apex and VisualForce, which support most critical processes and workflows.
- Extensive use of Web Services APIs, REST-based Web Service APIS, Bulk API, Metadata API, and Force.com SOAP.
- Email marketing automation administrator utilizing Oracle's Eloqua and Salesforce's Pardot automation tools for email blasts and on-boarding drip-programs.
- Integrated and made changes in Salesforce Marketo integration.
- Collected and presented data to stratify customers into various personas and level of technical ability for interaction with system. Technologies used includes JIRA, HTML5, CSS, VideoScribe, LucidPress and community cloud based marketing platforms.
- Used Apex Data Loader for migrating records to Salesforce as a backend process.
- Used IDE for creating, modifying, testing, and deploying Force.com Application and identifying business requirements and documented them in High Level Design document (HLD).
- Interacted with Business Stakeholders to gather the requirements and Implement these requirements on Force.com Platform.
- Implemented Agile methodology and SCRUM framework for rapid development.
- Customized Salesforce.com Fields, Page Layouts, Record Types, Queues, and Profiles and make the same changes in test and production boxes.
- Involved in writing, documenting and testing trigger and batch programs using Apex on the Salesforce.com Platform.
- Working on building and embed Lightning Components in Visual force Page by using new Lightning Out feature by event-driven programming.
- Data migration and updates through the Apex Data Loader in Sales force.com and coordinate with the test team and provide the application flow demo before the test team start the System Testing.
- Exchanged dragged and dropped the from windows folder to the Cloud and from one cloud Service to another
- Worked on various Salesforce.com standard objects like Case Management, Accounts, Contacts, Content, Reports and Workspaces. Trained, mentored, and provided career development for two junior Salesforce administrators.
- Implemented Salesforce Development Cycle covering Sales Cloud,Service Cloud, Call Center, App-exchange applications.
- Analyzed all the customizations and tried to suggest possible ways for the new enhancements that we get from the Sales people.
- Designed reports in Excel for Directors and Cross-functional teams on status of trends of incidents reported, cross-referenced with existing defects stored in HP Application Lifecycle Management tool (ALM) to provide root cause analysis of why incidents are recurring
- Extracted the data from Salesforce application into the external databases (Oracle 10g) for generating large data reports. Created users, roles, public groups and implemented role hierarchies, sharing rules and record level permissions to provide shared access among different users.
Confidential, Cincinnati, OH
- Conducted Sprint planning sessions, Daily Scrum Meetings, Sprint Review Meeting. For successful project management, created and maintained Sprint Burndown Charts and Release Burndown Charts
- Create team specific Agile process flow in JIRA to move tasks from one activity to another
- Create WBS for the project by integrating the features of both Waterfall and Agile Scrum Framework
- Create wireframes using Axure RP Pro based on collaboration with use cases and Visio flows.
- Create detailed business scenarios and writing master use cases which covered step by step process of interaction between user and system
- Develop Business Flow diagrams, Entity Relationship diagrams and Sequence diagrams using MS Visio environment, so development team and other stakeholders can understand business process
- Prepare and maintain the Requirement TraceabilityMatrix RTM to record the business, functional and non-functional requirement.
- Coordinate and control change request for the clients by conducting impact and cost analysis, prioritizing and mitigating changes. Prepare change requests form to obtain approvals from the appropriate stakeholders.
- Prepare test plan and test cases. Support the testing team during the testing stage by conducting user acceptance testing UAT
- Prepare test cases, test script and coordinate with the QA team for testing and interact with the developers to report and track bugs using HP QC
- Involved in GUI Design sessions with Usability Team Browser compatibility and navigation were tested manually.
- Built and maintainedSQL scripts, indexes, and complex queries for data analysis and extraction
- Conduct JAD session with the Predictive Analytics team to understand the reporting functionalities of Rapid Miner
- Provide support to internal Tableau users and mentored them in creating custom reports and troubleshooting technical issues
- Connect Tableau server with Share-Point portal and setup auto refresh feature