Experienced Programmer/Business Analyst with strong planning, project management, process improvement and cost containment skills and abilities. Communication skills promote openness and candor between both colleagues and end users. Familiar with the elements of Project Management, including staff and budgeting, and documentation.
Confidential, New York, NY 1990 - 2010
RPG Programmer Analyst
- Brought on to manage the migration of software developed on the IBM System 36 and System 38 midrange computer to the IBM AS/400. Reviewed existing business processes and implemented new software to replace the migrated code, streamlining the process and implementing change control procedures.
AS/400 Skill Set
- OS/400 Control Language
- Screen Design (SDA)
- Report Lay Out Utility (RLU)
- RPG II, RPG III & RPGIV and Report (PRT) Files
- Both physical and logical files.
- Binding and File Journaling
- Familiar with RPG/ILE programming and concepts
Programming experience includes IBM Lotus Notes Domino applications using Lotus Script, Formula and Java Script; IBM AS400 applications using RPG, Cobol, CL, DDS, SDA, RLU & Client Access; Dreamweaver; Sybase PowerBuilder, Microsoft Visual Basic, Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint, and Project.
- Computer Science Degree.
- BA in History.