Summary of Professional Experience
- 10 years of managing projects and tasks in an IT environment
- Extensive knowledge of relational database environments
- Self-starter with the ability to multi task and work under tight deadlines
- Extensive background with BI implementation from testing, documentation to deployment
SQL; PL/SQL; T-SQL; VISUAL BASIC; BUSINESS OBJECTS; JCL; DB2; AS400; RDBMS; ACCESS; ORACLE;†
SQL SERVER; WINDOWS NT; CRYSTAL REPORTS; ORACLE DISCOVERER; ODBC; TESTDIRECTOR
November, 2010 Present, Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Consultant, Technical Business Analyst/BI Developer
- Develop ad-hoc reports on data from the MMIS on Medicaid claims, benefit plan, provider and financials using Business Objects Enterprise XI, Desk Intelligence, SQL Developer, MS Access and Excel, SQL, and Oracle.
- Extract claims detail including ICD-9, procedure codes, diagnosis codes; member eligibility data for analysis, claim overpayment projects as part of recent MMIS implementation.
- Gather requirements from Georgia Department of Community Health clients for data analysis and report development.
- Validate data analysis and extractions against MMIS front-end system.
November, 2009 November, 2010, Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Manager, Health Economics and Financial Informatics
- Develop dashboards, scorecards for executive management team on Medicaid and Peachcare for Kids claims data for PSHP products using Business Objects Enterprise XI, Web Intelligence, Golden, MS Access and Excel, SQL, T-SQL and Oracle.
- Design Access databases for reporting and claims data analysis. Create tables, table updates and inserts to manipulate the data.
- Create SQL scripts for ad-hoc reporting and data analysis.
- Manage membership analysis; MMIS claims analysis and ad-hoc reports.
- Create data dictionaries for claims data.
July, 2007 January, 2009, Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Business Intelligence Developer, Contract/Consultant (Under contract with Coca-Cola)
- Develop complex reports and charts as part of ITIL implementation using SQL, TSQL, and BI applications -- Crystal Reports XI, Xcelsius, Business Objects Enterprise XI, Web Intelligence, SSIS, Toad, MS Access and Excel, Oracle and SQL Server data warehouses
- Create SQL scripts for report development, dashboards, and data analysis of call center data based on ITIL framework.
- Document requirements, perform unit testing and QA and deploy into production.
- Design reports using Crystal Reports and Business Objects.
March, 2006 July, 2007,Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Business Intelligence Developer, Permanent
- Develop parameter-driven reports, charts, dashboards, and cross-tab reports using SQL, TSQL and BI applications -- Crystal Reports XI, Business Objects Enterprise XI, SQL Server Mgt Studio, SSIS and SQL Server data warehouses.
- Create query statements for report development and data analysis of web log data.
- Extract, transformed and loaded reporting database tables using SSIS.
- Designed and developed reports using SSRS, Crystal Reports and Business Objects.
April, 2004 February, 2006, Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Business Intelligence Developer/Project Analyst, Managed Security Services, Contract Consultant/Permanent
- Develop parameter-driven reports, charts, dashboards and cross-tab reports using SQL, PL/SQL, and BI applications -- Crystal Reports 10.0, Business Objects XI, Web Intelligence, TOAD, Oracle data warehouses and Remedy tables.
- Write complex SQL statements to analyze and present data from security devise logs.
- Establish ODBC connections with various data warehouses for reporting.
- Created business views and universes for end-users and schedule report runs.
February, 2003 April, 2004, Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Business Analyst/Trainer/Business Objects Reports Developer, Permanent
- Provide support to the end-users in designing and troubleshooting problems with Business Intelligence deliverables and data extractions from an Oracle data warehouse.
- Create data models for universes and data mapping documents from source to target system.
- Gather and analyze requirements and specifications for end-user Medicaid claims reports.
- Develop reports from end-user specifications using Business Objects 5i, proprietary software, and SQL (TOAD) for Oracle data sources.
- Develop reports from Oracle data warehouse Medicaid claims data and financial data.
- Test reports to ensure report specifications agree with requirements using TestDirector and perform data integrity testing.
- Train end-users on database tables and creating reports using Business Objects 5i; monitor end-user reports using Broadcast Agent administrator; create profiles and maintain role as Supervisor.
October, 2002 January, 2003,Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Crystal†Reports Developer, Contract Consultant
- Provide support to end-users in designing and modifying reports.
- Develop complex reports from customer specifications using SQL, T-SQL, BI tools, Crystal Reports 9.0, 8.5, Query Analyzer and SQL Server databases for HRMS and Payroll systems.
- Extract data for data analysis using SQL.
BS, Office Management